It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intergovernmental Conference on the Global Compact for Migration

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Shared responsibilities
This Global Compact offers a 360-degree vision of international migration and recognizes that a comprehensive
approach is needed to optimize the overall benefits of migration, while addressing risks and challenges for
individuals and communities in countries of origin, transit and destination. No country can address the challenges and opportunities of this global phenomenon on its own. With this comprehensive approach, we aim to facilitate safe, orderly and regular migration, while reducing the incidence and negative impact of irregular migration through international cooperation and a combination of measures put forward in this Global Compact.

Intergovernmental Conference on the Global Compact for Migration

www.un.org...

Here we have it folks. The UN "international plan to implement a "Safe, Orderly and Regular Migration (GCM)"

This conference will occur on the 10th and 11th of December, 2018 in Morocco.

The globalists want to try to impose their vision "for every developed country to adopt this safe, orderly and regular migration."

When you have a global plan like this in which "regular mass migration" is implemented in western nations, it can change those nations as we have seen happening in Germany with the mass migration of Muslims from areas that have a cultural conflict with western nations like Germany, France, and the U.S.

Meanwhile POTUS Trump will probably not agree to this, we have seen how democrats in power have called for such a plan, and they will do everything in their power to not only agree with this, but assure this "regular mass migration" to the U.S.

Of course, the document is presented in a manner that seems benevolent. But were the recent "mass migrations" to Germany and other European nations "benevolent"? If you were honest you would say "no," it wasn't either a "safe nor orderly migration."

What do you all think about this?

edit on 29-11-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

What do I think?

Kalergi plan!

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
This plan looks like another pick-pocket scam.

Pocket-Pool for con-men.

Watch your bank accounts and job security !!

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Lemme know when there's an Intergovernmental Conference on the Global Impact of Liberalism.

edit on 29-11-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Some folks call it Islam, but I call it the systematic destruction of the free world.

Say what you want about Jesus, I don't have a dog in that fight, but at least he didn't pork little kids.

At least as far as we know.

Hell, maybe he did, but at least he wasn't stupid enough to write about it in the book....

I mean, DAAYYYUUM Mu, that's just f*cked up, dude....

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

So, since they want to bring the entire 3rd world to the 1st world nations, when do we take over the 3rd world nations and make them 1st world nations?

I guess the other way to put that would be if they want to bring everyone into the few free nations of the world, when do we make the rest of the world free?
edit on 29-11-2018 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

That's not the way it works, my friend.

It's their way, or the highway.

Otherwise they just chop sh*t off untill you agree to wrap a towel around your head, grow a beard, and start throwing faggots off of buildings, like a good boy.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

These people are a threat to our sovereignty. We need to kick them the hell out of our country and make New York Globalist free. The U.N. is the epitome of evil.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   

What about the Serious Health Risks to Any Country that allows Unfettered Immigration ? Where The Hell is the World Health Organization when you Need Them ? .........

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

These people are a threat to our sovereignty. We need to kick them the hell out of our country and make New York Globalist free. The U.N. is the epitome of evil.

You can't just start throwing words like "sovereignty" around!

What are you, some kind of evil Nationalist?

You DO know that Nationalism is the root of all evil, don't you?

Bad 'Murcan! Bad boy!

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   
not being able to immigrate to another country really bothers me and it should probably scare everyone, we are essentially in a giant open air prison in the country you reside in unless you fit a specified job roll and fit a list of qualifications

this is an issue I'm torn on, on 1 hand we need it or our country will be flooded by millions and on the other hand... having our ability to move out of country basically removed at the whim of whoever feels like it is kinda authoritarian to me

oh also, this is a class issue because if you're poor you ain't going anywhere legally
edit on 29-11-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Unite the nations with unwated invasions
...and rule them all

Muahhhh ha ha

Sounds like a pinky and the brain plan

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Related to what you comment,I think integration of schools was/is had the ulterior motive of biologically mixing the races to eliminate racism and prejudice. Globalists have been working on their plan many years now.
edit on 30-11-2018 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

The whole idea that biologically mixing the races to eliminate racism and prejudice is completely mentally unstable by doing so everyone will look the same. How would the earth look if everyone looked the same? that would be a recipe of destruction for mankind.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: AtlasHawk

Just look at our politicians and so called leaders today. Does what they are doing today appear rational and stable to you? Hell, it's anything but rational and stable. Nothing they do makes sense any more.

Edit: Sorry but I just can not agree with your hypothesis. All whites don't look alike, all blacks don't look alike, same for Latinos, Asians and orientals. Just can't buy your theory. Sorry!

Edit#2: Just look at the Martian Grays. They all look alike and are still able to travel to Earth.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtlasHawk
a reply to: CharlesT

The whole idea that biologically mixing the races to eliminate racism and prejudice is completely mentally unstable by doing so everyone will look the same. How would the earth look if everyone looked the same? that would be a recipe of destruction for mankind.

They just want to eliminate all the European people with the highest IQ's and funny notions about freedom of choice, right to self-determination in life, democracy, accountability of politicians. This can be done simply by making sure young couples can't afford homes and start families.

This can be achieved in many ways. By having free immigration, that causes crime and drives educated people out of those areas, which are then restocked. Sometimes affirmative action policies have the same effect. As long as the only people able to start families are non-natives, they will have their takeover. Affirmative action programs force natives to emigrate. Hundreds of doctors had to leave Scotland because NHS had a "diversity" program to have more staff from different countries.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
not being able to immigrate to another country really bothers me and it should probably scare everyone, we are essentially in a giant open air prison in the country you reside in unless you fit a specified job roll and fit a list of qualifications

this is an issue I'm torn on, on 1 hand we need it or our country will be flooded by millions and on the other hand... having our ability to move out of country basically removed at the whim of whoever feels like it is kinda authoritarian to me

oh also, this is a class issue because if you're poor you ain't going anywhere legally

You do have the freedom to set yourself up as a sole trader and do whatever business you want to do, so long as you can find customers. The problem with the UK, is it is the country with the highest cost of living - salaries in London are 2x the rest of the country, and a bit more than the rest of Europe. That makes it very attractive to unskilled migrants, which then drives the property market for family homes which are converted into HMO's for a transient population. This make it impossible for couples to get onto the property market. Then there are all sorts of agendas to restrict natives getting jobs (fresh talent initiatives, diversity programs, BAMEs in industry). No council or company will be permitted to discriminate against a migrant. So the only way that can be achieved is if they discriminate against natives.

Countries that won's sign:

USA Australia Bulgaria Croatia Israel Poland Hungary Switzerland Austria Czech Republic Slovakia Italy

edit on 30-11-2018 by stormcell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

That's an interesting comment. Born in the US, I grew up overseas, graduated High School in Italy which has, until recently, always felt more like "home". But relocating to Italy would be very difficult legaly and extremely expensive.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

What about the Serious Health Risks to Any Country that allows Unfettered Immigration ?

one of my biggest concerns with it (beyond soverignty issues) people go on and on about how dangerous it is to not vaccinate your kids, but now we have people pushing mass migration of people that at best have spotty health records.

Yea what could possibly go wrong with this plan... /end sarcasm.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
a reply to: seeker1963

Related to what you comment,I think integration of schools was/is had the ulterior motive of biologically mixing the races to eliminate racism and prejudice. Globalists have been working on their plan many years now.

I don't think it has anything to do with eliminating racism and prejudice. I think it has more to do with order out of chaos. Race relations were doing fairly well until the race baiter and chief Obama came into power. How about the push to end masculinity? You know that primal instinct we are born with to fight back against anyone or thing that threatens our life or way of life?

It's either that or there is a non human master race in charge who are white themselves and for some strange reason/obsession they can't have it if any white people exist other than themselves?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join