It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reincarnation, proven, sciences orphan child.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I found this lecture interesting, as it doesn't bother to question whether reincarnation might exist , but takes it as a proven fact, and looks at why it might occur. Studies have shown quite a few interesting facts, like two thirds of incarnated personalities so far studied are male. Many have suffered violent deaths and have the corresponding marks of their demise on their new bodies. Some cultures where the returned person is recognised and given the same name again and is reunited with their property owned by them in their previous carnation. The Jewish religion accepts it but doesn't broadcast the fact. Very few incarnations change the sex of their last body, although it happens sometimes. In the past most of the studies were done in Asian countries, but their is an expanding data base being assembled in the West. The reincarnated children tend to start talking of their past lives , as soon as they can speak which tends to be around eighteen months in many cases.
Here quantum fractals and holograms are discussed as the most probable vehicle for consciousness when in its out of body state.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Fascinating.

Have you ever looked into the NDE stuff?

It has many parallels with reincarnation as it to sees reincarnation as a fact.

It to suggests that most reincarnate as the same gender but not always.

It to talks about being able to pick your next body and parents.

Love these kind of threads.
edit on 30-11-2018 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Thanks for posting. These are the kinds of threads that brought me here! No time just now to watch but soon!

I've been fascinated by this subject since I was a teenager.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
There are a lot more unanswered questions than answers regarding reincarnation. I've read and watched a LOT of case studies and documentaries. None of them have convinced me, but I am open to the possibility.

At this point, I still think a lot of cases amount to nothing, but those that are more compelling actually do more to convince me of a collective unconscious than they do reincarnation. Kids are very open and receptive the first 6-8 years of their lives. That they might pick up on the collective thoughts and lives lived of the past and present isn't unthinkable.

Still, there are a handful of cases that make a good argument for reincarnation IF what is being laid out as fact, really is fact.

edit on 11/30/2018 by Klassified because: missed a word

edit on 11/30/2018 by Klassified because: re-word

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Well your getting a lot of general trends, the more it is studied. www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Very interesting. I have never been a full believer but have an open mind about it especially after a few incidents in my life that made me think twice. One, which didn't directly happen to me was when my son was 3 years old he kept talking about his motorbike and when I questioned him he said "you know, in my old life", I was stunned, so I kept asking him questions and he said he remembered being on it and crashing and he died in the crash. This was around the same time he also, in a very matter of fact way, talked about the dead people that came in his window at night! Creeped me the hell out, I can tell you, but he wasn't too phased by it, just a little unsettled. I think he knew what he was experiencing wasn't totally normal, but it wasn't really scaring him either.

Eta. I do wonder if it is DNA related, in the same way some organ transplant recipients develop the ability to paint well or play the piano etc where they couldn't before the operation and then find out the donor was really good with that skill. Maybe we are remembering an incident that happened to one of our ancestors.

edit on 30-11-2018 by CthulhuMythos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: CthulhuMythos

This is interesting with regard to the intermission stage before incarnations. Three stages seem to be identified

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

"It is like a tree", said the first blind man feeling one of its legs.

No, "it is like a wall", said another, feeling its side.

"Clearly you are wrong, it is like a snake", said the third, feeling its trunk.

But the elephant looked over them wisely and thought to itself "Mmmm, peanuts".

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I've been researching reincarnation a lot lately. Thanks for the video, i haven't watched yet but i will.

I've been astral projecting for a long time and trying to figure out those dimensions. I think it was William Buhlman who talks about the importance of learning how to navigate in these thought responsive realms and that it is possible to choose your next life and even remember your previous lives if you build up enough soul power basically.

This is a very interesting conversation he talks about being able to access these realms through mediation and astral projection.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I remember watching a video about a child who remembered what they never experienced
Eventually a demon spoke through the child saying it had possessed the child and was relating a past possession of another person

Take it or leave it

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
I found this lecture interesting, as it doesn't bother to question whether reincarnation might exist , but takes it as a proven fact, and looks at why it might occur.

Here quantum fractals and holograms are discussed as the most probable vehicle for consciousness when in its out of body state.

I imagine a few people here have heard of the Wingmakers, if not just DuckDuck the term and read the "Neruda Interviews" (which are mind bending, at least for me)

Anyhoo, they say that THE GREAT CHANGE of 'humanity' will Begin with the "dicovery and Proof of the Soul"!

They call it The Grand Portal and say it is the 'point' in our timeline when "we" finally discover "we" discover that we really are a "united entity", a 'group conscio'usness' living in the world our 'collective consciousness' creates around us

IF this event is what the Wingmakers refer to The Grand Portal, (to me) it makes complete sense that it's happening now

[snipped]

US, not the U.S. ... "us" the bulk of the people need to "change their minds about how they think and then continue to think about it and "make it Real"

This is a very possible Reality the cabal have been working on stopping Us from doing by "dividing us against each other so that we couldn't consolidate "our forces" (our hearts and minds) into something powerful enough to challenge 'their', by now, well established authority.

History shows us the endless ways the cabal have done this and George Orwell and many others, i.e. Eisenhower have tried to warn Us of their diabolical plans

The Internet has been the 'tool of our saviour' in the sense it has united people worldwide regardless of their nationality, color, creed of any other 'catagory' they could try to use to separate us

They never thought "computers" would be used by the 'average person' and they sure as # didn't see the Internet rolling on into their 5,10, 25 and 50 year plans!

The Internet has allowed Us to unify our thinking just as we do on forums like this. The end result has been that Random people from all over the world have talked to each other directly and learned "hey we're not as different as the MSM tell us"

20 years later and so many 'wrongthink' barriers have collapsed under the weight of The Truth

Can you imagine the effect IF "mainstream science" takes this Idea and runs with it and Proves it to be True!?

IT just might result in heaven on earth

Namaste to you and all the friends I haven't met yet

edit on 30-11-2018 by JohnnyJetson because: (no reason given)

edit on 12.2.2018 by Kandinsky because: Snipped unnecessary partisan commentary

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   
One of my friends swears his son is a reincarnation of his father. I grew up with the guy and he and his dad would always be getting into it. One day I was hanging out with them and my buddy was going on about how he wasn't going to have kids, and if he did he would do his best to steer the child into being a decent human being unlike his dad. His dad wasn't even really a bad guy, it was just regular angsty young man getting into it with his dad kind of stuff. His dad told my friend that if he died before his son had any children he would come back to give him hell as payback for being an asshole son.

His dad ended up dying in a really bad way. He wrecked on his motorcycle and there wasn't really anything left of him. The crash reconstructionist basically determined that he had to have been doing close to 200mph lost control slid across the high way, got launched airborne over to the other side of the highway and then collided with a truck coming the opposite direction. This was all before people didn't have to wear helmets or any kind of safety gear while riding.

It really messed my friend up. They buried an empty coffin with some of his dad's favorite things and photos of the family. Years went on by and my friend opened up to me how he had wished he had got along with his father before he died, and told me that his wife and agreed to give their soon-to-be baby boy his grandfather's name as a middle name.

Some odd years later my friend and I went out to grab a few beers and we got on the topic of his family and how things were going and all that. He told me that he was starting to get weirded out by his son. I asked him why? I asked him if was acting stunted in some way. He asked me if I remember the time where his dad was going to haunt him and give him hell, and I responded kind of not really.

Turns out as his son grew up and started being able to talk and all that had started ignoring his parents when they used his first name and told them that he was only going to go by his second name saying that his first name wasn't his actual name. He started developing idiosyncracies that his grandfather used to have. My friend said the thing that really freaked him out was when they were watching TV. There was a guy riding a motorcycle and his son turned around and said he would never ride a motorcycle again.

He said he got freaked out and asked his son what he meant by that. To which his son responded that the last time he rode one he got smooshed and went flying out of his body and his favorite motorcycle got banged up.

At that point I was intrigued. I told him to invite me over sometime, about a couple weeks later I'm over at his place and this little kid is the spitting image of his grandfather. Acts just like his grandpa, looks around and gave me the look his grandfather used to always look at me. The whole situation gave me a chill down my spine and goosebumps.

Then the damn little kid had to open his mouth. He asked me how I had been in the same way his grandfather used to and then punched me in the leg the same way. I looked at my friend and mouthed what the f to him.
The kid had never seen me. I was travelling when he was born, and didn't come back until about a year and half before this event took place.

So, I stayed for a couple of hours and this kid kept saying the darndest things. I asked my friend how much he talked about his dad to his kid, and he said never. He wanted to wait until he was older to talk about his grandfather. I told him that it was ridiculous, someone had to have told him about his grandfather. My buddy said no doubt in his mind he hadn't even seen pictures of his grandfather.

So, I started asking the kid about the motorcycle accident and what happened afterwards. He said he didn't really want to talk about it, and that he couldn't really remember what happened afterwards. I asked him why he couldn't remember what happened after he flew out of his body, and he said "It's done that way on purpose." Then, he told me to quit asking him questions like that, and that the older people get the more likely that people are to forget about what happens before.

I persisted, and asked him what about afterwards. This little kid looked at me square in the eye and said it's better to think of there not being an after, but always a before.

The # is weird. Especially when he told me that I had gone through it myself. I do remember a lot weird stuff when I was younger, in this specific case because I don't remember knowing anything about a past life other than I get a really strong feeling that there was a "before." So, when he said that it just sent shivers down my spine again.

Now the kid is a teenager and while he still acts just like his grandpa, and has definitely given his dad a hard time, he doesn't remember much about his childhood. He says he has a feeling he can't quite place, but that he doesn't think about it much anymore.

It's just weird # man

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

I often wonder if some soul can act as a walk in so to speak, but the whole field is interesting and when looked at rationally, when you get repeating patterns and not individual anecdotes it appears something is actually going on. What puts another layer on is when a mother to be gets a dream advising her that a certain someone will be incarnating in the soon to be born baby. Usually in a dream, up to twenty percent of the cases. Or when the rare cases appear when the incarnated person starts speaking in a language they could not have learnt in the present lifetime.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I believe it could be possible, we really do not know a lot about things like that and it is hard to prove it happens. I will be the first to say I do not know what the hell is really going on in this reality. I am just trying to decipher the deceit going on everywhere, many people do not even know they are deceiving others. Much of what is accepted as real in this society and in science is nothing but deceit, a little truth added to make it seem real and accepted. We are conditioned beyond most people's comprehension, and this has been going on for thousands of years. This reality created by consensus of the time is far from real so why can't I believe it is possible that reincarnation can happen. Does it happen, I don't know, some believe it does, others believe it does not. Which side is actually right?

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Think of how different the world would be if people believed that when they take someones life they take on all their bad karma as well as their good Karama. Knowing that most people have more bad Karama than good, they would go out of their to make sure they did not kill or harm others.

Imagine how different the world would be if we all realsied that every time we harm others we have to make up for it either in this life or the next.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 03:18 AM
link   

To read of indicators of reincarnation go the to Tuesday Lobsang Rampa site and look up the facts on the similarities between the two Kings of France both named Louis,

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Interest like this is the prime mover for science, when it comes to doing more research.
Thanks for the thread. One of my favorite subjects.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 03:30 AM
link   

For those seeking good info on reincarnation read the 18 books by Tuesday Lobsang Ramapa.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

That they might pick up on the collective thoughts and lives lived of the past and present isn't unthinkable. 

No more unthinkable than reincarnation.

I for one cannot wait for scientists to actually be Allowed to study this type of phenomena.

Just imagine how much could change if scientists were ALLOWED to study mysteries...if science was allowed to actually do its job which is to give us answers about the world around us.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I have an idea on how it can be done. Human cells are known to exchange information with each other by "blebbing". These are small bubbles of cell membrane that bud off with the contents of the cell and are exchanged with adjacent cells. But if someone were a victim of a violent crime, then the information contained in those bits of cellular material could end up being exchanged with someone else. Maybe they could float around in the air.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join