It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Your Home Bugged Today and Save At Amazon.com

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Amazon Echo is on sale for $69.00 and free shipping. A $30.00 savings off retail prices.

www.amazon.com...=s9_acsd_al_bw_c_x_2_w?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-20&pf_rd_r=7BR4KXXZ2P4MGR7VGM 0W&pf_rd_r=7BR4KXXZ2P4MGR7VGM0W&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=9034401d-6293-421d-9714-31ae9bad84fc&pf_rd_p=9034401d-6293-421d-9714-31ae9bad84fc&pf_rd_i=18116219 011

Echo connects to Alexa to play music, make calls, set music alarms and timers, ask questions, control smart home devices, and more—instantly.
Just ask for a song, artist, or genre from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, and more. With multi-room music, you can play music on compatible Echo devices in different rooms. Echo can also play Audible audiobooks, radio stations, news briefs, and more.
Call or message almost anyone hands-free with your Echo device.

Or Echo Dot for only $19.99 and free shipping.

www.amazon.com...=br_msw_pdt-1?_encoding=UTF8&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf _rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=&pf_rd_r=EQXFN6H8HBZKJXWA92YG&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=032a0301-cb18-45aa-ba82-7381b5b6242a&pf_rd_i=desktop

Bug your home today and save. Get it while supplies last. Don't miss this amazing savings. Get it today.
edit on 26-11-2018 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I kinda like it. It's not political. It has to do with the unknown.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

This is a bad post ? Look a couple of threads down to find a really bad post yikes

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

This is a bad post ? Look a couple of threads down to find a really bad post yikes

Had a brain freeze and a must redo here.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Lol, nice real ad for the latest and greatest in government surveillance.....err I mean "smart" home devices.

Open your home this holiday season to millions of "trustworthy" government officials and NGOs.

Have you ever dreamed of your every word being recorded and catalogued. How about those sensual moments shared with a love one?

Buy that Amazon "smart" device today and remove any question of your intelligence.
edit on 26-11-2018 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Lol it happens, I'm leveling off from the booze and I'm like uhh...I wrote that ?

On topic, I guess its better late than never to get yourself bugged for the holidays

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Oh, you don't want the automated firearms right removal microphone in your house in case you ever get in an argument with your wife?

I'm ordering 3, I hate myself
edit on 11 by Mandroid7 because: typophone

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Old George Dickel sour mash will do that to ya.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Yuppers, good ol' whiskey for me thank you very much.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
We got two free ones about a month ago. I tell my Hey Google every day that Trump is the greatest president ever and Hillary is a crook. Just want the deep state to know where I stand.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Figure it. It's more bang for your buck. Cheaper than beer by alcohol content. Besides, I don't have to keep my zipper down to pee all the time.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

Has your phone been tapped yet?

Better tape over all connected cameras, tv, refrigerator, etc, etc.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Hahaha I hear you on that last part, I guess it does affect everyone the same. It is definitely more worthwhile for me, especially since I'm an occasional drinker now so a 40oz can last me a very long time these days.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

Lol nice, I always thought if I had one why not have some fun with it ? I had about the worst thing you can have put in your home. Believe it or not, I had a 5g router put into my apartment a couple years ago. Guess I must be one of those undesirable people. The guy from the phone company came in to install a router, then all of a sudden I see him hooking up two routers. So I'm asking him about this fancy looking one, and he straight up says "oh it's a 5g router". By this point, I already knew what was up so I said "oh, well why are you installing it I only asked for a simple connection, nothing fancy like that". He responded by telling me that it was a new thing they were doing for everyone (yeah right). So the guys leaves, and I promptly look up all the other router connections in my area, yup I'm the only one with a 5g router in their home. I actually didn't even disconnect it, as stupid as it sounds, I just went along with it. Why raise suspicion ? You wanna ease drop on me ? Well go ahead. You must think I'm pretty f'ing stupid to not know.

I hope they enjoyed watching me sit around in the nude and listening to my terrible singing, that's what you get for spying on me.
edit on 26-11-2018 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I scratch my head why people would buy one of these..
in todays world of hacking, privacy concerns etc..

why on earth would you put a 'always listening' microphone, that is connected to the internet in your HOME??

what are people thinking... is it really that hard to press play on your apps ?

I put the people who buy this crap in the same category as those who spend $12,000 on a Chanel Handbag..

what on gods green earth were you thinking?

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

They are wanna be geeks. Got to have the latest technology but don't have a clue what it's doing or how it's doing it.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
I scratch my head why people would buy one of these..
in todays world of hacking, privacy concerns etc..

why on earth would you put a 'always listening' microphone, that is connected to the internet in your HOME??

what are people thinking... is it really that hard to press play on your apps ?

I put the people who buy this crap in the same category as those who spend $12,000 on a Chanel Handbag..

what on gods green earth were you thinking?

That's what your smartphone can do as well .... microphone? Check. camera? Check. wireless internet connection? Check.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Was that a cheap try to make ads smarter?
Big fail, Mr Big Brother!

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

LOL! Remeber when this happened?!

Amazon's Alexa recorded private conversation and sent it to random contact

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I wonder if Raid will kill those bugs. I know if you are doing something illegal, the cops might use your devices to get evidence to get a search warrant to Raid your house.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join