It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For the 1st time Trump has been linked to Russia in court documents

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

But you know what? It doesn’t matter what you think, it doesn’t matter that you want to ignore reality, the facts are that the evidence against Trump keeps adding up and no amount of denial will change that.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Amusing that Jerome Corsi was such a big player within the "q" movement at first...

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Look2theSacredHeart

originally posted by: BlackJackal
This afternoon, a document called a statement of the offense, which was sent from Robert Mueller to Jerome Corsi was released to the press. Within that document, several new details in the Russia investigation have emerged. One of those details is that according to the document Robert Mueller has evidence which proves Roger Stone and Jerome Corsi were in direct conduct with Julian Assange and relayed that information back to the Trump campaign. The other bit of news is that for the first time court documents link this activity directly to the Trump campaign.

Glad it is in the legal record.
The more Mueller gets stuff on paper, the better.

There's no proof that any of "the records" exist.

This whole thing is a red herring 🎏🗑

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

You know why he didn’t show up? Because he didnt want to give the Russians the evidence he had.

Let me educate you to an aspect under due process of the law.

Discovery

Now why would he issue indictments for charges that he has no interest in sharing evidence for? Think about this question deeply. Please.
edit on 27-11-2018 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I have to say, it’s funny watching all the right wingers in this thread pee in the wind and tell each other it’s raining.

I’ve never seen a more obtuse low-information group of people in my life. And that’s saying something.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

a reply to: Agit8dChop

The indictment included detailed information for how the Russians delivered the data to Wikileaks. Yes it definitely mentions Wikileaks by name.

Where?
I read the first pages nothing
I did a word search '' no results for wikileaks ''

funny thing is, there's 0 mention of

1. Assange stating publicly nothing was ever received from Russia
Unlike Mueller and his merry band of thieves, Assange has a perfect record of honesty.

2. No mention of USB Transfer rates

3. No mention of the CIA having the capability (for a long time) to hack then leave traces of evidence implicating foreign actors

But yes... ok.... you've convinced me... Trump should be in prison, because Russia hacked Podesta (Exposed his crimes) gave the emails to wikileaks who published them on the internet. Oh my god, trump is horrid, lock him

Would you be happy if we put Clinton in power temporarily while we find a full time replacement ?

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

It's even funnier watching people that add literally nothing to the discussion.

In the OP's defense, he outlines an argument (no matter how "obtuse") well and attempts to stick to his points.

I mean you literally are saying, "Hey, I agree with that guy even though this whole conversation is over my head."

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

This afternoon, a document called a statement of the offense, which was sent from Robert Mueller to Jerome Corsi was released to the press. Within that document, several new details in the Russia investigation have emerged. One of those details is that according to the document Robert Mueller has evidence which proves Roger Stone and Jerome Corsi were in direct conduct with Julian Assange and relayed that information back to the Trump campaign. The other bit of news is that for the first time court documents link this activity directly to the Trump campaign.

The record is right here.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

I have to say, it’s funny watching all the right wingers in this thread pee in the wind and tell each other it’s raining.

I’ve never seen a more obtuse low-information group of people in my life. And that’s saying something.

It really is, these guys truly think that what they think has any impact on the actual reality of the Mueller investigation. If Mueller came out tomorrow and said we have found a direct link between Trump and the Russians and these guys would start posting right away, “he didn’t prove it well enough for me to believe it”. Some of these peeps are lost causes, but some aren’t.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

LOL

The Washington Post isn't all that "official".

Fall hard for the BS 🤣

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

The part that raises my eyebrows is the strategy of releasing the statement of offense to the media/public. I keep saying Mueller is just trying to put heat on Corsi but even if he indicts Corsi, it wouldn’t hold up in court IMO. They would have to produce evidence and Corsi has a good defense based on his stated intent and given the fact he wasn’t allowed the opportunity to review the emails before providing he answersto Mueller. A judge would demand more actual evidence of the prosecution. Very flimsy here, just an attempt at producing heat and an appearance of Corsi’s guilt.

I’m not sure about Stone. He talked a lot on TV and radio during the campaign and has contradicted himself several times, which can actually work in his favor if he’s deemed to simply be unreliable and exaggerated his claims of his contacts with Wiki and Trump. He’s a slippery one - we’ll have to see.
edit on 1709x6717America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago11 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

edit on 3112x6731America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago11 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

It really is, these guys truly think that what they think has any impact on the actual reality of the Mueller investigation. If Mueller came out tomorrow and said we have found a direct link between Trump and the Russians and these guys would start posting right away, “he didn’t prove it well enough for me to believe it”. Some of these peeps are lost causes, but some aren’t.

Beautifully written.

It's as though evidence has no meaning. Nice strawman too.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

He still has to prove it in court, assuming it goes there.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

LOL

Fall hard for the BS 🤣

Would have used Fox News for your sake, but they seem to be focusing on OJ Simpson and table tennis.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

You're correct. Not setting off any fireworks yet.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

I don’t think even you believe that is a possibility. There has to be evidence of a crime committed by Trump. That’s just highly unlikely.

As you know, Dershowitz thinks the final report may be devastating to Trump.....politically, not criminally.

Could it affect his re-election? Maybe but will it sway Trump supporters?? I wouldn’t bank on it because the right vs left climate over the past several years has forced people to take sides and I just don’t see Trump supporters bailing on him for anyone the left puts up against him. Trump is already out in front of this final report, calling the Mueller investigation a witch hunt, etc., mentally preparing his base for its release. Its been a strategic move from the start.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Well now you posting the same BS in every thread is like pissing in the wind, no one benefits from useless BS post, I mean amiright?

edit on 27-11-2018 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

This whole thing is a red herring

LOL

Fall hard for the BS

Would have used Fox News for your sake, but they seem to be focusing on OJ Simpson and table tennis.

Would have been better to use a real source that confirms the existence of these "documents" 😆

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

I don’t think even you believe that is a possibility. There has to be evidence of a crime committed by Trump. That’s just highly unlikely.

As you know, Dershowitz thinks the final report may be devastating to Trump.....politically, not criminally.

Could it affect his re-election? Maybe but will it sway Trump supporters?? I wouldn’t bank on it because the right vs left climate over the past several years has forced people to take sides and I just don’t see Trump supporters bailing on him for anyone the left puts up against him. Trump is already out in front of this final report, calling the Mueller investigation a witch hunt, etc., mentally preparing his base for its release. Its been a strategic move from the start.

Actually Dershowitz said Mueller would make reports look devastating for Trump.

😯

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

Actually Dershowitz said Mueller would make reports look devastating for Trump.

😯

Here is my shocked face.

Of course the Mueller report will "sound" devastating, and will provide fodder for the MSM for weeks!

But there will be no "proof", no "smoking gun".

No criminal convictions.

It'll just look bad and sound bad because at the end of the day, it was never about finding proof of criminal activity, it was about infringing on the Trump administration, punishing each and any friend of the administration, and making Trump a pariah.

It's all about 2020 now.

So Mueller will frame it so the democrat candidate can pick up the ball and run with it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join