It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Cohen Pleads Guilty to Charge in Mueller Inquiry Related to Russia Business Deal

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: Propagandalf

originally posted by: headorheart
a reply to: Propagandalf

Out of everything so far, I would argue this is pretty close to what they are supposed to be investigating. The investigation was supposed to be into Russia collusion. The Trump Tower(s), for several reasons, has been a center point of that argument. This is Cohen admitting to lying about efforts to pursue that meeting.

This is Cohen accepting a plea deal to save his own skin. This is about lying in an interview, not about Russian collusion.

Why would Russia also lie about the meeting if it wasn't about collusion?

You know Russia is lying? You know more than Mueller.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: BlackJackal

It shows that Donald Trump was lying when he stated he had no business in Russia.

Lying to who? Jim acosta?

Dollars to Doughnuts he submitted it as an answer in writing to Mueller the other month.

Please present whatever source you have for this.

cause I am sure mueller sent the question: what are your business interests in russia?
right
perhaps you should look at what muellers scope actually is
i would wager trump answered accordingly

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

It shows that Donald Trump was lying when he stated he had no business in Russia.

Trump Tweet

Ignore the source. I'm sure I couldn't find a source anyone would be happy with anyway. The tweet, from Trump himself.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

Another victim of the fishing expedition, pleading guilty to lying, and not anything to do with what they were tasked with investigating.

This is directly related to the Russia investigation. It shows that Donald Trump was lying when he stated he had no business in Russia. How in the world is that not related to the Russia investigation?

You’re the one selling lies. He has no business in Russia.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Trump Tweet

Ignore the source. I'm sure I couldn't find a source anyone would be happy with anyway. The tweet, from Trump himself.

and the press is part of the mueller investigation?
perjury now hangs on what is disclosed in press briefings?

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Out of everything so far, I would argue this is pretty close to what they are supposed to be investigating. The investigation was supposed to be into Russia collusion. The Trump Tower(s), for several reasons, has been a center point of that argument. This is Cohen admitting to lying about efforts to pursue that meeting.

This is Cohen accepting a plea deal to save his own skin. This is about lying in an interview, not about Russian collusion.

Unlikely anyone knows more than Mueller.

The Kremlin lied, your argument died.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
This should be in the triggered section.

Yes, we need this category for yesterday.

edit on 29/11/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

He links me to a tweet. This is embarrassing.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Dollars to Doughnuts he submitted it as an answer in writing to Mueller the other month.

cause I am sure mueller sent the question: what are your business interests in russia?
right

Its just logic. I'd guess Mueller already knew Cohen was about to plea, so the questions he sent Trump last month were likely constructed from elements Mueller already knew the answers to and suspected Donny may well lie about them. We'll then we'll just have to sit tight and wait for the report to come out and see if in fact Mueller caught Cheetolini in a (another) lie, or if I'm just wrong and Trump was totally on the up-and-up.

edit: and look what I found: Viola
edit on 48am18famThu, 29 Nov 2018 09:55:18 -0600America/ChicagoThu, 29 Nov 2018 09:55:18 -0600 by Wayfarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I'm sorry, but I'm worried its you who are in fact embarrassing, for thinking that that weak ass rebuttal was going to contradict the Peskov's (Kremlin's) written admission that they didn't have any dealings with Trump.....
edit on 48am18famThu, 29 Nov 2018 09:51:39 -0600America/ChicagoThu, 29 Nov 2018 09:51:39 -0600 by Wayfarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Why did he lie brodie? Why in the world would he lie and say he had no dealings in Russia? Why would his attorney lie to Congress about working in Russia?

I love it, first the Trump supporters screamed Trump said he never had anything to do with Russia, no collusion! Now, after many many shifts of the goal post the current argument is sure, he had business dealings with Russia even though he said he didn't but that doesn't matter. It doesn't matter if he lies to us, we still love him. Lie to us more! Lie to us! I love you orange man!

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

Its just logic.

no source
just pulling it from thin air

I'd guess Mueller already knew Cohen was about to plea, so the questions he sent Trump last month were likely constructed from elements Mueller already knew the answers to and suspected Donny may well lie about them.

so then mueller has nothing and is hoping for a perjury trap?
nice strategy
not at all related to muellers scope?

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

right

Do you even know what Dollars to Doughnuts means? That means He bets. He is making a guess and betting that it actually happened. But your smart enough to know that right?

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
This serves notice to Loretta Lynch and James Comey. They had better be 100% Truthful when being interrogated by Congress next week.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Why did he lie brodie?

about what?
you have proof? or more of your fairy tales?

Why would his attorney lie to Congress about working in Russia?

this effects trump exactly how?
trump is now responsible for all of cohens words?

I love it, first the Trump supporters screamed Trump said he never had anything to do with Russia, no collusion! Now, after many many shifts of the goal post the current argument is sure, he had business dealings with Russia even though he said he didn't but that doesn't matter. It doesn't matter if he lies to us, we still love him. Lie to us more! Lie to us! I love you orange man!

ridiculous unhinged ramblings, not unlike what you accuse the potus of
hilarious

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Its just logic.

no source
just pulling it from thin air

I'd guess Mueller already knew Cohen was about to plea, so the questions he sent Trump last month were likely constructed from elements Mueller already knew the answers to and suspected Donny may well lie about them.

so then mueller has nothing and is hoping for a perjury trap?
nice strategy
not at all related to muellers scope?

Here

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
So, still no collusion?

Shocked face right here

link   

I'm sorry, but I'm worried its you who are in fact embarrassing, for thinking that that weak ass rebuttal was going to contradict the Peskov's (Kremlin's) written admission that they didn't have any dealings with Trump.....

You linked me to a tweet comparing a cnn headline to a court statement.

link   

and?
now trump is responsible for "lies from the kremlin"?

really?

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

and?
now trump is responsible for "lies from the kremlin"?

really?

No, you're missing the point. IF there was no collusion, why would the Kremlin lie about is (along with Donny 6 aces)?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join