It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Cohen Pleads Guilty to Charge in Mueller Inquiry Related to Russia Business Deal

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal
a reply to: shooterbrody

Love how you just stick your head in the sand and try to pretend you can ignore this away.

It doesn't matter who that was to, the fact of the matter is that during the campaign Trump said he didn't have anything to do with Russia. Why would anyone openly lie about something that is completely legal? The answer is they wouldn't. Trump lied because he knew what he was doing was illegal and he wanted it hidden. Why did he send his 'fixer' to Russia to handle it? Why did his fixer lie to Congress about it?

Yep, those are definitely the actions of an innocent man. Definitely.

Enjoy the orange man while you can, he won't be there much longer.

At his first press conference as the President of the United States he stated he had no dealings with Russia. According to the court documents today, this is not true.

Trump: I have no dealing with Russia

Why would a man that has done nothing wrong go to such lengths to hide his legitimate business dealings? Why Brodie?

You should research the difference between "I" and "organization"
What he stated can actually be true.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Propagandalf

originally posted by: Propagandalf
Another victim of the fishing expedition, pleading guilty to lying, and not anything to do with what they were tasked with investigating.

This is directly related to the Russia investigation. It shows that Donald Trump was lying when he stated he had no business in Russia. How in the world is that not related to the Russia investigation?

You’re the one selling lies. He has no business in Russia.

In terms of high-end product influx into the US, Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets," Donald Trump Jr. said at a New York real-estate conference that year. "Say, in Dubai, and certainly with our project in SoHo, and anywhere in New York. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia."

Link

“We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.” Strange. For someone who has no business with Russia, they seem to have a lot of money pouring in from Russia.

Russians buying high-end products at Trump hotels is Trump’s business dealings with Russia? I haven’t seen this angle before.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: shooterbrody

a reply to: Wayfarer

"The Trump Moscow proposal was simply one of many development opportunities that the Trump Organization considered and ultimately rejected," Cohen said in a written statement. "In late January 2016, I abandoned the Moscow proposal because I lost confidence that the prospective licensee would be able to obtain the real estate, financing and government approvals necessary to bring the proposal to fruition," he added. "It was a building proposal that did not succeed and nothing more."

hmmm
the trump organization....
I wonder if trump always knows exactly all the projects the trump organization is working on at any particular time?

yeah you got him this time....
lol

Lol, hey man, if you think you shouting into the void how 'Not important' it is will have any legal standing for Trump in his defense against Mueller, then keep it up

hey man if you think perjury traps are the best strategy for a broken down special prosecutor then keep it up!

I think anyone uneducated enough to assume at face value that a 'perjury trap' is all that Mueller has or has been accumulating in this probe is insulting their own intelligence.

I think anyone uneducated enough to assume at face value that if mueller had anything on trump it wouldn't have already been leaked is insulting their own intelligence
that is what I think

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You're right. They're going down. Hard. They're the ones that paid for it all, along with Hillary.

They know any evidence they gather about anything will be nullified because of this:

Fruit of a Poisonous Tree

The dossier is an obvious fake, the DNC server wasn't hacked, and Mueller is trying to run interference.

It's all a big sham.

edit on 29-11-2018 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

so... clearly you don't believe trump has damning evidence on democrats that he has threatened to release recently, right?

would you call it desperation?

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Love how you just stick your head in the sand and try to pretend you can ignore this away.

It doesn't matter who that was to, the fact of the matter is that during the campaign Trump said he didn't have anything to do with Russia. Why would anyone openly lie about something that is completely legal? The answer is they wouldn't. Trump lied because he knew what he was doing was illegal and he wanted it hidden. Why did he send his 'fixer' to Russia to handle it? Why did his fixer lie to Congress about it?

At his first press conference as the President of the United States he stated he had no dealings with Russia. According to the court documents today, this is not true.

Why would a man that has done nothing wrong go to such lengths to hide his legitimate business dealings? Why Brodie?

I'm afraid that argument doesn't fly when the guy working the deal in Russia reports directly to Trump himself. Plus, the Trump organization is not a public company, it is privately owned by one Donald J Drumpf. So, you try that in a court of law and see how quickly you get laughed out.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
how many times did he screech he didn't do any business with Russia??

it's going to fun seeing him try to backpedal. what a #ucking clown.

how about you quote any times he claimed not to do any business with Russia. I remember him doing things with Russia before he was a candidate. Trump Tower in Russia ring a bell? Hateoraid makes you sad stupid things.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

"The Trump Moscow proposal was simply one of many development opportunities that the Trump Organization considered and ultimately rejected," Cohen said in a written statement. "In late January 2016, I abandoned the Moscow proposal because I lost confidence that the prospective licensee would be able to obtain the real estate, financing and government approvals necessary to bring the proposal to fruition," he added. "It was a building proposal that did not succeed and nothing more."

hmmm
I wonder if trump always knows exactly all the projects the trump organization is working on at any particular time?

lol

Lol, hey man, if you think you shouting into the void how 'Not important' it is will have any legal standing for Trump in his defense against Mueller, then keep it up

hey man if you think perjury traps are the best strategy for a broken down special prosecutor then keep it up!

I think anyone uneducated enough to assume at face value that a 'perjury trap' is all that Mueller has or has been accumulating in this probe is insulting their own intelligence.

I think anyone uneducated enough to assume at face value that if mueller had anything on trump it wouldn't have already been leaked is insulting their own intelligence
that is what I think

You should read up on Watergate. Just because it hasn't leaked doesn't mean jack crap. The only way it would leak is if the investigators themselves leaked it. They would only leak information if it was beneficial to the investigation. Otherwise leaking information only serves to make the targets of the investigation more prepared.

I love how your defense is now, "Since nothing has leaked, Mueller doesn't have anything". Boy will you be surprised. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

so... clearly you don't believe trump has damning evidence on democrats that he has threatened to release recently, right?

would you call it desperation?

why would I not believe that?
the old false in one false in all?
that applies to press conferences? tweets?
you hold all to that high standard or just potus's you dislike?

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
trump just canceled his meeting with putin.

45 minutes ago he said he was going to meet.

LOLOL

how is putin going to react?

edit on 29-11-2018 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

I'm afraid that argument doesn't fly when the guy working the deal in Russia reports directly to Trump himself. Plus, the Trump organization is not a public company, it is privately owned by one Donald J Drumpf. So, you try that in a court of law and see how quickly you get laughed out.

It is not an argument. It is an actual fact.
I really don't care what you think will fly and what won't, as you have proven unreliable in your assumptions recently.
Definitions do matter in a court of law, no matter what you think.
trumps "I" in a press conference is not "the trump organization" no matter how much you would like it to be.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

hmmm

lol

that is what I think

I think anyone naive enough to assume that the least leaky probe in history would be leaking like a sieve if they had anything other than perjury (which in fact once again wasn't leaked, but rather came out through normal channels), is deliberately deluding themselves.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

how many times did he screech he didn't do any business with Russia??

it's going to fun seeing him try to backpedal. what a #ucking clown.

how about you quote any times he claimed not to do any business with Russia. I remember him doing things with Russia before he was a candidate. Trump Tower in Russia ring a bell? Hateoraid makes you sad stupid things.

Seriously?

6/26/2016

For the record, I have ZERO investments in Russia.

LINK

7/27/2016

“What do I have to do with Russia? You know the closest I came to Russia, I bought a house a number of years ago in Palm Beach, Florida. Palm Beach is a very expensive place. There was a man who went bankrupt and I bought the house for $40 million and I sold it to a Russian for $100 million including brokerage commissions. So I sold it. So I bought it for 40, I sold it for 100 to a Russian. That was a number of years ago. I guess probably I sell condos to Russians, okay?”

Trump� �s claim that ‘I have nothing to do with Russia’

1/11/2017

Russia has never tried to use leverage over me. I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA - NO DEALS, NO LOANS, NO NOTHING!

LINK

2/1/2017

I don't know Putin, have no deals in Russia, and the haters are going crazy - yet Obama can make a deal with Iran, #1in terror, no problem!

LINK

2/16/2017

"Russia is a ruse. I have nothing to do with Russia. Haven’t made a phone call to Russia in years. Don’t speak to people from Russia. Not that I wouldn’t. I just have nobody to speak to," Mr Trump said.

LINK

5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

Those were all said on opposite day, so looks like ole Donny's pulled a fast one on us once again!
edit on 48am18famThu, 29 Nov 2018 10:51:12 -0600America/ChicagoThu, 29 Nov 2018 10:51:12 -0600 by Wayfarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

hmmm

lol

that is what I think

You should read up on Watergate. Just because it hasn't leaked doesn't mean jack crap. The only way it would leak is if the investigators themselves leaked it. They would only leak information if it was beneficial to the investigation. Otherwise leaking information only serves to make the targets of the investigation more prepared.

I love how your defense is now, "Since nothing has leaked, Mueller doesn't have anything". Boy will you be surprised. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

You should read up on Watergate.

Why? It is really not the same situation. A Special Counsel investigation is different than a Senate Select Committee investigation. You do understand that fact? Perhaps it is you that needs to do some research.

The only way it would leak is if the investigators themselves leaked it. They would only leak information if it was beneficial to the investigation.

You do understand unauthorized leaks from the office of special council are illegal?
Perhaps you should research what they are actually supposed to do? You seem confused. The office of special council is not the fbi or cia or even the polilce. The are an arm of the doj and are actually subject to the ethics rules of the doj.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

It is not an argument. It is an actual fact.
I really don't care what you think will fly and what won't, as you have proven unreliable in your assumptions recently.
Definitions do matter in a court of law, no matter what you think.
trumps "I" in a press conference is not "the trump organization" no matter how much you would like it to be.

Oh, if it's a fact I assume you have a source that proves Trump didn't know anything about it. Right? Then why did he admit to it being his decision today?

I didn’t do the project. I decided not to do the project, so I didn’t do it. So we’re not talking doing a project. We’re talking about not doing a project,”

Fact huh?

LINK

edit on 29-11-2018 by BlackJackal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
So, after the disasterous fallout from Corsi and Stone, Mueller had to squeeze more from Cohen, who is now but a broken and bitter man, easily dismantled by mueller, cohen folded so easily.

Now, he acts as a force positive for any negatives they experience in the case, so getting cohen to read a revised statement is all they needed for optics.

Considering all this investigation has come about, it's clear that its purpose is simply harm Trump.

My prediction, Mueller will drop the ball in some regard that'll put the investigation into doubt, or some new info, which will be effectively ended by Whitaker. This has probably been already observed and is in action now.

Trump was a reality TV star, did people forget that Trump has purpose when acquiring attentions? You don't think he knows what he is doing and the perception he is playing out? We do it all the time here on the boards, we perceive ourselves in the true sense "sometimes" and others as "whatever".

Another prediction is the final report will be percieved as hurting Trump politically, but when it comes to that kind or stuff and the ultimate awknowledgment that there was NO COLLUSION that will not result in criminal recommendations.
In a wicked twist of irony, it'll be similar to Comey's final statement on Hillary, calling her careless.

In the end, leftist still Reeeeeeeeee because it all will amount to nothing they dream so much about.

Boy will you lefties be surprised 🤭

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

link   

No, you're missing the point. IF there was no collusion, why would the Kremlin lie about is (along with Donny 6 aces)?

The word collusion seems to be flung around on everything hoping it will stick. When we look at "collusion" we have this point to it. "in order to cheat or deceive others". Looking for real dirt on Hillary is not collusion, inventing a fake dossier that led to FISA warrants is collusion, Russia or otherwise.

Russia collusion was the 250k they spent for fake adds on Facebook which the meddling was mainly seen as poor form and wrong though totally ineffective.

So back to the Kremlin, if they were involved through an agent that suggested to anyone on Trump's team they had real dirt on Hillary it was all fake, and led to nothing, Trumps team got nothing, was passed nothing, gave nothing...all smoke and mirrors and it took it seems a short meeting of some kind to understand there was nothing.

edit on 29-11-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

link   

hmmm

lol

that is what I think

I think anyone naive enough to assume that the least leaky probe in history would be leaking like a sieve if they had anything other than perjury (which in fact once again wasn't leaked, but rather came out through normal channels), is deliberately deluding themselves.

least leakiest eh?
lol
mama bird baby bird eh?
lol
wjla.com...
enjoy

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

hmmm

lol

that is what I think

least leakiest eh?
lol
mama bird baby bird eh?
lol
wjla.com...
enjoy

That's the best you can do? Lol, well keep grasping for straws I guess. Coincidentally the 'leaks' (and I use that term loosely) in your article infer far more than just perjury, so by some masterful stroke of Trump style self ownage, you've managed to invalidate your own argument above.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join