It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guys one day you might mess with the WRONG woman!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I seriously can't stop watching. This lady is my hero. She isn't taking any crap. She doesn't
even give him a second to catch his breath. That first move, her technique! Somebody get her a deal with World wrestling!

Look at the dude in the black in white shirt. I really wonder what happened that caused this to transpire.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

McDonald's. The Wal-Mart of the fast food industry. Hilarious.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
That is the way of love here in the South

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Someone didn't lay off.
edit on 28-11-2018 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Spader

I have so many questions. This lady has absolute rage against that man. I know female rage, and that is it.

She is missing a shoe.
Did he step on her foot cutting in line? Is he her boy toy and she caught him eating at Mcdonalds with his
guy friend instead of her?
I hear someone saying "you wanna go" "you wanna go" who wants to go where?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Without context she looks like the aggressor. Hero? meh.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I need the full clip hahaha

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
www.youtube.com...

I seriously can't stop watching. This lady is my hero. She isn't taking any crap. She doesn't
even give him a second to catch his breath. That first move, her technique! Somebody get her a deal with World wrestling!

Look at the dude in the black in white shirt. I really wonder what happened that caused this to transpire.

I'm willing to bet if the genders were reversed, and it was a guy beating the snot out of a woman, and a guy made the "hero" claim as you did, you would be screaming at the top of your fingers deriding him. And, accusing all those that supported him for the most horrific things and calling them all sorts of "*ists" in the process.

Me, I think that she was not justified in this instance. I would say the same if it was a man in her role, or an LBGQT*** person.

She needs help, in so many ways.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Do not get between her and her hot apple pie!

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
I'm willing to bet if the genders were reversed, and it was a guy beating the snot out of a woman, and a guy made the "hero" claim as you did, you would be screaming at the top of your fingers deriding him. ...

Aside from the fact that she's a big, fat nasty, crazy cow (yeah, I said that, and it has more to do with her attitude then her physical appearance, because that's the way a crazy cow acts), I second what Krakatoa said. If this were a man doing that to a woman, every post on this page would be an ALL CAPS BOLD FONT FOUNT of rage and indignation. But let it be an ugly mad heifer of cow and suddenly it's a joke or she's a hero.

I'll refrain from employing the adjectives that come to mind to describe the folks that react like that o as not to get banned from this site.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

She's spamming that Hadouken!

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I'm so sorry you guys had to see me getting trounced like that

She got the drop on me....or something......Mam...
I hurt all over....now you know what I look like....

Did she kick me outta just that one Mac, or the whole chain?

Last thing I heard her say before I passed out....was she was gonna rip my head off and ....something.....do something down my neck

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I think I can at leasr answer one question. She appears to be wearing just a bra. Indicating, at least to me, she took her shirt off in a quick manner ala "HEY BRUH let's go"!

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

If she was a guy, I'll bet the guy she's pushing around would have responded in a more physical way than falling backward away from her too. She deserves a knuckle sandwich for her behavior.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

blinks - a short clip - obviously cropped - with no context or explaination of why the altracation occurred

strange choice of " hero "

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Maybe she was having her period. Just saying.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Reminds me of my daughter. She just had a night out on a lot of alcohol. I live next door. I got woke up to a phone call from her room mate at 3:00 AM. She was so intoxicated she called 911 saying all kinds of crazy stuff. I live in the country in Florida. I ran over to her house and she was rambling on and on about ridiculous stuff. I stepped in the foyer and told her if she is on with 911 they are going to end up arresting her. Mistake #1

She went off on me rampaging around the house all while still on with 911. I went out and called them to let them know she was just drunk. When I said my daughter was apparently on the phone with them the dispatcher said, "Shelby?" They were all listening to her at 3:00 AM.

About 2 minutes later a sargent arrives with 6 other officers. Slow night! I briefly talked to them about her just being intoxicated and they were going to have her go to bed or go to the hospital. The front door was open and she was standing there in the doorway with my 5 year old granddaughter in front of her holding her by the shoulders. They asked her to step out like 6 times and talk to them. She told them she wasn't coming out because they would assault and rape her and slammed the front door. They immediately kicked in the door and as the officer put his hand on her shoulder, she decided assaulting them was a good idea.

She back-fisted one square in the jaw snapping his head back. She then throat punched him. Needless to say it went south from there real quick for her. It was a fight that lasted about 5 minutes before they got her in the car. As they were coming my way to talk we heard her slamming the window. She had slipped her cuffs and was trying to bust the window out. She got slammed again and hog tied.

I had her and her sister trained from about 5 years old in martial arts. She made them earn their pay that night. She got arrested for felony assault on a LEO. Fortunately the DA dropped it to a misdemeanor and probation with her getting help mandated for her drinking problem which is exactly what she needed. These southern girls are a hand full sometimes. Don't underestimate them. You never know who someone is and what they have done in life. There are women ex-marine military police and the like that can go toe to toe with a man. That poor guy must have been embarrassed after that though!

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
I really wonder what happened that caused this to transpire.

He stole her McNugget?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join