It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something odd happend and would like community input.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I've read about houses that linger in your mind. Old houses, buildings or structures. It is said that if you come across one that draws you in (can''t stop thinking about it) , or is very old but somehow appears to keep together decently without a-lot of effort then it may be haunted. That this energy is what actually holds an old place together so well.

Now saying the word haunted usually denotes something scary or sinister, but a haunting doesn't have to be negative. A haunting can be positive forces in a location too. Sounds to me like this is the type of encounter you had with that home.
What made you leave the home ?

I personally love looking at houses/buildings and have always been drawn to many. Its a favorite past time of mine. Especially when on a road trip as I pass by many houses in a day, but here i only get to see the outer shell of the home but there are always some that just draw you in so much that the mind fills with images and imprints of the layout and the stuff going on inside. Same when I look at houses online through a realtor portal, not only seeing the outside photo of a home but the inside images too and then my mind fills with visions of happenings in the home.

leolady

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

What an interesting connection / experience the two of you had. Was the house calling out to both of you at the same time I wonder ! ? If you move there you've got to let us know what happens and any more good or weird experiences that take place.

leolady

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: leolady
a reply to: IAMTAT

What made you leave the home ?

We didn't want to leave it...buy my wife got breast cancer.
I wanted to move her away from the city...and any possible carcinogenic influences from the industrial area in a neighboring section of town.
We bought a new house in the country.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
If this house is anywhere near Gettysburg, PA I would seriously rethink this. That area and surrounding is KNOWN TO BE haunted.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad
a reply to: JinMI

Maybe it is more about the connection between you and her, than this place ….

that's my line of thinking too...

Perhaps one partner was 'projecting' the idyllic setting & the other partner picked up on that and had a sympathetic connection/ was sensitive to... the other partners researching an uplifting property/lifestyle change

I think it's called a form of synchronicity, but that's too New-Age-ish for me
edit on th30154247613017352018 by St Udio because: yipo

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join