It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For the 1st time Trump has been linked to Russia in court documents

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: SRPrime

originally posted by: BlackJackal
a reply to: JinMI

Here is some more proof since you are having problems with the first link

How the Russians hacked the DNC and passed its emails to WikiLeaks

I thought that article was going to tell me how the Russian's did it. It doesn't, it basically says "Trust us, they did it, we've got details on how too, but we're not going to publish those."

Like for real dude, this is a big nothing burger. Anybody could have accessed those emails, because they were public domain once released by Wikileaks.

I looked at them, ffs. Many people on this board did too. How could a presidential candidate NOT, even if they were actively avoiding it, it would have been difficult to not have someone tell you like a spoiler... Han dies? Get it?

Also, it's been proven that the DNC "Hack" wasn't a hack, it was a local theft taken on a USB thumb drive. Which means it wasn't a Russian hack, but a DNC leak. The recorded file write speed was faster than internet.

This is confirmed by wiki leaks themselves who said the emails weren't given to them by Russia; and is why Seth was murdered. Because he's the one who did it. Assange confirmed he was the source.

Wake the # up. For real.

For one, this is not dealing with accessing the emails after WikiLeaks released them. I'm not going to spell it out for you, figure that one out on your own.

Secondly, in the beginning of your rant you say you don't trust Mueller when he says he has evidence but then at the end of your rant you argue that I'm supposed to believe Wikileaks? You've got some messed up trust issues.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Wow..... He thinks that Mueller should hold the report until Trump's team has time to come up with a rebuttal? Seriously, when has anything like that ever taken place in this country before? When has an investigator said "Hey you, the guy I have been investigating, I just conducted this investigation into you, but before I release my findings you read over this and release your rebuttal".

Insanity.

Full moon?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
"For the umpteenth time they have tried to link Trump to Russia and failed"

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
"getting more interesting by the hour"
Man, everything must be REAL interesting, because I see this same thing typed day after day after day....

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
a reply to: BlackJackal

Ahh yes,
You're proof that Russia hacked the Podesta's and leaked it to Assange is Muellers Indictment?

[The latest indictment issued by Robert Mueller, the special counsel, charged twelve members of the G.R.U., Russia’s military-intelligence directorate, with hacking and disseminating Democratic e-mails and other files during the election

How did that go exactly? from memory 1 of them actually appeared and Mueller tried to run - but the judge forced him to proceed..

Also, that indictment says nothing about WIkileaks, it simply says The Russians attempted to hack the DNC.. just like the Chinese did and the North Koreans and the CIA and the NSA and everyone.. because Hillary was using an illegal server that was compromised and Podestas password was.. Password.. you dont really need to hack that..

But again, there's 0 link to wikileaks - you're just making that crap up!

You know what there is evidence of?

USB transfer rates

As in, the DNC Emails were copied to USB - not over WAN.
This then looks at Seth Rich, who was killed in a robbery - but nothing was robbed
This then looks at KimDotCom and Julian Assange clearly indicating it was Seth who provided them the information, not the Russians.

But you like to overlook all this, because Trump.............

Seth Rich.

www.our....__._/Seth_Rich_Murder

Why didn't the murder of HRC staffer make MSM? He was murdered 1 day after Seth Rich Death. Were they Seth Rich hitmen? They Do a sloppy job, and HRC/DNC killed them too?

Rafael Aguilar - 31 yrs old - Carmelo Marmolejo-Calixto - 33 yrs old

Hillary Clinton Campaign Aid

i.redd.it...

2016 - 07 - 11 - Murdered in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina - 7 hours away.

www.myrtlebeachonline.com...

archive.is...

Two murder victims found shot to death in Socastee Plaza on Monday morning have been identified.

Rafael Aguilar, 31, and Carmelo Marmolejo-Calixto, 33, died of gunshot wounds to vital organs, Horry County Deputy Coroner Darris Fowler said. Both lived in the Myrtle Beach area.

The double homicide in the parking lot of Socastee Plaza in front of El Ya Merito on S.C. 707 happened just a little over a month after a 65-year-old woman was found dead in the same area.

Aguilar and Marmolejo-Calixto were found dead around 7 a.m. Monday, according to Lt. Raul Denis with the Horry County Police.

3 other people besides Seth Rich died within 2 months, all bringing accusations against Clinton. John Ashe death was highly suspicious and misreported. He was a top UN Official who was charged with carrying suitcases full of cash between the UN, Wall street, and a corporation in Little Rock Arkansas. His death was initially reported as 'natural causes', followed by 'heart attack', followed by 'choking', followed by the final narrative : crushed windpipe with a barbell. Victor Thorn death was reported as a suicide, no real evidence either way. He dedicated his life to uncovering Hillary Clinton conspiracies in his mountain home. Shawn Lucas death also was highly suspicious and misreported as well. After about a month it came back as a coc aine et al pharmacuetical binge. Immediately following his death, the DNC Defense Attorney's rushed to dismiss the lawsuit, as Shawn Lucas was a key witness in the chain of custody.

kek.gg...

On Sunday, July 10, 2016, between 12:00 a.m. and 2:00 a.m., unknown subjects burglarized an FBI special agent’s vehicle and removed a secured gun lock box which contained weapons and other equipment | Seth Rich time of murder: July 10, 2016 - 4:19 a.m. EST (approximate)

www.fbi.gov...

edit on 29-11-2018 by dojozen because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-11-2018 by dojozen because: change

edit on 29-11-2018 by dojozen because: format

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Still wishing ? If this is what Mueller's got it is crap

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: badpuppeh

yeah, my bad...what WAS I thinking?

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Secondly, in the beginning of your rant you say you don't trust Mueller when he says he has evidence but then at the end of your rant you argue that I'm supposed to believe Wikileaks? You've got some messed up trust issues.

To be fair, though, one of those parties has been caught in questionable, intentional behavior that bastardized everything that the justice system stands for, and the other publishes things that bring truth to light.

If you think that is a misbalanced placing of trust, you are not paying attention well enough to quantify your assertiveness.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   
How is this related to Russia?

It's not. There has still not been collusion proven. That argument has zero evidence to back that up.

Now we are back to hacking.

So they hacked, colluded, and finally influenced....but we are back to hacking with no evidence of such.

Please. Try harder or stop lying.
edit on 12 19 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
How is this related to Russia?

It's not. There has still not been collusion proven. That argument has zero evidence to back that up.

Now we are back to hacking.

So they hacked, colluded, and finally influenced....but we are back to hacking with no evidence of such.

Please. Try harder or stop lying.

Yep, court documents equals me lying.......

Try harder on your reading comprehension and then we can talk.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

They could be court documents all you like. There is no evidence of Russian hacking. FFS show it or stop with the years of dense thinking.

Without evidence, you are making wild accusations. Do you understand that? Show me the evidence of what is claimed. There is none so you ferry opinion.

I dont care about that. Opinions are not useful information. Especially when involving a legal process that is designed to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. Basic stuff right there.

edit on 12 19 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: 10uoutlaw

Every time there's a new indictment everyone is so surprised but you are going to pretend that you know everything that Mueller has? Well thats brave of you. It sure seems that Mueller has more than a few secrets.
But you can hope...

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Years of watching you deny reality is even sadder.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

They could be court documents all you like. There is no evidence of Russian hacking. FFS show it or stop with the years of dense thinking.

Without evidence, you are making wild accusations. Do you understand that? Show me the evidence of what is claimed. There is none so you ferry opinion.

I dont care about that. Opinions are not useful information. Especially when involving a legal process that is designed to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. Basic stuff right there.

Dude, there is evidence but the vast majority of it is not available to the public. Your argument is similar to this one:

tadaman: Man, you can't prove Charles Manson killed all those people, you can't even show me the murder weapon or the DNA evidence

BlackJackal: The evidence is listed in the court documents but I can't give it to you because it isn't available to the public

tadaman: They could be court documents all you like. There is no evidence of murder. FFS show it or stop with the years of dense thinking.

Do you not understand that the Judge and the prosecutors are not going to give you all the evidence that they have collected, the best you are going to get is court filings and what you hear about in open court. The evidence is verified by experts and explained to the court and jury in the best way possible. Some of the evidence is never even brought up in open court. That is the way the American judicial system works.

It's obvious that you are having trouble coming to grips with reality and doing anything you can to ignore it. It is very sad.
edit on 20-12-2018 by BlackJackal because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-12-2018 by BlackJackal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

So no evidence huh?

You just take peoples word for it? That's dumb.

I could explain to you the technicalities of why the hacking claim is EASILY provable to the worldwide IT community, who incidentally agree with me, but you would say nonsense in response.

So, more wait and see? No. No more.

edit on 12 20 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

So no evidence huh?

You just take peoples word for it? That's dumb.

I could explain to you the technicalities of why the hacking claim is EASILY provable to the worldwide IT community, who incidentally agree with me, but you would say nonsense in response.

So, more wait and see? No. No more.

Really? The Worldwide it community agrees with you? What organization speaks for the IT community that agrees with you? You have a source for that or did Q Anon tell you that?

Also as for you not believing in something without evidence. You sure seem to easily believe any Hillary or Obama conspiracy theory with very little evidence. Or when it is evidence it's the opinion of some random guy on the internet, but I suppose that is more believable than court documents.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

We are not talking about Hillary so please don't lose focus.

The world has been offered a flawed explanation that does not correlate to known facts. This has not been revisited with a correction.

As it stands the official explanation for the most damning Podesta related leaks was ERRONEOUSLY attributed to a single exit node in Russia on the TOR network. Knowing where one exit node is on a network map of a randomized onion network does not point you to the origin of the request for the data.

Do you contest that this is the official explanation given that connects these specific email leaks to Russia? (Not Gucifer 2.0 leaks that came later)

If so ask ANYONE in IT and they will tell you that's just not how the machine works champ.

If YOU don't know that's one thing. I do know how things work and I am not alone in possessing that basic knowledge.

Anything else? Or will you just ignore what I said and call someone a name while giving the bird on your way out?

edit on 12 20 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join