It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guys one day you might mess with the WRONG woman!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I see nothing admirable about that female's behavior. Seems to me your "hero" belongs in jail for assault.

I have a lot more respect for her victim and admiration that he was trying to avoid the raging female. I get the feeling this isn't her first rodeo. I suspect she has learned that she can be violent without suffering consequences because she's female.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Meh..this dude looks like 145 pounds.

Where can we find the rest of this story...lol

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

That's no hero.
That's an example of what you should stand against.

Treat people as you want to be treated.
Do you want to get pushed down?

The video is too short but I noticed two rowdy females making trouble. Guys don't have feelings. Its ok to hurt them? Or what is the hero part?
edit on 28-11-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

That's no hero.
That's an example of what you should stand against.

Treat people as you want to be treated.
Do you want to get pushed down?

The video is too short but I noticed two rowdy females making trouble. Guys don't have feelings. Its ok to hurt them? Or what is the hero part?

Being able to slam down 5 big macs in under 60 seconds....

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   

What happen? The dude cut in line, in front of her, at MacDonalds?

Ouch. But no seriously there is a reason why it is, that in combat sports they have weight limits. The poor fool didn't know what he was getting into. To bad she didn't body slam him, that would have been dope.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Thats some Toxic matriarcy right there .

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

...you would be screaming at the top of your fingers...

I LOVE it!!!

Sometimes carefully reading every post yields great presents, and this is one of those times!!

LOL! Perfect.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
She has blood on her face. That must have come from somewhere. I really don't think this woman just stood there and suddenly attacked the bloke, because her nose started bleeding all by itself.
People shouldn't beat each other up but this rage she is showing is not coming from nowhere.

Someone called her a fat nasty such and such because she is pushing a guy. Yeah it's wrong but I can't help but feel that she had a massive reason to be this angry. Or she needs locking up in a mental and medical ward for having nosebleeds that cause some innocent, lovely guy to be beaten up. Maybe she had a stroke.

And this "If it was the other way round" crap, it very probably WAS the other way round at first but his mates didn't want to incriminate him. Plus all idiot males follow this inane opinion by saying "if she attacks me like a bloke I hit her back like a bloke". Well if you believe that, then she did just what you always go on about or is that only the case for men hitting women? So what's it supposed to be you hypocrites?

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I'm so glad someone else has some deductive reasoning abilities!!!!!!!!!

If you watch the whole video you can tell something else went down.

Also, if you see the other lady by the counter, if you watch the very beginning you can see the other guy is right up on her.
She then starts giving him quite the lecture.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt

I see nothing admirable about that female's behavior. Seems to me your "hero" belongs in jail for assault.

I have a lot more respect for her victim and admiration that he was trying to avoid the raging female. I get the feeling this isn't her first rodeo. I suspect she has learned that she can be violent without suffering consequences because she's female.

It is obvious she fights back, if that is not admirable I don't know what is.

There are so many guys used to pushing around women that they will not know what hits them when they mess with the wrong one!

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

how is it " obvious " that she " fights back " ?????????????????????????

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
She only has about 100 pounds on the dude...

If he was smart he'd sweep those feet out and let gravity kick her ass. Seeing as it already is... Like a Ziploc filled with Jello.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

It's impossible to know what caused the incident from that 5 second clip.

For all we know, those 2 guys could've just been taking to long to order their Mcdonalds and those 2 'large' women might have just been... extremely hungry!

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Just because they have a uterus doesn't mean they're a pussy.
I know a few gals that are very capable of putting a whomping on any man.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Can you explain from this video how it is obvious she is "fighting back" when she attacks the guy? Do you have evidence to present that he began the incident?

I have no problem with people defending themselves but that is not what this video shows. It may indeed be the case but that cannot be determined from this short clip.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Thing is, as someone pointed out earlier, there is nothing in this clip that provides any context. All we have here is the throwdown itself.

All of us who assume what caused it or why she's behaving like this are just making assumptions.

I saw no blood on her face when I watched, but I wasn't looking for things like that. I was distracted by the other pair getting ready to have a go at each other and again ... we don't know why. I've seen enough bad behavior out of people lately that I wouldn't put it past either party to have started it.
edit on 29-11-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

The problem here is, if either guy defends himself and decks one of the women, they are immediately arrested and their lives forever changed... so the smart ones just take it.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: JAGStorm
www.youtube.com...

I seriously can't stop watching. This lady is my hero. She isn't taking any crap. She doesn't
even give him a second to catch his breath. That first move, her technique! Somebody get her a deal with World wrestling!

Look at the dude in the black in white shirt. I really wonder what happened that caused this to transpire.

I'm willing to bet if the genders were reversed, and it was a guy beating the snot out of a woman, and a guy made the "hero" claim as you did, you would be screaming at the top of your fingers deriding him. And, accusing all those that supported him for the most horrific things and calling them all sorts of "*ists" in the process.

Me, I think that she was not justified in this instance. I would say the same if it was a man in her role, or an LBGQT*** person.

She needs help, in so many ways.

Valid observation...the double standard strikes again..love how women encourage and support aggression when it is towards a male..no reason needed.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Reading some of the comments on that vid on youtube, looks like it could be that the dudes, instigated that. Something about fat shaming, dont know what that is, but they were probably making fun of there weight.

To bad there is no longer video out there. But there likely is somewhere, I don't think whoever took it just took that 6 second of it and left it there, probably just uploaded 6 seconds of it.

To bad, wanted to see that twirpy guy get body slammed or something, that throw in the beginning was classic judo hip throw. Its hilarious, she threw him to the ground like a sack of potatoes and kept him there.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join