It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHo is Satoshi Nakamoto

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Has the identity of Satoshi Nakamoto ever been revealed? It could be argued that the publication of the 2008 paper a peer to peer electronic cash system set the blueprint for a potential new world order. I have a question would you trust a tech company over a traditional bank to handle your daily finances and investments.

bitcoin.org...

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DpatC

No reveal.

And bitcoin isn‘t a New World Order. Did you take a look at recent events and exchange rates?

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

No reveal.

And bitcoin isn‘t a New World Order. Did you take a look at recent events and exchange rates?

In 12months a drop from £14500 to £3349. I am currently studying Fin Tech in the university of Hong Kong, there is alot happening within that space! Interesting times

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   
No trust period.

If you look back hrough history the blueprint for a global NWO has been simmering away for two thousand years at least.

*The Church of Rome invades the world with a monotheistic based religeon, building churches on sacred locations and converting the native folks. Inquisitions follow.

*Science proclaims the unseen world as "superstition" and mental illness.

*CERN creates first webpage and the internet becomes the arbiter of knowledge.

*Censorship by Google and other vested interests become the arbiters of truth.

Bitcoin and mobile phones etc.. are just little decorations on the NWO cake.

edit on 29-11-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen

Bitcoin and mobile phones etc.. are just little decorations on the NWO cake.

Im not to sure if I agree with entirley on bitcoin and cryptocurrency being a little decoration in the NWO. I think developments in that space are ruffling a few feathers within the traditional banking estabhlishment. It would appear from where im watching banks are struggling to keep up with all the new developments in that space

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Nick Szabo and Hal FInney.

Quite possibly others.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   

I'm too old to be an investor in the new fangled systems. Crypto might become a new standard yet.

But like most technology it is new and there seems to be a bigger story in the background that just keeps rolling towards globalism. One might say smart phones are the icing on the cake that binds everyone, crypitocrency too, maybe the thousands of little satellites that are being put up in the sky, Iridium for instance. Our life story on computers.

Like lots of little social spiderwebs.

Perhaps if one looks at historical events in a non-linear fashion, watch the waters, and not what floats to the surface of the river . . . .

edit on 30-11-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   

I'm sure I saw his name on the credits for Gran Turismo. Could be a lead.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 02:32 AM
link   

No reveal.

The backbone of Bitcoin - blockchain is indeed a future New World Order. Where every single movement, transaction, thought and idea is recorded, multiple times, and tracked.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   

here is a very interesting article about Nick Szabo or Szaboshi Nickamoto

Nick Szabo

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   

I believe that Bitcoin's bubble has burst.

But the blockchain idea has many uses and it is here to stay.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

No reveal.

The backbone of Bitcoin - blockchain is indeed a future New World Order. Where every single movement, transaction, thought and idea is recorded, multiple times, and tracked.

Thats exactly what I was refering to in my initial post.Nakamoto's paper is the blueprint for what could used in the creation of a NWO. I wonder if the autor thought about the implications the publication of his document might have

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   

It seems to me that this invention requires very little in the way of manipulation in order to make it a tool of controlling the masses. The bitcoin idea is being pushed massively on people too. I get the feeling whoever is behind it knows exactly what it is going to be used for.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 02:46 AM
link   

No reveal.

The blockchain is anonymizing. It generates lots of data but obfuscates what it means. Like cash, it can be moved without record.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Not to my knowledge...

I do wonder whether AI is the creator.. The fact that it has its own (9??) built in vulnerabilities to trick the best hackers in the world - is intriguing..

Wonder if we will ever find out...!?

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

Don't talk nonsense.

2000 years of planning for world domination? Utter rubbish. No one that long ago even knew how much world there was, leave alone had realistic designs, either short or long term, on taking it for themselves. It was all most nations could do not to collapse under the weight of their own ignorance and short sightedness in those days, and not much has changed!

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

No reveal.

The blockchain is anonymizing. It generates lots of data but obfuscates what it means. Like cash, it can be moved without record.

That is how it is being sold.

I believe it may change:

Link to safe PDF

www.rayhammond.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   

CIA on the Identity of Satoshi Nakamoto, “Can neither confirm nor deny”

"They" might not even be a real individual

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: fluff007

The fact that it has its own (9??) built in vulnerabilities to trick the best hackers in the world - is intriguing..

Can you elaborate on this? What has built in vulnerabilities to 'trick the best hackers'? Blockchain tech? Bitcoin mining? Any additional info would be appreciated - you've piqued my interest

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Depends on how you look at it. People are short lived for sure, three score and ten on average these days.

How long does an organisation live?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join