It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Whore of Babylon & The Mark of the Beast Revealed

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
What is the "Mark of the Beast"? Who is the Whore of Babylon?

The terms "mark" and "beast" are symbolic terms, hidden to the surface reader of the Bible. Only those who will study the Bible to show themselves approved will ever understand the truths contained in the Scriptures. The Bible reveals to us what a "mark" upon your hands and forehead is. And it is NOT a microchip, nor a tattoo, and no it is not 666 either. The Bible also reveals who the "Whore of Babylon" is as well. Both the words "whore" and "Babylon" are also coded terms that the Bible itself must reveal to us. So who is this Whore, and what is the mark? Watch the video (less than 5 minutes)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I couldn’t take the music.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ScatteredThirdAngel

When You mention the Bible™ are You referring to the King James Version II 3rd-re-write; 4th re-vision? Just want to make sure We are on the same page... (pun intended)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

When a man interprets The WoRD, it's blasphemy. Careful where you tread sayeth the Satan.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

So the church is the mark?

Soundsboutaight

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

Volume off. It's less than 5 minutes.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve

So the church is the mark?

Soundsboutaight

The church isn't the mark, but the majority of the churches are just Christians by name. And the majority of churches are okay with the mark of the beast. They just preach the mark is something else, but they are exposed by the Bible a violaters of the Decalogue.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

The video didn't go far enough down the rabbit hole. The roman catholic church puts a black mark in the middle of the forhead on all her congergation on ash wednesday. Training everyone for something to come?

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mystery_Lady

The video didn't go far enough down the rabbit hole. The roman catholic church puts a black mark in the middle of the forhead on all her congergation on ash wednesday. Training everyone for something to come?

The mark is a law, so any physical mark upon the skin wouldn't matter. It's simply accepting the Roman Catholic Churches law over the law of the Creator of the Universe, that is how you receive the mark of the beast.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

The Bible's parables aren't predictions of the future. The only prophecies that will be coming true are Self Fulfilling Prophecies.

link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

Mute button.

Amazing invention.

link   
nada ...
edit on 2018 11 17 by incoserv because: double post.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I see Bible prophecies coming true all the time.I also had a dream, several months
ago, where I was told the giants are coming back.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

The Bible's parables aren't predictions of the future. The only prophecies that will be coming true are Self Fulfilling Prophecies.

Revelation is a book of prophecy, not a book of parables.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScatteredThirdAngel

originally posted by: Mystery_Lady
a reply to: [post=23967175]ScatteredThirdAngel

The mark is a law, so any physical mark upon the skin wouldn't matter. It's simply accepting the Roman Catholic Churches law over the law of the Creator of the Universe, that is how you receive the mark of the beast.

The only problem with that is when the mark of the beast comes out no one will be able to buy or sell without it. I'm no longer a catholic, but I can buy and sell. Simply accepting the roman catholic church law over God's law isn't the mark.

When the end times mark of the beast comes out it will affect everyone period. Everyone will have to make a decision and choose. Choose wisely. Once you take the the mark, there is no turning back to God. There will be no hope.

If accepting the Catholic law was the mark, then I never would be able to have a walk with God. Praise God that is not the case. I was able to accept Jesus as my savoir. I know he is with me, helping me , and guiding me.

Taking the mark of the beast is permanent. It doesn't exist yet. Everyone is still free to choose Jesus no matter what decision they made before. We are all free to buy and sell. I have no fear of being put to death if I don't accept the mark of the beast. Yes, you take the mark or die. Revelation 13:15
edit on 17/11/2018 by Mystery_Lady because: Problem with quoting

edit on 17/11/2018 by Mystery_Lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: Swills

I see Bible prophecies coming true all the time.I also had a dream, several months
ago, where I was told the giants are coming back.

In matthew 24:37 37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

There were giants in the days of noah before the flood. The angels fell and took women. The off spring were giants. Just got done with a Bible study where the teacher believes that will happen again.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

I survived the video, although it was difficult for me because the connections appear to be very tenuous, like saying, "oranges are fruit and fruit grow, therefore all mentions of oranges are symbolic of personal growth."

I couldn't tolerate the hype and production of the music, so I turned it off, but it was still a difficult video for me to warm up to. I appreciate that somebody took the time and effort to try and relay a few thoughts, to educate, to inspire. It just didn't connect for me. I watched it 1 1/2 times.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I read a scripture the other day I need to refind, it said that we were marked as belonging to god by our faith in Jesus (as close as I can remember) it was an aha moment. If faith was a mark for Jesus then Faith in the opposite side would be the mark of the beast.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Yeah but Nah, that's sort of possible but then goes stupid about the commandments

The 10 commandments were handed to Moses and is a Mosaic covenant, it's not the Christian covenant
You are putting laws on people, making religion the savior when Jesus ended religion and became the Saviour
There are Two Commandments, definetly not 10 for Christians
Love God and love each other

Anything else and you are confusing Judaism with Christianity

Seventh day Adventists have been getting it wrong since they started

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

No the church isn't though it does seem that way at times
The mark of the beast is religion and the laws people impose on others on how they must do things according to rules

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join