It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 22

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

You have an enchanting evening TEO! I'll be hanging out with dragons and faeries and then I'll be in the living room in case other Sheddites show up.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I added some chandeliers. We still have our candles though and torches on some of the walls which look cool.

Hope everyone is well. Hugs!

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Wanted to leave this magical vid for you all. It is my Christmas tradition to post this.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Thank you for that, Raine. ETA: if anyone hasn't watched that video yet, then please do; it's under 4 mins and well worth it.

5.30 am here in hospital so i'm typing w/out lights... just laptop screen illumination.

If you or anyone would post a YT of favourite love song, I'd be glad for it. TY...

edit on 28/11/18 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

edit on 28/11/18 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Hello Night Star! Love the dragons and all the other pics!

Have you tried Firefox with the noscript addon?

It blocks so much stuff that this site will not even function unless you allow things to function.

I had to allow for instance ajax.googleapis just so I could post this comment.

The trick is to allow only enough so that the site functions like you want without all the crap.

If a button doesn't work on the site temporary allow items in the noscript list till you find the one that makes it work. If it doesn't help move it back to untrusted.

I'll leave ajax.googleapis as trusted now since I can't reply without it.

Also like to add that I enjoyed Gordy's story to kick off the new Shed.

Hope all is going well for everyone!

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

Mike, HUGS! So happy to see you Sweetie! Love songs, oh my, there are sooooo many awesome ones. That might take some time for me to decide on one. I'll find one or two though by tomorrow.

Glad you enjoyed the Trans Siberian Orchestra vid. It is my tradition to play it every year and I was fortunate enough to see them live once. So magical with phenomenal musicians and vocalists!

Hope you are feeling better Hunny!

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Hi Mike.. so pleased you’re recovering nicely.

My favourite love song.. one of them anyhow ..

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Here is a love song that is one of my favorites, lady in red. I'm hoping you enjoy it, have a good night everyone & stay warm.

m.youtube.com...
edit on 28-11-2018 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Trucker1

Welcome to the Shed Trucker!

Gee, you must think I'm technically inclined or something. LOL! Last time we had issues with the site, people mentioned changing browsers and I didn't and things ended up being fixed, so I'm going to wait this out. Since this is the only site I am experiencing problems on, I don't want to mess things up. I do appreciate your being thoughtful and trying to help though. Thank you so much!

Glad you enjoyed Gordi's story and our pics in here.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Here is another love song I like Mike.. hopefully it is to your taste as well. It’s beautiful and I think I like it more than The Rose.
( are you making a compilation for Dada ? .. how sweet if you are )

edit on 28-11-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Got our first measurable snowfall here last night and it is not even December. It's been colder than a banker's heart here the last few nights and it doesn't help that my heat is not working. Plus, we had a water pipe bust under the house yesterday and had to turn the water off. Needless to say that the last few days and night have not been pleasant to the Fat Man.

Went down to the 61st Annual Appalachian Model Railroad Society's model train show in Huntington this past weekend with my dad. Had a blast down there taking photos, of what ones turned out, and video while down there. Even managed to run into a few friends of mine and my dad's down there either displaying and running their models or taking photos as well.

My friend Scott Cyrus' O scale Western Maryland GP40 running around the O scale layout with a freight train. This as a New York Central time freight passes by on the other track.

My friend Nick's O scale New York Central "Niagara" class steam locomotives double heading on the time freight from the photo above. This was a seventy two car long train that covered almost the entire layout. This train was so long that it was literally pushing itself around the layout.
[/url

One of the locomotive facilities on one of the HO scale layouts.
[url=http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/du5bff8bdc.jpg]

Local being passed by a coal train on another one of the HO scale layouts.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

...Gordi, it is good to see you have arrived. it was your poetic words that have drawn me to this wonderful shedcastle, and for that I do thank you.

You're very welcome three, now... get the beers in!

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

Wow, awesome photos Chooch!!

Hope you get your heat and pipes sorted soooon! It's too cold to be without heat. Are you staying somewhere else to keep warm? You'd better stay here at the Shed castle for a while.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Thank you for bringing IN TEO Gordi!

Beers are down in the wine cellar and wherever the boys have them hidden. I just have the pixies mix me up some Black Russians now and then.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 01:57 AM
link   

If you're coming down to the cellar

Step over the bodies please. Us Aussies are tanking up.

Cheers

bally
edit on 29-11-2018 by bally001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Steps over the Aussies to pick out a bottle of wine. Scuse me, coming through.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Friggin ads have been popping up all day long on here and are driving me crazy. I'll be back tomorrow.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join