It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 22

page: 213
<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely
Has anyone heard from JustMike lately ?

He was online yesterday but hasn't posted here in the last week or so.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

OK he's lurking, I was hoping that he is alright.

Thanks Light !

Back to watching Crocodile Dundee 2 ...

"Knife ! That's not a knife ! " 😉
edit on 16-2-2019 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 06:10 AM
link   

As far as I know he's okay as I see him in our staff area.

He's still dealing with the loss of his wife, and my heart goes out to him.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

Thanks.

It must be so hard dealing with the sudden emptiness
that losing the love of your life brings ...

Let him know we are thinking of him.

Thanks Erik

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I want you all to stay strong

The Shed has helped me so much, on so many areas. that i can't describe it with words. You all just... somehow inspire me and give me strength to go on with everything.
edit on 16-2-2019 by Finspiracy because: typo... they haunt me!

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Night Star! Wake up! I have beer and music for you!

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hey there

Thought I’d share this from a book I’m currently reading…

From “The Rosicrucian Mysteries” by Max Heinddel

- JC

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

I figured as much Eric. Please let him know that he is in our thoughts and hearts. It is heart breaking what he must be going through.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy
I want you all to stay strong

The Shed has helped me so much, on so many areas. that i can't describe it with words. You all just... somehow inspire me and give me strength to go on with everything.

This means so much! It seems that people who need the Shed the most find it and make it their home. You were meant to be here with us Fin and I am ever so grateful that you are.

Know this...YOU have helped us as well. The way you struggle with life as many do and are able to share that, the way you rise above it all even though the darkness and shadows haunt you, your strength is inspiring. For you to be able to give such light, love and compassion to all your fellow Sheddites in spite of everything you must face, to make us smile and encourage us...these are worthy traits. I am honored by your friendship.

Thank you for the awesome song!!!!!! I hadn't heard that one yet.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecroft

Thank you Joe! An interesting read.

We see these beings and creatures all the time roaming about the Shedlands. Some are enchanting, some are pesky and mischievous some we must beware of, but all interesting none the less. I love the fantasy aspect of the shed as you won't find that in other chat-like threads. I mean we have dragons and stuff. How cool is that? LOL

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

It’s funny…when I look at that picture…all I can think of is…That guy really knows how to draw women's legs lol…Truly incredible work lol…

Seriously though…I love the lamp surrounded by the fireflies and the Dragons raised foot…Awesome artwork…

Okay…back to the Rosicrucian studies…I go

- JC

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
a reply to: Nyiah

"How many times have I told you not to do that???"

"What did I just tell you???"

"Don't make me come in there!!!"

"If I have to come in there I'll knock both your bloody heads together!!!"

Holy crap, I've said the first 3 so many times this week. "How many times do I have to say NO jumping on the bed?! Keep jumping on the bed & one of you is going to crash through the window and fall down to the ground. The ground is FROZEN, it'll hurt."
< jumping continues >
"WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST TELL YOU TWO"

And when roughhousing intensifies, "Don't make me come in there, you're going to be REAL sorry if I have to come in there."
< roughhousing continues >
"What did I just say? You have five seconds to knock it off, five, four, thr--I SAID STOP IT."

The last one there, though, "Does your dad have to come in there and knock your heads together? Because if you wake dad up, that's exactly what's going to happen. Go to BED. IN YOUR OWN ROOMS, now move it."

Lol, the Dad threats usually work best, though not for too long. If they've screwed around long enough and loudly enough at bedtime to wake hubby up, it's pin-drop silent when he appears bleary-eyed at the door with a look nightmares are made of. Never has to say or do a damn thing, the Look alone is enough to spook them into behaving.

originally posted by: JinMI

I'd got a couple broken ribs under my belt

...I'm no medic, but I'm almost positive that's not where ribs go!

There's blonde joke potential here, I just can't figure out how to make it work in one or two lines

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

With my siblings and I... "Don't run with a pen in your hand, you'll poke your eye out!"

"Don't run with scissors, you'll poke your eye out! "

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I just love this pic - wanted to share

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Who dat????

No ok, I've been lurking for days, TBH. Just not felt much like posting. Not because of anything anyone said, I just didn't feel up to it.

But I must say, I was fascinated by the info about your US trip in 2005. Love the idea of getting married in a drive-through!

ETA: but I have to be up again in less than 7 hrs as I have plumber coming in to do new pipes in the kitchen. So I must say goodnight for now. But Yes, I'm in here every day, reading, & miss you all.

edit on 16/2/19 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

Mike!!!!!!! I'm glad you are at least reading along and keeping up with us crazy people. LOL

Our renovations here won't pick up until like May. The Landlord will be putting in new kitchen counters and cupboards and draws. Mark will be able to shut the heater off and move that out of the way to do the walls and floor. He's still working on the bathroom and started in other rooms. I have things laying around and piled up in a couple of rooms to get them out of the way...plants, decorative items and what-not.

I'm dying to put my paintings back up and put things in their proper places. I can wait though, because it will be worth it in the end.

Wonderful to see you!

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Oh, that pic is wonderful! I love animals!!!! Thank you for sharing that with us!

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I do too - and there are a gazillion animal photos out there - but this one just gets to me

Needed someplace to go with it - besides facebook :-)

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

I 'aint gonna lie, I'd give anything to be cool enough to be in with this posse.

top topics

<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join