It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reincarnation, proven, sciences orphan child.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I've had flashbacks for as long as I can remember about being hit in the back of the head with a blunt object, or shot point blank in the back of the head by a pistol. A couple of years ago, I came across one of those "Who Were You in Your Past Life" type things and it claimed I was a shoe maker, or something like that, and struck in the back of the head with a hammer, during an altercation, and killed in the early 20th century. A mere coincidence nevertheless.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The possibility of reincarnation has always fascinated me. I have read many books and articles. I look forward to coming back to watch this video later when I have more time.

I have wondered if my son may have remembered a past life when he was young. Minutes after he was born he was turning his head and straining to watch everyone around him. He would follow nurses with his head and eyes as they walked past, and seemed to notice everything. He never crawled and went right to walking very early. Actually, the first time that he let go of a couch that he was creeping along, he "ran" across the room. We were stunned. He also talked very early, and actually started almost immediately speaking in complete sentences. He could read children books before he was 4. He was reading at a much higher grade level before kindergarten. He even jumped right into math as if he had always known it, doing arithmetic before kindergarten. Seriously - he just knew stuff. It was like he did not need to be taught. He was put into the gifted program at school.

Some in my family seemed to think it was more like he was an "old soul" than just smart. He was a deep thinker, and asked questions and looked at life in a way that would not be considered normal for a child. Although he is and was intelligent, it seemed like he jump started ahead of infancy. I have often wondered if children who seem gifted, including in music or anything else, might just be remembering things that they learned "before".

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: VantaBlaxk

Hi Vanta--replying to you specifically because of the "Guilt" you mentioned. I haven't had this happen for a while, I am on some pretty heavy duty anti depressants--but I have had recurring dreams, where I had this overwhelming sense of guilt over something I have done--like I know where all the bodies are or something...what a terrible feeling--I reckon it is like how the Christopher Eccleston Doctor must have felt after "apparently" destroying Gallifrey. Where does this come from? I've never been too much bother to anyone, even at my worst. Cymbalta has pretty much allowed me to work without freaking out, and providing for all my cats, and keeping the household going. Weird stuff.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join