It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you believe the Ramey memo says what has been reported?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I'm not too sure...

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Yes...for the most part, especially the key words "Victims of the wreck", you can even see them in the blowup you posted...

There are some excellent sites that go into the analysis of the Ramey Memo, including dictionary demos of how certain words could only be narrowed down to a few possibilities....

Personally, I think that it's very close to a smoking gun for the case.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Yes, definitely.

But the Ramey memo is the one piece of evidence that convinced me that the only way the existance of ET's here on Earth will be accepted is if they invade and show themselves full scale.

If the Ramey memo isnt being taken seriously, no evidence will...only undeniable PROOF.

[edit on 25/2/05 by Meteor_of_War]

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   
That ramey memo is interesting, ive actually never seen it before and ive been researching this stuff for a good few years

It is intriguing evidence, but it brings up questions to me.

I believe in th existance of other life, ive seen UFO on more than one occasion. And i can see undeniable proof from lots of sources of information.
---

but can anyone figure out what it ses on this message?

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
THIS IS A TEST I AM DOING TO SHOW THAT THIS POST
__BE MADE EASILY AND WHY IS IT THAT A PICTURE IS
THAT ____

___ _____ IT ALL SEEMS VERY FISHY TO ME ALTHOUGH
__________ IS A COMPLETE DOUCHE

The Ramey Memo was first brought up during a Sci Fi Channel special a while back... once brought out, it was pretty much then gone into depth by others...

[edit on 25-2-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Good job Gazrok
. Thats my 5minutes of fun

Yeah, Its an interesting memo, ive seen a few other memo's and documents over the years, no ones ever really proved there fake , or real though, guess any subject will always get doubt.

Vorta

[edit on 25-2-2005 by Vorta]

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
DrHoracid... naughty naughty.

RR

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I actually don't believe the Ramey memo is anything other than his lunch order, I'm just sure that he wouldn't allow a top secret transmission regarding what is purported to be THE biggest event in Human history to be photographed within a disinformation photograph. It boggles the mind that anyone would be that careless in the middle of what was going on at that time especially if what we think happened really happened.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Now think what one could do with good software, that was just naked eye....

You're right, it is Dr. Horacid, hehe.... (carefull, that could count as an attack there Vorta...)...

I actually don't believe the Ramey memo is anything other than his lunch order, I'm just sure that he wouldn't allow a top secret transmission regarding what is purported to be THE biggest event in Human history to be photographed within a disinformation photograph. It boggles the mind that anyone would be that careless in the middle of what was going on at that time especially if what we think happened really happened.

Well, can you imagine Ramey had ANY idea, back in 1947, that anyone would actually be able to read the damned thing in the year 2000 something? Do you think he even considered it? I doubt it....

You know, you can always take a high quality image of the photo, blow it up yourself, and then look at it, and prove it to yourself....

[edit on 25-2-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
The sites that have done the best have used the best pics and scanned. The jpg's floating around the net are crap but some of the sites seem to show some much higher quality ones. That said - there are some words you can easily pick out and if the wording is anywhere close to what people think it really says then yes - we have a smoking gun here.

No I will say that even a try as they might, impartial observer can always make the data fit what they hope or want it to say....

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I seriously doubt that in 1947 Gen. Ramey was concerned with the camera (being that far away from him) catching damning evidence of the paper in his hand on film. It probably never even crossed his mind, not to mention him knowing that 60 years later we'd have image enhancing tech to see the text.

Makes you wonder, is there any other technolgy we'll develop in the future that will be able to reveal other evidence about Roswell or other UFO cases? Hmmm...

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Funny, just think. What they found at roswell just might have been used to create the technology we have today that found this evidence. Man has been around for so very long and just in the past 50 year look at the technology we have created or should I say borrowed. Everything just seemed to boom after roswell technology wise.

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vorta

...but can anyone figure out what it ses on this message?

Check out David Rudiak analysis of General Ramey's telegram for a very detailed analysis.

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I saw the analysis of the letter on Sci-Fi about 2 years ago. It was interesting how they were able to blow up the picture and form words from it. If only we knew 100% what it said.

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Anubis_
I saw the analysis of the letter on Sci-Fi about 2 years ago. It was interesting how they were able to blow up the picture and form words from it. If only we knew 100% what it said.

Do we really even need to know everything it said?

The fact that the words "VICTIMS" and "SAFE TALK" are there should be convincing enough.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
but how do we know for certain that the memo speaks of this incident? Couldn't it be the victims of soemthing else? I'm sure with that kind of government job, there are all sorts of reports going in and out.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by clayhasychak
but how do we know for certain that the memo speaks of this incident? Couldn't it be the victims of soemthing else? I'm sure with that kind of government job, there are all sorts of reports going in and out.

on the memo pic above you can clearly see the words existence of ETs i dont suppose there are many reports to do with aliens going in and out.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   
one detailed analyisis i found claims that it reads this:
--- RECOVERY OPERATION WITH ROSWELL DISK --- -- --- AT THE
-- AND THE VICTIMS OF THE WRECK --- FORWARDED TO THE
--- TEAM AT FORT WORTH, TEX.
-MATION ON THE DISK MUST HAVE SENT TWX A3-JM40 ADVANCED
--- SANDIA OR ---. FORCES ARE NEEDED SITE TWO AT CARLSBAD, N.MEX.
-------- SAFE TALK MEANING OF STORY AND W----
----- ONLY -U-- -U- TOP OF WEATHER BALLOONS ----- WAVE
----- AND LAND L---- DENVER CREWS.
TEMPLE

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
It's allways possible he did it on purpose, wasn't it him who had to go back on his word and basically lie under orders that a weather baloon had crashed and not an alien craft?
At least this way, he's broken the mystery around it without actually going public
Speaking of which, did he ever make any statements about it after he retired?

[edit on 27-2-2005 by Deimos]

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Do we really even need to know everything it said?

The fact that the words "VICTIMS" and "SAFE TALK" are there should be convincing enough.

It would sure help. Im convinced myself that there was some kind of cover-up. However, we need all the evidence that we can get to build some credibility. People aren't going to believe me simply because I say its true.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join