It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The morning routine for football day

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Good morning fellow ATS members!

I decided to make a thread about my morning routine for football day.

My routine changes based on the day of the week. Monday through Friday is very basic for me. I start off with 1 cup of coffee and 2 eggs and some bread. It takes me about an hour to fully wake up and be ready for work.

But Saturday.....ohhhh Saturday is a whole different ballgame man!

As some may know I am a HUGE collage football fan! So with that in mind this day is a special day for me. Has been for years and always will be!
Shout out to Notsure1 as he knows what i'm talking about!

So on this day I do my usual whilst sitting down and making a list of all the things needed to make this special day perfect.
This list includes, the foods needed for my most glorious "party". BTW I use the term party but really it is just a get together. No kegs or anything like that. Those days are long gone!

After the list is made I like to sit down and watch reruns of "Hey Arnold". As this has been a tradition among my friends and I since the day 1.

After about 3 episodes I am good to go. I fill my mug with coffee(no sugar or creamer) and off to the store!

So that is it for my thread this morning. My second episode is just about done and I am ready!

BTW just to mess with those members that live around me. I am wearing my leggings and some stupid "just do it" shorts!. So if you see me feel free to make fun but remember I save my farts for pesky people

I hope this take minds off of stupid politics at least for a minute while you read this.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Got a team you root for? W.r.t. this college football season, it’s over. Maybe Clemson can hang for a half, but Alabama won’t lose a game and will cover in every game, save the Auburn game. I’d take the ‘01 Canes over this Tide team but only by a hair...

Do you contain your fandom to the college ranks or do you have a Sunday routine as well?

S&F

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Go irish!

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

No Sunday routine besides nursing my hangovers. As for my team I am all OU Sooners!
I know we won’t make it to January 7th but I want that heisman two years in a row.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Gotcha.

Tua is gonna take the Heisman, but Murray has an outside shot it making it 2 in a row for OU.

Boomer Sooner!

P.S. I was dead wrong about Mayfield — he’s the real McCoy.

join