It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 22

page: 210
<< 207  208  209    211  212  213 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
a reply to: Night Star

Good afternoon. Have you brushed your hair yet?

Wide toothed comb, so hair is combed. And...I'm dressed, have my boots on and just need to put some make up on so I don't look as dead as I feel. LOL

Need more coffee!!!!!!

How are you today Hun?

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Gordi is that you? Where the hell have you been young man? Or...old man. LOL

LOVE that first song! Hey look everyone, Gordi was in a cool band! LOL

How is the latest one? Did you ever find a replacement person?????

Great to see you my friend!

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I'm alright. Just have a lot on in RL right now.
I think we've found a new tenant for the rental flat. She seems nice, just got to finish doing the background checks etc so here's hoping.

I haven' been actively looking for a replacement band member yet, there is a possibility that one of my old pals might want to do something, but I don't want to push him too hard in case I scare him off, so we shall see!

My chronic fatigue has been kicking in a lot recently, it tends to do that when I'm overdoing things or when I have too much to think about! I think I need to switch off a bit. Am hoping that getting the flat let out again will help.

Apart from that, all is well.

How's You?

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I'm just sorting the dinner out...
A Penne Pasta bake with home-made Scotch Steak meatballs in a thick, creamy cheese & tomato sauce with a crispy cheese topping!

Smells delicious....

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Hope your tenant works out Hun. I'm always effin tired too.

I understand if you need to switch off a bit. I just miss you when you aren't here and worry of course, that goes without saying.

I'm suffering with the Winter blahs big time. I hope getting out today will help me feel better. I try to come in here and be cheery, sweep the floors, dust, do some cooking and decorating with flowers and stuff. LOL

I should be leaving soon, so if I disappear, have a beautiful night! Give my love to your first wife and the boys for me.

edit on 15-2-2019 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Oh yum! I'm starving and still waiting for my friend to call so we can go out for lunch before doing groceries and errands.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Keeping my chin up. Got shafted by a guy who wouldn't/couldn't pay his internet bill (10 euros a month) for the last 3 months so I blocked him and told him why. He had lots of reasons but after 3 months it all sounded like lies/excuses.

It meant I had no money for the last week. So I had to cancel my internet bill (meaning I take back the money I paid but must repay within a week or two before they disconnect it.) I try to share costs but some people just take advantage. He'll learn, or he won't but I am not a charity. I earn nothing by doing it but sharing a 40 euro price with 3 other people should mean we all pay a tenner. Some people have different priorities than keeping their word.

Enjoy your day.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

That sucks!

If I couldn't pay my share of the shared internet fee, I wouldn't expect to be getting it for free as that is unfair to the others.

Leaving now. Hope to see you tonight Sweetie!

A hug in case you need one!

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Scotch-Italian fusion. Sounds "different".
Have you considered opening a restaurant? Some men can cook and it sounds to me like like you can cook.

Disclosure: My ex gf couldn't.
That's why I took control of the kitchen within a month of us living together. Mmhmm!

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

I LOVE cooking!

I know that I always bang on about Scotland, but we really do have some of the very best natural ingredients in the world.
Our Scotch Beef, Lamb, Pork, Salmon, Venison, Seafood, Berries/soft fruit, root veg etc are truly World class!

If I'm making an Italian dish that contains beef/steak... I'm going to use Scotch Steak because IMHO It's the best! (And to me it's local, so less air-miles etc!!).

I've never seriously considered opening a restaurant because (I know I'm not talented enough and...) I KNOW how much hard work it is! (Nods to WIS!).

But I do enjoy my food (and drink) and am quite content that I can knock up a half-decent meal for my friends and family should the need arise!

When are you all coming round?? LOL

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Evening Gentlemen if you're still around and whoever is lurking!

Had a fun day today and feel sooooo much better.

Where are all the Shedland people? Is there a good sale somewhere that no one told us about?
Bad weather? Feeling out of sorts? Come sit a while in the solarium and recharge yourselves. Listen to some music and watch the faeries dance. Or... we can have thought provoking conversations or silly ones and laugh.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   
So cooking...Mark and I both cook and if neither of us is up to it, we throw together something quick, have an organic t.v dinner and once in a while order out. The only thing that sucks...sort of, is that now all these take out places have desserts and have expanded their dessert list. Gah!

edit on 15-2-2019 by Night Star because: Forgot one stupid letter in a word!

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Had a busy day so now I'm tired. Did my best to stay out of dad's way as he was going crazy cleaning house (in his own way) for the afternoon visit by the real estate appraiser. So for now I chill.

PM reply to you Night.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

I had a busy day and am chilling too Blue. Off to read your message now.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

What time's dinner?
I'll bring a nice bottle of Sth Aussie cabernet sauvignon ...

Have you seen the price of Japanese Wagyu beef ?

You need to put a mortgage on your house or forget it !!

Aussie produce is also right up there with the best.
New Zealand is the place for lamb !

In Brazil they sell ... mystery meat. 🤔

Hope you are well mate !

G'day to the rest of the crew !
edit on 15-2-2019 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally
edit on 15-2-2019 by Timely because: Spell check doesn't like the words I use !

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

G'day to the rest of the crew !

Crew's Captain here. Smooth sailing ahead. LOL

I just finished watching the third part of the movie 'The Triangle.' What an awesome movie!

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   

There is an old Elvis movie on TV I am watching while having a break from the world.

Clambake ... cheesy but fun looking back at the 60's.

Did you get that dessert ? Or did you exercise some won't power ?

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Hi!

I just slowly sipped some dark roasted coffee, after being asleep for 12 hours.

I am wishing everyone a nice weekend!

new topics

top topics

<< 207  208  209    211  212  213 >>

join