It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For the 1st time Trump has been linked to Russia in court documents

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
This afternoon, a document called a statement of the offense, which was sent from Robert Mueller to Jerome Corsi was released to the press. Within that document, several new details in the Russia investigation have emerged. One of those details is that according to the document Robert Mueller has evidence which proves Roger Stone and Jerome Corsi were in direct conduct with Julian Assange and relayed that information back to the Trump campaign. The other bit of news is that for the first time court documents link this activity directly to the Trump campaign.

During the interview, CORSI said that in the summer of 2016 an associate (“Person 1”) who CORSI understood to be in regular contact with senior members of the Trump Campaign, including with then-candidate Donald J. Trump, asked CORSI to get in touch with Organization 1 about materials it possessed relevant to the presidential campaign that had not already been released.[2]

Person 1 is Roger Stone and he stated on multiple occasions during the 2016 election that he was in contact with Donald Trump.[3]

[1] Mueller has emails from Stone pal Corsi about WikiLeaks Dem email dump
[2] Statement of the Offense
[3] Roger Stone repeatedly claimed contact with Donald Trump and his campaign while touting WikiLeaks connections

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

No collusion.... no collision... no collusion

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
and organization 1 is wikileaks.

getting more interesting by the hour.
edit on 11272018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

+25 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

How is Corsi saying
'' Assange is going to leak podesta's emails ''

a link between Trump and Russia?

Oh I see

On Oct. 7, 2016, WikiLeaks released the first of two batches of emails that Russian hackers stole from Podesta

So even though no evidence of Russia hacking and no evidence Russia gave the emails to Wikileaks and no investigation into Seth Rich's Murder and no questioning of Assange saying ''Russia did not give us anything''

you want to lick your lips and froth at the mouth that

I pity you're gullibility

Hey look - Corsi has totally denied this crap and said he'd rather rot in jail.

Looks like a day of nonsense, Mueller's trying to paint Manafort in Assanges residence too even though everyone has denied it and talked of suing for libel

BlackJackl, Silly... do you guys really believe this nonsense or are you on a good hourly rate? Oh look, you post then run away.. how cowardly.

edit on 27/11/18 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
This entire "statement of the offense" looks suspicious.

Of course no actual "confirmation" it really exists 😎

Big MSM push as a last-ditch effort I think it is 😆

+19 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Is it just me, when I hear about Podesta's emails, all I hear is about "muh Russia" and not a peep about the corruption that the leaked emails exposed?

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Looks like Corsi and Stone are playing a friendly game of "peek-a-boo -- I-see-you" 😆

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Give the OP a break and stop throwing facts into the thread.

I mean c'mon... it's obvious at this point that this is the only thing the poster lives for.

It won't hurt you and it gives him a reason to get up in the morning and make the posts in the first place.

To the OP, how many other people were talking about the Wikileaks dump at the time?

Answer.... everyone.

Nothing burger again, I am afraid...
edit on 27-11-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-11-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

How is Corsi saying
'' Assange is going to leak podesta's emails ''

a link between Trump and Russia?

Oh I see

On Oct. 7, 2016, WikiLeaks released the first of two batches of emails that Russian hackers stole from Podesta

So even though no evidence of Russia hacking and no evidence Russia gave the emails to Wikileaks and no investigation into Seth Rich's Murder and no questioning of Assange saying ''Russia did not give us anything''

you want to lick your lips and froth at the mouth that

I pity you're gullibility

Hey look - Corsi has totally denied this crap and said he'd rather rot in jail.

Looks like a day of nonsense, Mueller's trying to paint Manafort in Assanges residence too even though everyone has denied it and talked of suing for libel

BlackJackl, Silly... do you guys really believe this nonsense or are you on a good hourly rate? Oh look, you post then run away.. how cowardly.

There is evidence that Russia gave the emails to Wikileaks. Apparantly you missed this news:

The over-all picture that the indictment offers of the “WikiLeaks connection,” as Clapper once put it, is entirely consistent with previous intelligence assessments, which said that the G.R.U. provided Julian Assange, the editor of WikiLeaks, with the D.N.C. and Podesta archives

Plus, you accuse me of guilibility but you chose to believe Corsi’s word? Really?

link

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

So the whole argument hinges about what Corsei knew and when he knew it? This in collaboration with wikileaks and the Trump campaign.

Funny thing is, we all knew that Wikileaks was going to be continually dropping cables.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

That source doesn't reinforce your argument.

Even by clappers own words:

“We don’t have good insight into the sequencing of the releases, or when the data may have been provided,” he said. Today, almost two years later, and after months of investigation, we know a lot more than we once did. But our insight into the timing—at least from publicly available information—remains uncertain.

What it 'looks like' and what it actually is does not pass reasonable doubt.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Give the OP a break and stop throwing facts into the thread.

I mean c'mon... it's obvious at this point that this is the only thing the poster lives for.

It won't hurt you and it gives him a reason to get up in the morning and make the posts in the first place.

To the OP, how many other people were talking about the Wikileaks dump at the time?

Answer.... everyone.

Nothing burger again, I am afraid...

You buddy you congratulated on his “facts” turned out to be wrong.

To answer your question it is irrelevant, it doesn’t matter how many were talking about it. It only matters who was talking directly to Assange and the Trump campaign.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

What if Seth Rich gave the emails to the Russians and THEY killed him!

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

That source doesn't reinforce your argument.

Even by clappers own words:

“We don’t have good insight into the sequencing of the releases, or when the data may have been provided,” he said. Today, almost two years later, and after months of investigation, we know a lot more than we once did. But our insight into the timing—at least from publicly available information—remains uncertain.

What it 'looks like' and what it actually is does not pass reasonable doubt.

Read further than the first paragraph. If you read what you quoted that was the assessment from 2 years ago.....

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

The over-all picture that the indictment offers of the “WikiLeaks connection,” as Clapper once put it, is entirely consistent with previous intelligence assessments, which said that the G.R.U. provided Julian Assange, the editor of WikiLeaks, with the D.N.C. and Podesta archives.

Plus, you accuse me of guilibility but you chose to believe Corsi’s word? Really?

Speaking of gullibility (that's how it is really spelled) you are now going on the word of James Clapper?

The same guy that resigned before he was indicted for lying to Congress?

Seems legit.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The Real Intel in Podesta's emails could see him Hang for Treason . Herr Mueller Will NEVER Allow that .

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Here is some more proof since you are having problems with the first link

How the Russians hacked the DNC and passed its emails to WikiLeaks

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Laws broken? That's all that really matters.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Is it just me, when I hear about Podesta's emails, all I hear is about "muh Russia" and not a peep about the corruption that the leaked emails exposed?

Therein lies the crux of Trumps tweets earlier. Why is only one side being looked at? I suspect that's whats going to be the end of the Mueller investigation.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Ahh yes,
You're proof that Russia hacked the Podesta's and leaked it to Assange is Muellers Indictment?

[The latest indictment issued by Robert Mueller, the special counsel, charged twelve members of the G.R.U., Russia’s military-intelligence directorate, with hacking and disseminating Democratic e-mails and other files during the election

How did that go exactly? from memory 1 of them actually appeared and Mueller tried to run - but the judge forced him to proceed..

Also, that indictment says nothing about WIkileaks, it simply says The Russians attempted to hack the DNC.. just like the Chinese did and the North Koreans and the CIA and the NSA and everyone.. because Hillary was using an illegal server that was compromised and Podestas password was.. Password.. you dont really need to hack that..

But again, there's 0 link to wikileaks - you're just making that crap up!

You know what there is evidence of?

USB transfer rates

As in, the DNC Emails were copied to USB - not over WAN.
This then looks at Seth Rich, who was killed in a robbery - but nothing was robbed
This then looks at KimDotCom and Julian Assange clearly indicating it was Seth who provided them the information, not the Russians.

But you like to overlook all this, because Trump.............

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join