It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the forgotten smoking guns

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
i bet you have heard of certain cases several times, roswell, rendlesham, betty and barney hill and now the nimitiz footage
you might also have wondered, what makes them special?
well the answer to this question is: nothing
the reason you have heard of them so much is because they are the cases wich the mainstream ufologists woship, because they fit their prejudiced notions of what a UFO is and they have no anomalies wich can't be explained by ETH
the AFOSI disinfo agents love this, they have been working since the late 70's to feed the ETH ruse to gullible ufologists
so if those dumb cases (note: roswell was indeed just a balloon, rendlesham was real sightings mixed with hoaxed testimonies, betty hill was a schizo and the nimitz footage is still up to debate but i ain't holding my breath) aren't the "big ones", then what are they?
well met 2 ufological cases you must have never heard of until now: the abduction of carl higdon and the many abductions of security guard pier zanfretta
the reason you never heard of neither of those cases is simple: despite being more credible than the ones mentioned above, they are too weird for ETH, and for that reason, you are never going to see neither of them in TV
i am going to give a brief summary of both cases along with a link to the complete story
CARL HIGDON
carl higdon was a hunter who in 1974 got abducted by a bizzare pseudo-humanoid creature that had a extremmely ugly and deformed face and had strange metalic cones for hands, the being kidnapped higdon inside his weird box shaped vehicle along with a bunch of elk (!) wich higdon had been trying to shoot earlier
it took him to a trip to it's bizzare home world wich had a strange humongous tower wich looked like the seatlle space needle, it too him inside and then the UFOnaut with the help of a strange shield device scanned him, after saying that he din't fit the specifications of the experiment, the humanoid returned him to earth
EVIDENCE
- bullet wich was turned inside-out by an unknow force
- higdon was found on his car in an creek with no outside acess
- the lung problems that higdon had misteriously disappeared, something that shocked his medics
source: mysteriousuniverse.org...
PIER ZANFRETTA
pier zanfretta was a private security officer who got abducted by 2 strange reptilian beings with vaguely bird-like faces , this would be just the first encounter of many to follow, sadly the story is way too complex to be summed up
EVIDENCE
-various side witnesses, most of the extremelly credible, like the main witness
-one witness was so traumatized by the sight of the UFO in one of zanfretta's abductions that he later commited suicide!
-footprint of a gigantic boot found near one of the abduction places
source: www.cryptopia.us...
how are these 2 selected encounters smaller than the BIG ones?

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Nice op!

I'll be looking at two that you mentioned. Carl I knew about but am still not convinced.

One thing that troubles me is that you said that Roswell was a weather balloon. And you seem very confident too.
Why is that?

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Interesting thankyou

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Very interesting.

It almost reminds me of a preserve. That our Solar System is "blacklisted" from contact, yet a couple misfits will find a way inside because money talka.

Yeah, for real.

I think the answers to life reside within us. That an Alien commerce setting would be no different than with us and our economic commerce, that slavery, pleasure and the luxuries of life are all at anyones disposal so long as you meet the right price.

I honestly believe something like that exist and there are Aliens in power who would want to see our Solar System opened up for business as they can see serious profits.

Wouldn't that be messed up? This whole time our advancement has been hindered by Alien poachers throwing rocks at us so they can move in during the ensueing chaos and take what they wanted?

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

I knew about the first story, but not the second.
You are right though, these are special accounts and they should be held at a higher regard than they are. I really liked the second account, that was not only VERY interesting, but it sounded as though it was believable too. At the very least it is a very nice UFO story.

Thanks (yet again) for providing us with these, I really appreciate your time that you spend looking for these and posting them.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

all the earlier witnesses describe what sound's exactly like a crashed balloon, however in the 70's there began appearing out of nowhere, people that claimed that they saw something vastly different than what was really seen.
why is that?

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Quadlink

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

thats not the conclusion i reached, ETH seems to be just a ruse to keep the attention off high strangeness cases

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: recrisp

no problem

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
ETH does fit some reports; and that's the problem I think. There's something else going on with many cases. In a lot of cases you'll have bigfoot sightings, so-called ghost lights, poltergeist activity in the witnesses' home, etc. This "woo" seems to continuously defy one concrete explanation, almost as if some other intelligence is intentionally moving the goal posts and keeping us on the cusp of a revelation but not quite there.

That's what's always fascinated me about the Skinwalker ranch reports.

I've had my own sighting and on the face of it it would seem to fit nicely into either the ETH or some type of military black-budget experiment. I don't have the answer and I don't think anyone really does. There is something bigger than us at play.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Thank you for these, two very interesting cases I was unfamiliar with. Some nice physical evidence with both of those.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Hadn’t heard of the 2nd story. Very interesting, Thanks for posting this!

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: AM10101

all the evidence points to one phenomena and not various ones

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Busby13

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

were so many people heard of higdon before, anyways?

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
i bet you have heard of certain cases several times, roswell, rendlesham, betty and barney hill and now the nimitiz footage
you might also have wondered, what makes them special?
well the answer to this question is: nothing
the reason you have heard of them so much is because they are the cases wich the mainstream ufologists woship, because they fit their prejudiced notions of what a UFO is and they have no anomalies wich can't be explained by ETH
the AFOSI disinfo agents love this, they have been working since the late 70's to feed the ETH ruse to gullible ufologists
so if those dumb cases (note: roswell was indeed just a balloon, rendlesham was real sightings mixed with hoaxed testimonies, betty hill was a schizo and the nimitz footage is still up to debate but i ain't holding my breath) aren't the "big ones", then what are they?

You should pick your "examples" better. Roswell, and Rendlesham are unknowns, as no viable evidence has been recovered as yet. Betty and Barney Hill is now a proven event (after all Betty's map is a 99.1% match to the real world)...despite the "fact" that Betty was a "schizo".

The Nimitiz footage is new an not fully analyzed.

And, I don't think UFOlogists worship these events "because they fit their prejudiced notions of what a UFO", but rather have used these events because they tend to define UFOlogy.

So, again, O Human, what you call ETH, I call ETT (extraterrestrial theory), as I have actually produced real world evidence of extraterrestrials.

CARL HIGDON
carl higdon was a hunter who in 1974 got abducted by a bizzare pseudo-humanoid creature that had a extremmely ugly and deformed face and had strange metalic cones for hands, the being kidnapped higdon inside his weird box shaped vehicle along with a bunch of elk (!) wich higdon had been trying to shoot earlier

Do you not see a rather serious problem with this instance? Just how-in-the-hell did those ET's build anything? How do they manipulate tools?

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AM10101
ETH does fit some reports; and that's the problem I think. There's something else going on with many cases. In a lot of cases you'll have bigfoot sightings, so-called ghost lights, poltergeist activity in the witnesses' home, etc. This "woo" seems to continuously defy one concrete explanation, almost as if some other intelligence is intentionally moving the goal posts and keeping us on the cusp of a revelation but not quite there.

Yep, you are absolutely correct!!!

Extraterrestrial, and "UFO" activity are physical events, not "paranormal". Bigfoot is also a physical event, and more closely related to cryptozoology than anything paranormal. "Ghost-lights, poltergeists, spiritual things are paranormal.

So these things would require perhaps three different explanations.

The main difference between ETH and IDH is that science can show us exoplanets perfectly capable of supporting life as it is found on Earth. Science has yet to produce an adequate model of additional dimensions such as are hypothesized by IDH supporters. In fact the additional dimensions that are hypothesized are not places where non-terrestrial entities might live, but rather dimensions in addition to Height, Width, Depth, and Time. Although the "occult sciences" hypothesize about the additional dimensions that science does, as well as four "planes", and 30 aethyrs. So, IDH isn't totally bunk, just grossly misunderstood.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
It certainly appears that the most straightforward cases get the most publicity. High strangeness so often seems to manifest itself in a very ridiculous fashion, and that just gets laughs from newscasters and old-school UFO researchers alike. How many of the "normal" UFO encounters have you heard about where you know the basic story, but then years later somebody mentions that there was some other super weird stuff that happened that never made it into the original report? I've seen quite a few.

I have always said it's not the ordinary encounters, but rather the really goofy ones that likely hold the key to understanding what these things are really all about. But like you say, they don't fit in with the old scenario of nuts and bolts saucers and aliens with (somewhat) understandable human-like motivations.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
a reply to: AM10101

all the evidence points to one phenomena and not various ones

NO! The evidence points to several distinct causes.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: james1947
Betty and Barney Hill is now a proven event (after all Betty's map is a 99.1% match to the real world)

In your opinion.
edit on 26-11-2018 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join