It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHo is Satoshi Nakamoto

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   
No confirmation of the creator yet. But interestingly Satoshi Nakamoto can be broken down to

Sa - Samsung?
toshi - Toshiba

Naka - Nakamichi
moto - Motorola

Not saying these companies had anything to do with it. Perhaps, they were use as a way to further obfuscate it's origin.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: DpatC

It seems to me that this invention requires very little in the way of manipulation in order to make it a tool of controlling the masses. The bitcoin idea is being pushed massively on people too. I get the feeling whoever is behind it knows exactly what it is going to be used for.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen
Agreed.
Show me the platinum, gold, silver, or copper. If I can't hold it like
the fore mentioned, it's bogus.
Your mileage may differ.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Yep, and when the electricity goes out everything stops and plastic is useless.

A few nuggets at the bottom of the fishpond . . . .

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: and14263

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
a reply to: DpatC

No reveal.

And bitcoin isn‘t a New World Order. Did you take a look at recent events and exchange rates?

The backbone of Bitcoin - blockchain is indeed a future New World Order. Where every single movement, transaction, thought and idea is recorded, multiple times, and tracked.

The blockchain is anonymizing. It generates lots of data but obfuscates what it means. Like cash, it can be moved without record.

That is how it is being sold.

I believe it may change:

Link to safe PDF

www.rayhammond.com...

The .pdf contains several assertions and contradictions which are incorrect.

The blockchain token authenticates only itself. It does not authenticate anything else. Once cryptographically generated, it undoubtedly exists as a unique item. It does not contain any information about how it was generated or by whom. Once its existence is registered on the exchange, it identifies its uniqueness. Other generated tokens that are the same are invalidated as it already exists. This is why blockchain mining becomes increasingly difficult over time as the allocation range is used up.

Blockchain tokens CAN be duplicated and there are inbuilt mechanisms to try and mitigate against that, but they are imperfect. It is exceptionally difficult to duplicate block chain tokens, but not impossible, especially if you control the data networks that the authentication takes place over.

There is nothing to prevent blockchain tokens from being stolen. They do not identify or authenticate their holder in any way. Here's a real-world example: Crypto Exchange Zaif Hacked In $60 Million Bitcoin Theft - CoinDesk.

The .pdf claims that blockchain can prevent someone from voting more than once and insinuates that it will track voters while also saying that it keeps them anonymous - a contradiction. The truth is, they remain anonymous and someone can seal another person's token and vote twice, leaving no record that anything untoward had occurred. Even the voter whose token had been stolen would be unable to prove that it wasn't them who voted.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Imo, Satoshi Nakamoto is the NSA. Crypto currencies were created as a sponge to absorb excess dollars in the money supply, to maintain the value of the dollar during hyperinflation of the money supply. They also help the value of true money (gold/silver) from increasing.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I’m always open to truth. Thanks for the knowledge.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I have long been fascinated by the "Satoshi Nakamoto" mystery. It is actually quite a complex subject on many levels.

Whoever/whatever Satoshi Nakamoto is, they clearly must have understood the finer points of the wide ranging geopolitical and sociopolitical implications of what they were creating. Else, why work so hard to remain anonymous? Something seemingly so revolutionary that it can influence global commerce in ways which are still not fully understood, and may never be, and yet the founder(s) cannot be identified. That doesn't square, not on a variety of levels.

The identity obfuscation of Satoshi Nakamoto is equally as remarkable and blurred as blockchain itself. Something I'm sure was by design. The bigger question is why?

Blockchain is based on the abstract concept that value must be derived from work. And 'work' in the case of Bitcoin is the mining effort through which tokens of value are uncovered. So, when you scale this concept both up and down, you suddenly see this strange anomaly. People spend tens even hundreds of thousands of dollars to set up these elaborate mining operations in their homes in hopes of mining tokens. Yet the entire value of Bitcoin could be erased in a single day by supercomputers already available to first world governments. Why is this, you ask? Well, fundamentally, governments don't exist if there aren't citizens to fund their exploits (either through taxation, or slavery, or any of 50 other permutations of these extremes). In other words, the "work" component is free to a government because it is paid for by the people. Consequently, any "value" derived from this work then belongs to whom? The people, right?

This one concept alone renders cryptocurrency based upon blockchain solutions inert and self-cancelling. The net result is zero. So, in theory, cyptocurrency can't exist, yet it does. This is an absolute dichotomy, the implications of which are Pandora's box on so many levels. Whoever/whatever Satoshi Nakamoto is was smart enough to realize this, hence the need to obfuscate their identity for all time.

You can run these same logic chains from many different angles (social, economic, mathematics, political, the list is endless) and the answer is the same; it shouldn't be able to exist, but it does.

Or does it?

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 04:59 AM
link   
People's confidence level in the value of a concept such as Bitcoin lies in the fact that they must also believe governments themselves will not enter into the competition (or mining effort in the case of Bitcoin). Because when they do, they render the whole concept inert almost instantly.

So again the underpinning derivation of value must be supported by a work product in order to have value.

So, to look at things from an engineering, or thermodynamics, or chemistry...or even an economics perspective, Bitcoin enters a steady-state world (or very near to it). Therefore, in order to create value the concept must move this steady-state in the direction of being a dynamic-state (i.e. one not in equilibrium). But when governments enter the picture and start performing the 'work' component, the 'value' of that work product is amortized over the entire populous making the net result, and therefore the whole concept, irrelevant.

And, if you really want to bend your mind, ask yourself this question; at what point does this irrelevance occur? Does it occur at the point someone throws a switch on a machine? Does it occur when someone picks up a pen (to sign an order to throw a switch on a machine)? OR...does it occur when someone "thinks" about picking up a pen, to sign the order, to throw a switch on a machine? And who says it needs to be a physical switch anyway? In a world of virtual everything, the physical switch doesn't even exist to throw in the first place!

And yet value exists here somehow? Magically, somehow, a steady-state has been moved in the direction of a dynamic-state by an idea alone? (Wrap your head around that one once!)

Yeah, I'd say Satoshi Nakamoto was a pretty bright bulb! So why wouldn't Satoshi Nakamoto want to take credit for this brilliance???? And, it very much IS brilliant! It's brilliant on so many levels it's almost mind blowing. Why?

Well, I am pretty convinced, the answer lies in the fact that there is a far more sinister undercurrent at play here, and whomever Satoshi Nakamoto is, they knew that too.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 05:15 AM
link   
So, who is Santoshi Nakamoto really???

They were the creator of the......Quantum MindF#!

A 'virtual' place where real value, cold hard cash, moves faster than the speed of light through a wormhole into another dimension and just evaporates. A world so vastly different from our own that we can't even begin comprehend the governing laws of physics nor the boundaries of.

If there is a God, a Grand Puppetmaster of all humankind, this would be where it lives.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

If there is a God, a Grand Puppetmaster of all humankind, this would be where it lives.

I think you may be onto something here !!!!!!!

www.youtube.com...
edit on 3-12-2018 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

If you look back hrough history the blueprint for a global NWO has been simmering away for two thousand years at least. 

*The Church of Rome invades the world with a monotheistic based religeon, building churches on sacred locations and converting the native folks. Inquisitions follow. 

*Science proclaims the unseen world as "superstition" and mental illness. 

*CERN creates first webpage and the internet becomes the arbiter of knowledge.

*Censorship by Google and other vested interests become the arbiters of truth. 

Bitcoin and mobile phones etc.. are just little decorations on the NWO cake. 

Damn, crypto sounds like it must be evil as Hell... me not knowing anything about it of course but I trust that you know because you speak with a tone of authority leaving no question to the matter. It's an NWO/Illuminati tool, end of story. I'm convinced.

But, just to be clear because, well, I have no doubts that you speak the truth, but, when I go to spread your wisdom to others, you know how people can be, always doubting, always asking questions... So what should I say, when they ask me what does any of that stuff about the Church and Google and CERN have to do with crypto?

I'm too old to be an investor in the new fangled systems.

Ohhhh ok, I think I understand everything I need to know now...about this situation...

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Why haven't we had more blockbuster threads about this kind of stuff? I never even heard this mans name before, is he the inventor of Bitcoin or of crypto currency or whatever this blockchain thing is?

I think a lot of people like me don't know a lot about this, and I also think this seems to be something that is very relevant, significant, important, and something more people should know about.

Could anyone point me to some infographics that can explain the basics of:

1. crypto currency and
2. block chain and
3. why there are different "brands" of cryotocurrency?

A youtube vid would work and yeah I can find this on my own but there are probably a few dozen different channels with videos designed to introduce someone to cryptocurrency and I figuered you guys might know some of the better ones, that use a lot of visuals, animations, video clips, etc, to help explain the concepts, as opposed to just a guy talking or just a guy talking as he surfs the web on his computer.

Not to disturb the natural flow of this thread, so lets not make a big conversation out of this. If you disagree with someones choice or like it a lot, just send a pm or in fact just reply to this with a pm if you prefer, but I dont think one or two posts with some videos or links or infographics would hurt.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Very True. There is the NWO and the blockchain technology, only as good as the infrastructure that supports it.
When the SHTF what would you rather have in your hand, a crypto key to your cyber wallet, or a gold coin?

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Here is a good write up at MIT Technology Review. The finer points are kind of glossed over (the deep comp sci stuff) but answers a bunch of basic questions.

technologyreview.com - Explainer: What is a blockchain?

Remember: they track visits per month (you get 5 before you have to pay).

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
Agreed.
Show me the platinum, gold, silver, or copper. If I can't hold it like
the fore mentioned, it's bogus.
Your mileage may differ.

Not gloating or bragging here but I wouldn't go that far... It has its merit...

Case in point....

Last December when it was at its peak... I sold off my bitcoin and raked in almost $50k...thats cash...
I then bought gold with it.....

Bitcoin is just like anything else... Anymore the market is regulated heavily by algorithms and computers....

So I can't say it's bogus.... Your mileage may vary

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Gold and cash please sir!

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Damn, crypto sounds like it must be evil as Hell... me not knowing anything about it of course but I trust that you know because you speak with a tone of authority leaving no question to the matter. It's an NWO/Illuminati tool, end of story. I'm convinced.

But, just to be clear because, well, I have no doubts that you speak the truth, but, when I go to spread your wisdom to others, you know how people can be, always doubting, always asking questions... So what should I say, when they ask me what does any of that stuff about the Church and Google and CERN have to do with crypto?

Well . . . . From the OP:

It could be argued that the publication of the 2008 paper a peer to peer electronic cash system set the blueprint for a potential new world order.

Perhaps I read it wrong and should have thought New NWO?

One global currency, along with one global religeon and one global knowledge base are all things that tend towards the destruction of social/cultural diversity. It the differences that make things interesting in life. It is sad to see diversity diminish.

Yep, I'm one of those old codgers who remember a simpler world. We'll die off eventually and leave the world to you youngsters.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Enigma:

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Im sure you are all fimiliar with the famous Rothschild quote

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes its laws."?

I suggest an emendment "Give me control of a nation's blockchain and I care not who makes its laws or monies."?

Here is a video with some ideas on How blockchain tech will change the old world order

www.youtube.com...

Did you know that £10,000 invested in www.ritcap.com... in 1998 would be worth £330,000 today..A share price return of over 90%....Just throwing that one out there

I hope this helps
edit on 7-12-2018 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join