It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 22

page: 389
<< 386  387  388    390 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Good Day my Lovelies!
Hopefully I will be going out for lunch and groceries today. My friend was sick last week.

Here's wishing you all love and light and all things wonderful.

You can eat in the kitchen, dining room, or out in the garden. The pixies will tend to your needs. Their is new life everywhere from baby dragons to newborn faeries. The gardens are bursting with color and wonderful scents. Good day to go to the ocean and visit with the mermaids and mermen. You could walk through the forest and see the magical wildlife, sit beneath a tall widespread tree with a book or...do whatever you desire.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Still trying to wake up, as I spend most of my waking time doing.

Sister update: her ER issue was due to an urinary tract infection possibly caused by one of her meds. This means that she spent the night at the hospital and has to wear a fashionable IV for ten days containing a very strong antibiotic. This will make a great accessory to go with the oxygen machine she has to carry around too.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

LOVE the new avatar!!

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
That's it. This is it. I am done with drinking for at least a couple of days. The Simpsons made me cry again. How can you even explain that to friends? My friends accept me but that is still strange. Crying while watching The Simpsons is always my final sign to quit alcohol for a while.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Hiya Blue! Love the new avatar!

At least your Sister is on the road to recovery, poor dear. Mark had visiting nurses once who came to the house and taught him how to set up his own IV with antibiotics.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustMike
To everyone else: if I had millions, I'd get us all together and we'd have the biggest group hug you've ever seen!
Perhaps ATS could sponsor us?

It is good to see you out and about Sir Mike.

Don't melt away in the heat wave. WIS WAVES

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Awww, that made me sad and want to just hug you. Here's a long, warm, gentle hug from your Elf friend.

Homer makes you cry and makes me think of my fat. We should have a Simpson marathon night. We can cry together and then make each other feel better and laugh. You'll drink less, I'll eat less. We'll eat salads and drink something nonalcoholic. Then...we can go watch a band or something.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

Good song Rico! Something about the band reminded me of Uriah Heap. Have a salad. LOL

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Hey Bally, things have evolved Down Under I see. A very interesting specimen.
I am guessing "Ru-guards" are pretty sturdy now a days.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Well, what do you know, we are on at the same time.

OMG, I died today in that heat!!!!! I was ready to be locked away somewhere as I could have killed innocent people or something. Kidding, but it was torturous!!!!!!! No AC in my friends car for quite some time and then when it did work, it didn't work well at all. her Hubby will check it out when he gets home tonight. Stores weren't very cool either, so I came home with a red face and sweat pouring off of me. You could have fried and egg on the sidewalk. Grrr, I HATE this weather with a passion!

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Salad and nonalcoholic drinks sounds great!

My friend's cat just woke me up. And when she saw that i am awake, she started sleeping.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Haha! My Kya kitty is sitting in front of me. I just groomed him with his brush and gave him a wipe down with his kitty wipes that has Aloe, vitamin E and organic oat extract. Now he smells wonderful and is all soft and pretty.

I wanted to buy pistachio ice cream today, but I didn't. I did buy some peanut M&M's though. How long will you be at your friends house Fin? You guys listening to music or anything?

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

My friend always listens to audiobooks and then falls asleep to that. This time it is Lord of the rings! In Finnish. I like this. The man who reads this has a really calming voice.

ETA: I will not stay here for too long. I need a shower and my meds, and they are at my home
edit on 28-6-2019 by Finspiracy because: added a sentence

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Oh cool! I haven't listened to an audio book in some time. Man, I haven't even read a book in some time. I used to read every single day, now...I'm always watching movies, news, documentaries, paranormal, UFO and alien stuff etc. And...I socialize here and on facebook. I have so many good books in baskets and on shelves just waiting to be read. Lord Of The Rings is awesome!!!!

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico

LOVE the new avatar!!

Thank you my friend. It is a work in progress still.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Hiya Blue! Love the new avatar!

At least your Sister is on the road to recovery, poor dear. Mark had visiting nurses once who came to the house and taught him how to set up his own IV with antibiotics.

My sister seems to know how to do that quite well. BTW, I've sent you a loooonnnngggggg email too.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy
That's it. This is it. I am done with drinking for at least a couple of days. The Simpsons made me cry again. How can you even explain that to friends? My friends accept me but that is still strange. Crying while watching The Simpsons is always my final sign to quit alcohol for a while.

Hugs to you my friend. What you are going through is hard but you have friends her for group hugs and donuts too.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I finally got my garage organized. I found some carpet and I'm going to put it in today so the dogs have something more comfortable to lay on when I'm hanging out there. Right now they have foam padding and dog beds/pillows but I want something softer.

I have a card table set up and have the Arkham Horror board game set up and have been playing it. There's so much that goes with that game. Cards, cards, and more cards. I need a bigger table.
edit on 29-6-2019 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I answered your e-mail Blue.

Hope you are well today.

top topics

<< 386  387  388    390 >>

join