It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Honduran President's Brother Arrested On Drug Trafficking Charges In US

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Wow, this guy was brining in multi-tons of coc aine and am sure was bringing in millions. I wonder if his brother will want him extricated to Honduras?

How about we take all this guy's money and give it to the Hondurans at the border? That would never happen.

www.cnn.com...

Authorities with the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) arrested Antonio Hernandez Alvarado, also known as "Tony Hernandez," in Miami, but he is being prosecuted in New York. Hernandez, 40, is a former member of the National Congress of Honduras, the indictment states.

A federal indictment states Hernandez was involved in processing, receiving, transporting and distributing multi-ton loads of coc aine that came to Honduras by plane, boat and, on at least on occasion, by submarine. The indictment also states Hernandez had access to labs in Honduras and Colombia, where some of the coc aine was stamped "TH" for Tony Hernandez.

Hernandez would also coordinate and sometimes participate in the heavily armed security of coc aine shipments within Honduras. He and members of the Honduran National Police were armed with machine guns and other weapons, the indictment states.

edit on 27-11-2018 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

It goes much deeper than that:
www.darkestpatterns.com...
[search the page for "Honduras"]

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Seriously you are still pushing 1970's & 1980's actions? You know the whole drug game changed DRASTICALLY in the 1990's and then again around 2000. While these CA contries were involved in the earlier days, they are no where near as involved as they once were. We can thank the Mexican cartels for that. From what I have read if they aren't producing their own (in country) they often import directly from the COI (country of origin) like Colombia, Bolivia, Peru, China, Thailand, etc. From what I gather, Mexicans bascially hate people from CA coutnries and are essentially racist against them (within the drug culture I've heard).

Now if the CA countries are still involved I think they are dealing with smaller drug producing "cartels" within SA that are not major suppliers, but more like "coc aine cowboys" or upstarts, looking for a way to export their product outside of the Mexican cartels.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That link is full of all kinds of bad facts, like Honduras having the highest homicide rate. The first thing I read was false, though they claimed as fact. They are have about 50% that of El salvadore (and we are talking per 100,000 - so it's a RATE comparison not total #'s which doesn't mean as much).

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I am having trouble here: He was dealing within Honduras, right? Not in the US? Or was he receiving in Honduras and selling in the states?

I would click the link but...CNN...
It doesn't lessen the crime, I just want to be clear.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Big surprise. No wonder that country is so screwed up. The brother of this Tony Montana analogue is their #ing PRESIDENT.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Seriously you just look at what happened last week and base your reality on that?

I seriously look at ALL of human history to track ALL of the patterns that persist, every twist and turn I can find that helps explain today, so that we might be able to stop where they're about to take us all...

I dig for Truth, Troofer.

And unless you present some actual facts to contest mine, your assumptions make and ass out of you and umption.

top topics

join