It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Cohen Pleads Guilty to Charge in Mueller Inquiry Related to Russia Business Deal

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

that has to do with the election how?

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: shooterbrody

edit: and look what I found: Viola

and?
now trump is responsible for "lies from the kremlin"?

really?

No, you're missing the point. IF there was no collusion, why would the Kremlin lie about is (along with Donny 6 aces)?

lol
now it is "the kremlin"
mkay
what ever you say bub

perjury trap is a sad way for mueller to have to settle

link   

originally posted by: Propagandalf

originally posted by: headorheart
a reply to: Propagandalf

Out of everything so far, I would argue this is pretty close to what they are supposed to be investigating. The investigation was supposed to be into Russia collusion. The Trump Tower(s), for several reasons, has been a center point of that argument. This is Cohen admitting to lying about efforts to pursue that meeting.

This is Cohen accepting a plea deal to save his own skin. This is about lying in an interview, not about Russian collusion.

Why would Russia also lie about the meeting if it wasn't about collusion?

You know Russia is lying? You know more than Mueller.

Unlikely anyone knows more than Mueller.

The Kremlin lied, your argument died.

He links me to a tweet. This is embarrassing.

I'm sorry, but I'm worried its you who are in fact embarrassing, for thinking that that weak ass rebuttal was going to contradict the Peskov's (Kremlin's) written admission that they didn't have any dealings with Trump.....

You linked me to a tweet comparing a cnn headline to a court statement.

Just trying to give credit where its due (since I'm not the one that put those articles together). A simple google search brings up the article in question: Here

link   

a reply to: BlackJackal

Why did he lie brodie?

about what?
you have proof? or more of your fairy tales?

Why would his attorney lie to Congress about working in Russia?

this effects trump exactly how?
trump is now responsible for all of cohens words?

I love it, first the Trump supporters screamed Trump said he never had anything to do with Russia, no collusion! Now, after many many shifts of the goal post the current argument is sure, he had business dealings with Russia even though he said he didn't but that doesn't matter. It doesn't matter if he lies to us, we still love him. Lie to us more! Lie to us! I love you orange man!

ridiculous unhinged ramblings, not unlike what you accuse the potus of
hilarious

Dude, you are about as bright as a 2 watt bulb...... I have already posted Trump's statement on Russia in this very thread. But here it is again since apparently you blocked it out the first time.

“What do I have to do with Russia? You know the closest I came to Russia, I bought a house a number of years ago in Palm Beach, Fla.," Trump said. "There was a man who went bankrupt and I bought the house for $40 million and I sold it to a Russian for $100 million including brokerage commissions. So I sold it. So I bought it for 40, I sold it for 100 to a Russian. That was a number of years ago."

LINK

It affects Trump because it was his business dealing with the Russian governement to build the tower. Cohen was sent over to handle it because he was the 'fixer' he was supposed to keep it quiet. That's why Cohen lied to Congress about it.

It's ok, I'm positive at this point that Trump will burn.
edit on 29-11-2018 by BlackJackal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

and?

really?

No, you're missing the point. IF there was no collusion, why would the Kremlin lie about is (along with Donny 6 aces)?

lol
now it is "the kremlin"
mkay
what ever you say bub

There's nothing sad about it, other than a non legally educated person such as yourself making suppositions about the most effective way for Mueller to go about his job.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

Another victim of the fishing expedition, pleading guilty to lying, and not anything to do with what they were tasked with investigating.

This is directly related to the Russia investigation. It shows that Donald Trump was lying when he stated he had no business in Russia. How in the world is that not related to the Russia investigation?

You’re the one selling lies. He has no business in Russia.

In terms of high-end product influx into the US, Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets," Donald Trump Jr. said at a New York real-estate conference that year. "Say, in Dubai, and certainly with our project in SoHo, and anywhere in New York. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia."

Link

“We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.” Strange. For someone who has no business with Russia, they seem to have a lot of money pouring in from Russia.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

Dude, you are about as bright as a 2 watt bulb......

as this is not the mud pit I would ask you post with civility

I have already posted Trump's statement on Russia in this very thread.

was that to the press?
is the press an arm of muellers investigation?
are press statements evidence of purjury?
is trump responsible for cohens testimony?

It's ok, I'm positive at this point that Trump will burn.

glad your ok
trump is incapable of being burned with fire

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I don't see much here....
Mueller squeezing a dried up shriveled lemon is not that much at all...

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

and?

really?

lol
now it is "the kremlin"
mkay
what ever you say bub

There's nothing sad about it, other than a non legally educated person such as yourself making suppositions about the most effective way for Mueller to go about his job.

funny coming from someone making suppositions about statements from press conferences and connecting them to half ass twitter posts

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Out of everything so far, I would argue this is pretty close to what they are supposed to be investigating. The investigation was supposed to be into Russia collusion. The Trump Tower(s), for several reasons, has been a center point of that argument. This is Cohen admitting to lying about efforts to pursue that meeting.

This is Cohen accepting a plea deal to save his own skin. This is about lying in an interview, not about Russian collusion.

I'm sorry, but I'm worried its you who are in fact embarrassing, for thinking that that weak ass rebuttal was going to contradict the Peskov's (Kremlin's) written admission that they didn't have any dealings with Trump.....

Just trying to give credit where its due (since I'm not the one that put those articles together). A simple google search brings up the article in question: Here

And the other half?

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

and?

really?

lol
now it is "the kremlin"
mkay
what ever you say bub

funny coming from someone making suppositions about statements from press conferences and connecting them to half ass twitter posts

Nothing half assed about it. While I imagine you wouldn't mind taking information from other folks and using it as your own as if you're the one who discovered it, I'd rather use the reference from the person who first brought it to my attention. For those of you too lazy to actually type 5 words into google to look up the actual article in question: Let me hold your soft baby smooth hands right up to it
edit on 48am18famThu, 29 Nov 2018 10:11:36 -0600America/ChicagoThu, 29 Nov 2018 10:11:36 -0600 by Wayfarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

"The Trump Moscow proposal was simply one of many development opportunities that the Trump Organization considered and ultimately rejected," Cohen said in a written statement. "In late January 2016, I abandoned the Moscow proposal because I lost confidence that the prospective licensee would be able to obtain the real estate, financing and government approvals necessary to bring the proposal to fruition," he added. "It was a building proposal that did not succeed and nothing more."

hmmm
the trump organization....
I wonder if trump always knows exactly all the projects the trump organization is working on at any particular time?

yeah you got him this time....
lol

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

And the other half?

Seriously? Since when is it my full time job to spoonfeed you guys the information after I've chewed it up mama-bird style. The irony of the fact you refute it without either bothering to read it or understand it is quite telling (not to mention entertaining).

Cohen's plea deal and criminal information

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Love how you just stick your head in the sand and try to pretend you can ignore this away.

It doesn't matter who that was to, the fact of the matter is that during the campaign Trump said he didn't have anything to do with Russia. Why would anyone openly lie about something that is completely legal? The answer is they wouldn't. Trump lied because he knew what he was doing was illegal and he wanted it hidden. Why did he send his 'fixer' to Russia to handle it? Why did his fixer lie to Congress about it?

Yep, those are definitely the actions of an innocent man. Definitely.

Enjoy the orange man while you can, he won't be there much longer.

At his first press conference as the President of the United States he stated he had no dealings with Russia. According to the court documents today, this is not true.

Trump: I have no dealing with Russia

Why would a man that has done nothing wrong go to such lengths to hide his legitimate business dealings? Why Brodie?

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

"The Trump Moscow proposal was simply one of many development opportunities that the Trump Organization considered and ultimately rejected," Cohen said in a written statement. "In late January 2016, I abandoned the Moscow proposal because I lost confidence that the prospective licensee would be able to obtain the real estate, financing and government approvals necessary to bring the proposal to fruition," he added. "It was a building proposal that did not succeed and nothing more."

hmmm
I wonder if trump always knows exactly all the projects the trump organization is working on at any particular time?

lol

Lol, hey man, if you think you shouting into the void how 'Not important' it is will have any legal standing for Trump in his defense against Mueller, then keep it up

edit on 48am18famThu, 29 Nov 2018 10:16:21 -0600America/ChicagoThu, 29 Nov 2018 10:16:21 -0600 by Wayfarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

And the other half?

Seriously? Since when is it my full time job to spoonfeed you guys the information after I've chewed it up mama-bird style. The irony of the fact you refute it without either bothering to read it or understand it is quite telling (not to mention entertaining).

Cohen's plea deal and criminal information

I wonder if cohen was afforded the opportunity to more accurately state his testimony, as I understand some are?

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

hmmm

lol

Lol, hey man, if you think you shouting into the void how 'Not important' it is will have any legal standing for Trump in his defense against Mueller, then keep it up

hey man if you think perjury traps are the best strategy for a broken down special prosecutor then keep it up!

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I doubt you will see a reply from him. Lol. These rwnj’s sure have short attention spans. a reply to: underwerks

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

hmmm

lol

hey man if you think perjury traps are the best strategy for a broken down special prosecutor then keep it up!

I think anyone uneducated enough to assume at face value that a 'perjury trap' is all that Mueller has or has been accumulating in this probe is insulting their own intelligence.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

hmmm

lol

Keep on moving the goalpost looking for something you can actually defend. Answer me this, is this voice in your head constantly saying "MUST DEFEND TRUMP" over and over again? Because that is definitely what it looks like.

How in the world would he not know that he sent his personal attorney/fixer who reported directly to him to Russia to work on a major project to build another Trump Tower. The argument that he was not aware of that project for the entirity of his campaign and all the way through his presidency until he finally remembered today stretches credulity to the breaking point.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join