It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Whore of Babylon & The Mark of the Beast Revealed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mystery_Lady

originally posted by: ScatteredThirdAngel

originally posted by: Mystery_Lady
a reply to: [post=23967175]ScatteredThirdAngel

The mark is a law, so any physical mark upon the skin wouldn't matter. It's simply accepting the Roman Catholic Churches law over the law of the Creator of the Universe, that is how you receive the mark of the beast.

The only problem with that is when the mark of the beast comes out no one will be able to buy or sell without it. I'm no longer a catholic, but I can buy and sell. Simply accepting the roman catholic church law over God's law isn't the mark.

When the end times mark of the beast comes out it will affect everyone period. Everyone will have to make a decision and choose. Choose wisely. Once you take the the mark, there is no turning back to God. There will be no hope.

If accepting the Catholic law was the mark, then I never would be able to have a walk with God. Praise God that is not the case. I was able to accept Jesus as my savoir. I know he is with me, helping me , and guiding me.

Taking the mark of the beast is permanent. It doesn't exist yet. Everyone is still free to choose Jesus no matter what decision they made before. We are all free to buy and sell. I have no fear of being put to death if I don't accept the mark of the beast. Yes, you take the mark or die. Revelation 13:15

Do you need a physical mark upon your skin when you go to the store for the Cashier to ask you a simple question, "Do you keep the global Sabbath?" What are you going to do, lie? But then, if you would do that, you wouldn't be saved in the first place, because that would be an open violation of God's law. No real Christian is going to be able to buy or sell, regardless of how they implement their checks to decide how someone is or is not going to be able to buy or sell. How they check if you have the mark doesn't really matter. What matters is, you need to know what the mark is, and how to avoid it.

As for accepting the Catholic Law as mark, as the video states, no one has the mark yet. It's not until it is enforced by law, and you willfully violate the commandment of God that you will receive the mark. Your conscience is seared, the Holy Spirit is gone, you have lost all your power to be obedient. It is not yet being enforced as a global law. It will start being enforced in America first, and then the rest of the world shall follow.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: ScatteredThirdAngel

The Bible's parables aren't predictions of the future. The only prophecies that will be coming true are Self Fulfilling Prophecies.

Revelation is a book of prophecy, not a book of parables.

The Beast out of the Sea - The dragon stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads, with.

Do you think this is reality and doesn't need interpretation?

10 horns and 7 heads....really? Aliens, inter dimensional travelers?

or are we free to make up our own interpertation?
edit on 17-11-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Swills

The Bible's parables aren't predictions of the future. The only prophecies that will be coming true are Self Fulfilling Prophecies.

Revelation is a book of prophecy, not a book of parables.

The Beast out of the Sea - The dragon stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads, with.

Do you think this is reality and doesn't need interpretation?

10 horns and 7 heads....really? Aliens, inter dimensional travelers?

or are we free to make up our own interpertation?

Have you watched the video?

2 Peter 1:20  Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

Seven heads and 10 horns are defined by the Bible. The heads are mountains/hills where the woman sits. A horn is a king.

Daniel 7:24  And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

The Bible is like a really large puzzle, that can be figured out when we study the Bible.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

The Bible is like a really large puzzle, that can be figured out when we study the Bible.

So who's interpretations should we follow? Some dork that made a goofy youtube video or yours.

I'm calling cheeze on the whole affair, interpretations come with a political agenda.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

So who's interpretations should we follow? Some dork that made a goofy youtube video or yours.

I'm calling cheeze on the whole affair, interpretations come with a political agenda.

Nothing in that video was wrong. Every bit of it was true. The Bible tells us already what a "mark", "beast", "woman", "whore", etc. are already. It really isn't that hard to figure out, because the Bible defines itself perfectly, and the Holy Spirit will guide those who desire the truth. If we would rely more upon it to give us the definitions more, instead of pridefully sticking our own interpretations, or reasoning within it, we would get somewhere. God has already told us. What's water in prophecy? The Bible already tells us (Revelation 17:15). What is a dragon? The Bible tells us (Revelation 12:9, Revelation 20:2). What are the seven stars? Bible already tells us (Revelation 1:20). We can go on, and on.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: Swills

I see Bible prophecies coming true all the time.I also had a dream, several months
ago, where I was told the giants are coming back.

But they will need to sign MadBum. They have the Dodgers™ GM so maybe but 2019 will be an odd year...

Or the

New York Football Giants™?

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   
That video was retarded.

1)Jesus himself said you work on Sabbath if you have to (who doesn't grab his lamb out of the well on the Sabbath?)
2)Lady who was talking about the ash wednesday mark. It also says the mark of God shall be upon peoples foreheads so...
3)The idea that once you've accepted the mark of the beast there is no going back is also stupid, no one who is holy is going to deny the light of the heavenly father to someone for eternity because they wanted to buy and sell some goods with it, good grief!

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   
So if you're from Babylon and a whore, are you the whore of Babylon? What if you're not from babylon? But just you're a whore? What if you're wearing red??

Things I just don't know. ..

What's so wrong with being a literal prostitute?..you know taking cash for ^@&*-/
edit on 18-11-2018 by Ohthewey778 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: argentus

I survived the video, although it was difficult for me because the connections appear to be very tenuous, like saying, "oranges are fruit and fruit grow, therefore all mentions of oranges are symbolic of personal growth."

I couldn't tolerate the hype and production of the music, so I turned it off, but it was still a difficult video for me to warm up to. I appreciate that somebody took the time and effort to try and relay a few thoughts, to educate, to inspire. It just didn't connect for me. I watched it 1 1/2 times.

Can you explain what possibly gave you that type of idea, because that is so far out of left field, and this video connects entirely, so I would like to know what confused you.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Yeah but Nah, that's sort of possible but then goes stupid about the commandments

The 10 commandments were handed to Moses and is a Mosaic covenant, it's not the Christian covenant
You are putting laws on people, making religion the savior when Jesus ended religion and became the Saviour
There are Two Commandments, definetly not 10 for Christians
Love God and love each other

Anything else and you are confusing Judaism with Christianity

Seventh day Adventists have been getting it wrong since they started

You know, other Protestant Reformers besides the Adventists believed we had to keep the 10 Commandments, right? Like, Martin Luther. They just confused the Sabbath Day for Sunday. Which is entirely understandable in their day. Anyways, It's very clear that every single commandment has a requirement in the New Testament. Every other commandment is a moral obligation, and the Sabbath is confused for Sunday today. The idea that the 10 Commandments are simply for Jews is just an attempt by Satan to make the need for keeping the Sabbath appear less credible.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
I read a scripture the other day I need to refind, it said that we were marked as belonging to god by our faith in Jesus (as close as I can remember) it was an aha moment. If faith was a mark for Jesus then Faith in the opposite side would be the mark of the beast.

Deuteronomy 6:6  And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:
Deuteronomy 6:8  And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes.

If you have faith in Christ, and obey God's commandments, they are a sign upon your hands and forehead. This idea of a sign upon your hands and your forehead is something found in multiple areas of the Bible. The diligent observer will find them.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   

The mark is a law, so any physical mark upon the skin wouldn't matter. It's simply accepting the Roman Catholic Churches law over the law of the Creator of the Universe, that is how you receive the mark of the beast.

Good thing I'm an atheist. I would hate to receive the mark.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

Revelation 13:16-17  And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:  17  And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
I read a scripture the other day I need to refind, it said that we were marked as belonging to god by our faith in Jesus (as close as I can remember) it was an aha moment. If faith was a mark for Jesus then Faith in the opposite side would be the mark of the beast.

Deuteronomy 6:6  And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:
Deuteronomy 6:8  And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes.

If you have faith in Christ, and obey God's commandments, they are a sign upon your hands and forehead. This idea of a sign upon your hands and your forehead is something found in multiple areas of the Bible. The diligent observer will find them.

So what are you saying? The Tefillin?
The old law was fulfilled those laws do not need to be followed by Christians "Tefillin are two small black boxes with black straps attached to them; Jewish men are required to place one box on their head and tie the other one on their arm ..."

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   

edit
edit on 18-11-2018 by Ohthewey778 because: ,",,;"; "
extra DIV

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

Revelation 13:16-17  And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:  17  And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Which could easily mean you must serve the beast, follow, obey by working with your physical or mental self.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   

edit on 18-11-2018 by Ohthewey778 because:

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   

edit on 18-11-2018 by Ohthewey778 because: Muuuhh

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   
-
edit on 18-11-2018 by Ohthewey778 because: ..

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   

edit on 18-11-2018 by Ohthewey778 because: Ding

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join