It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

55 Gallon Drums Wanted!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Wasn't sure if I should put this in Food or Health, so I put it here.

I need to find a place to buy 55 gallon drums of Tiger Balm (original), and Maggi's seasoning liquid.

I'm tired of these little 4 and 6 oz. things! I wanna buy this stuff by the PALLET load!

Now, if you've never heard of Tiger Balm, well, let me tell you...this stuff will cure brain cancer! You can get run over by a truck, and Tiger Balm will fix it. I fell out of an airplane once at 35,000 feet and landed in the ocean, and got ran over by a ship's propeller. Put a little Tiger Balm on it and I ran a marathon the next day. The stuff wiped out Ebola in Africa even! It's incredible.

And then there's Maggi's. I think the gods came down to Earth one day and made this magical sauce to make humans live in harmony. You can add this stuff to rotten fish guts and they'll taste like the best thing you've ever eaten! All you have to do is just hold the bottle over a pot, not even drop any in, and Genies just show up and start granting wishes. Put a few drops in a dish, and all of a sudden people are massaging your feet and hand feeding you the finest dates dipped in gold, (and doing all sorts of other unmentionable things).

So tell me, where can I get this stuff by the drum?????

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

www.tigerbalm.com...

Contact Tiger Balm U.S.
Prince of Peace® Enterprises, Inc.
751 North Canyons Parkway
Livermore, CA 94551

1 (925) 292-3888

For inquiries, please email us at [email protected]
To find out more about Prince of Peace, click here

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I wouldn't touch the Maggi's sauce.... full of MSG which gives me an irregular heartbeat.

www.thekitchn.com...

In last week's post about MSG, we mentioned one of our favorite monosodium glutamate-containing products: Maggi seasoning sauce. We don't usually discuss specific brands of condiments on The Kitchn, but Maggi is a global phenomenon with some very impassioned fans. In fact, just writing about Maggi makes our mouths water. Do you use Maggi in your cooking?

I grew up with Maggi; my father added the dark brown soy sauce-like seasoning to various Chinese and Vietnamese dishes from noodles to tofu. (Meanwhile, my mother blanched at the thought of all that MSG and sodium.) Maggi sauce is often associated with Asian cooking, but it was actually developed in Switzerland in the late 19th century. It is still popular in German-speaking countries, where it is known as Maggi-Würze.

Interestingly, the recipe for Maggi seasoning sauce varies around the world. Versions produced or marketed in the United States, Mexico, and various European and Asian countries differ in pungency and concentration. Some Maggi aficionados swear by the German or French versions. (A note to those with MSG sensitivities: some Maggi labels actively list monosodium glutamate, while others only list hydrolyzed wheat or soy protein, which contain natural MSG.)

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Been there already...they don't sell 55 gallon drums of the stuff, just little tins.

If you've ever used this stuff, you'll know what I'm talking about!

Take it from an old beat up cowboy, this stuff is the elixir of the GODS!!

I don't know how it does what it does, but the stuff works, and I've honestly seen it cure everything from acne to hemorrhoids.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Interesting. I have A-fib and Maggi's doesn't give me problems, but you don't need much of it.

I'll keep an eye on it though.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

Sorry, but two things:

1. Those are only 0.63 oz. each, so the total is less than 1/2 lb. of product

2. It's Tiger Balm "Red", which is different, and not the original (although some say it is, but I was in Asia, so I think not).

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   

I put tiger balm inside my nose when I go bed. I don't know why it feels good besides helping breathing.

edit on 25-11-2018 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
... Take it from an old beat up cowboy, this stuff is the elixir of the GODS!!

I don't know how it does what it does, but the stuff works, and I've honestly seen it cure everything from acne to hemorrhoids.

First, I explicitly trust old cowboys. They don't bull# you when it's serious stuff. (Though they will definitely bull# you if it ain't serious.)

Second, I need this. And I'm too damn old for acne.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Sorry, no tiger balm by the drum, but on Amazon you can get "passion lube" by the drum.

www.amazon.com...

That may help a little.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Tiger Balm works as a wife deterrent for me. Put it on and she is gone!!! Try here.
www.alibaba.com...

edit on 25-11-2018 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Dear Mr Flyingclaydisk
You can use Tiger Balm as a great pick-me-up. Take a good handful of Balm and spread it over your scrotum and foreskin. Then sit in a chair for a good 10 minutes. If you move before 10 minutes the effects will be nullified. After 10 minutes you will be able to leap buildings with a single bound.
Please no need to thank me for it.

new topics

top topics

join