It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Male Teacher Punished, Refused To Watch Naked Female Student In Boys Locker Room

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I agree all of those things you mentioned were true in our day and I am sure are true to an extent today.... but children are much different today... I see marked differences in their attitudes towards these subjects versus what our attitudes are/were.

I don't see these individuals doing these things for the sole purpose of creating discord.... I have to believe that many of them are literally compelled to fulfill these roles...

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MteWamp

He's not wrong.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: HarryJoy

So they're literally compelled to change others who don't want to be thrust into these situations?

Basically, you are assuming that every other kid is just itching to be changed by these kids. That's a big assumption, and even so, if we must create a safe space for this minority, then the inverse is also true. There needs to be a safe space for the ones who do not enjoy having this change thrust upon them and don't want to have their space violated in this manner.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I'm not sure how you got that assumption out of what I said I simply said that their attitudes toward these types of subject matters are much more open-minded... They seem to be able to deal with it and let it roll off of their backs without letting it destroy their whole world view.

Certainly with the divorce rates among heterosexual couples the ideal model has long since left the realm of ideal.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Children are not even in the wildest of imaginations mentally prepared to be forced to deal with these issues.

Why is it OK to force adult males to be put in the position of being in a room with and adolescent female in a locker room? Would you as a parent want an adult male at at school supervising your own child who has female genitals? You don't see the risk and liability in that? I'd lay odds that if that kid made the slightest complaint about that poor man, he'd be toast and all of the sudden this kid would become a girl in her parents eyes as they destroyed that man.

Not to mention its being done without the parents of the other students knowledge. Clearly they know that they are hiding something that would cause many parents to pull their kids out of the schools. That's why they tried to hide it. They want to take over the roles of parents and let the state make those decisions. It's obvious what's happening here.

Your thoughts are very relevant for adults, but to use our children as lab rats? For schools to usurp parents authority? That is one very, very slippery slope.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

"People are people so why should it be
You and I should get along so awfully

So we're different colours
And we're different creeds"

????

So up to 5% of the population has the unfortunate reality of falling on the "indeterminate" spectrum of sex when born.

Thus doctors "Assign" sex and often recommend infant surgery to meet their assignation.

How about we show a little humanity toward those of us that were shoved down a path their natural instincts strongly disagree with? Maybe we engage in a little sympathy or empathy and not declare them a freak show?

There is a new age coming and it has less tolerance for intolerance. You are welcome to fight for intolerance and comfortable hate, but you will deny your stance when history shames you. I recommend (for as little it is worth to you) being a hero not the villain when the future looks back.

edit on 16-11-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

How many children do you know? I mean really know?

I ask because I've worked with kids and am a parent.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

Children are not even in the wildest of imaginations mentally prepared to be forced to deal with these issues.

Correct.

Children don't understand why people would treat people with vitriol, hate and intolerance for just being themselves.

They don't think about sex the same way as adults. They are completely shocked by grown adults expressing hate and intolerance toward people just living their lives.

They are ready to accept Santa Clause and Wizards and Tooth Fairies..But someone uncertain of whether they are a boy or a girl is just confusing?????

Seriously..My children grasp a whole lot of complex topics, but I don't let them watch the President of the United States Speak cuz you never know when he will say something horrific.

How do you know WTF "children" understand???

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Showing empathy does not mean also going against our own natural instincts and inclinations and making ourselves every bit as uncomfortable as they claim to be if they aren't accommodated which is basically the situation they are forcing in this case and every other case where a person with the physical appearance of the opposite gender gets to change in the presence of either girls or boys, and in this instance, they compounded their insanity by demanding that an adult male more or less turn himself into a voyeur in a half-assed attempt to ensure her safety. In any other situation, this move would make that adult male an instant sex offender.

How can you defend that?!

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

You're right.

They don't think about sex ... at all. Do you know why? Because they are children and don't generally have hormones coursing through their bodies turning them into little sex fiends. That happens with puberty which is about the time they need to start learning about those things so they have a better chance of understanding what's going on with them.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

“You never know when the President will say something HORRIFIC “

????????

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

Why is it OK to force adult males to be put in the position of being in a room with and adolescent female in a locker room?

Male.

Adolescent Male.

How are YOU confused by that?

If he can't supervise teenage BOYS then he is in the wrong profession.

If he thinks he knows better than the boy what gender the boy is, then he is in the wrong profession.

Stupid is stupid.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

????????

Google up a list on your own.

Or do you want me to do it for you?

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Did we read the same article? You do know we are talking about a girl with female genitals using the boys locker room?

I think you've got the topic all wrong. They want a male teacher to supervise a student with female genitals in the boys locker room, leaving him wide open to being accused of impropriety. He'd be an idiot to say yes to that.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

demanding that an adult male more or less turn himself into a voyeur in a half-assed attempt to ensure her safety.

What her?

Just because some doctor flipped a coin doesn't make him a her.

Oh, that sounds difficult? Hard? Imagine the parents? the child?

Or is empathy only something "leftists" are capable of?

Eff everyone that thinks this is their place to decide. Me, you and this whole thread. THAT is the noble course. No one gets to choose.

2 to 5% of babies are born with "INDETERMINATE" sexual organs. Doctors "ASSIGN" sex based on their best guess.

Let those that fall in the margins straighten out their lives as best they can without RIGHT WING NUT JOBS screaming FREAK all the time.

You don't need to fly a particular political flag to understand the humanity of that.

edit on 16-11-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

(post by soberbacchus removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

????????

Yeah I’m sure “HORRIFIC” can be used to describe exactly ZERO of his statements.

You must be very sheltered indeed. Poor children.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

They want a male teacher to supervise a student with female genitals in the boys locker room, leaving him wide open to being accused of impropriety.

Did the person in question disrobe in view of the teacher? In view of anyone?

edit on 11/16/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

????????

Yeah I’m sure “HORRIFIC” can be used to describe exactly ZERO of his statements.

"And when you’re a star, they let you do it, you can do anything.

Grab them by the p***y, you can do anything
"

"Fox viewers give low marks to bimbo Megyn Kelly will consider other programs!""

"how much would it take for you to make out with Rosie O'Donnell?" One trillion, at least!"

"If Hillary Clinton can't satisfy her husband, what makes you think she can satisfy America"

"Yeah, she’s really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father...„"

the effen list is ENDLESS

NO I don't let my children watch the greatest failure of a US POTUS speak fro obvious reasons.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

????????

"And when you’re a star, they let you do it, you can do anything.

Grab them by the p***y, you can do anything
"

"Fox viewers give low marks to bimbo Megyn Kelly will consider other programs!""

"how much would it take for you to make out with Rosie O'Donnell?" One trillion, at least!"

"If Hillary Clinton can't satisfy her husband, what makes you think she can satisfy America"

"Yeah, she’s really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father...„"

the effen list is ENDLESS

NO I don't let my children watch the greatest failure of a US POTUS speak fro obvious reasons.

Wow, truly HORRIFIC!!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join