It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Male Teacher Punished, Refused To Watch Naked Female Student In Boys Locker Room

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Full title: School punishes male teacher for refusing to watch a female student in the boys locker room.
thefederalist.com...

A Florida school district allowed a self-described transgender female student access to the boys' locker room, with no warning to parents. The first time she walked in, she caught 'boys (literally) with their pants down.'

With a “gag order,” school administrators forbade teachers from talking about the change, and ordered a male P.E. teacher to supervise the potentially undressed girl in the Chasco Middle School locker room, the letter says. When he refused to “knowingly place himself in a position to observe a minor female in the nude or otherwise in a state of undress,” administrators told him “he will be transferred to another school as discipline for ‘not doing your job in the locker room.'”

What in the hell is happening to our society. Has society gone completely off it's rocker? This has pushed the idea of political correctness to the utmost limits of decency.

In an email, an administrator initially threatened to put the male coach on administrative leave, telling him that refusing to supervise a potentially naked female student would “not be tolerated,”said Liberty Counsel attorney Richard Mast. The school’s other P.E. teacher, who is female, also objected and was ignored. Pasco parents have yet to be informed by the school of this situation, yet the transgender student continues to have open access to private male areas,

Read the rest at The Federalist. thefederalist.com...

Stupidity now rules our school system. The federal government needs to get out of the education business and turn it back to the states where it belongs.
edit on 14-11-2018 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I Googled Chasco middle school and nothing else popped up about this. Nothing from Pasco either.
edit on 11/14/2018 by 5ofineed5aladder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
3nd oF t3h wurLD

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

I wonder if the trans student's parents know about this?

The person in charge of making this decision, without notifying parents, is in for one hell of a ride.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
If the female identifies as a male, why does the person need to be watched as they walk naked through the locker room? Teachers are not baby sitters, they are there to teach and instruct. I think that the heads of that school should be removed from their position for creating this kind of action to be taken against the instructor.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

The person in charge of making this decision, without notifying parents, is in for one hell of a ride.

I don't know. Don't think the article stated.

+25 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
So in the liberal pc world its wrong to call someone out for being trans. But you cant put a so-called girl in the boys locker room without telling someone. But you can't tell them what you are telling them... But you have to tell them...

When will this stupidity stop?

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: 5ofineed5aladder

chms.pasco.k12.fl.us...

PDF Link to the letter

Good find!

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

The girl should have been required to dress in the women's locker room.
There is nothing in there that would offend her or the girls.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

I found it in Jin's PDF

The parents of a girl who thinks (or at least says) she is a boy have determined to have her use the boys’ bathroom, and to require others to refer to her with false gender pronouns “he” and “him.”

Wow. Not even considering the other kid's feelings on it. Pushing their own beliefs on other people, and the school letting them do it.

edit on 14-11-2018 by highvein because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I feel for the PE teacher, a bad mark in his record for doing the right thing and not allowing himself to be set up by a situation that NEVER should have happened.

I don't care what someone identifies as, a biological female needs to change in the females Locker room, just like a biological guy needs to be in the boys room.

I hope the teacher talks to a lawyer, this is a new low for Florida.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
If the female identifies as a male, why does the person need to be watched as they walk naked through the locker room? Teachers are not baby sitters, they are there to teach and instruct. I think that the heads of that school should be removed from their position for creating this kind of action to be taken against the instructor.

Ya, can't imagine why they would want to keep an eye on a naked female in a room with naked boys, at a school.

I'm sure they shouldn't worry about her.

Sure, if she wasn't supervised and ended up getting assaulted, the school wouldn't have basically facilitated the situation and wouldn't have been liable in any way.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Assuming the story is legit:

The teacher made the right move. There is no way in today's climate an adult should be forced into a position to see a biological opposite middle school-er in a state of undress.

My statement has nothing to do with the middle school-er's claimed gender, or an opinion on transgender in general.

If we assume the adult is a straight male, and the middle school-er (who identifies as a male) does not wearing a bra (boys don't [usually] wear bras). The amount of lawsuit potential in the adult supervising such a thing is insane.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

I found it in Jin's PDF

The parents of a girl who thinks (or at least says) she is a boy have determined to have her use the boys’ bathroom, and to require others to refer to her with false gender pronouns “he” and “him.”

Wow. Not even considering the other kid's feelings on it. Pushing their own beliefs on other people, and the school letting them do it.

That's the progressive way!

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Teacher should claim he is a devout Muslim and watch the leftest squirm.

Of course, if he claimed he was a devout Christian, they would want his head on pike.

So, let's be real, how long before the boys get the idea to claim they are transgender and hang out in the girls locker room naked?
edit on 14-11-2018 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Can we just get rid of gym class?
It was stupid when i was in school and it still is stupid.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Honestly yea, if they are not going to do things to work on physical fitness anymore or any form of competition I don't know what it actually does for a kid.

The only thing I can think of would be in elementary it actually give the boys at least 1 period to burn some energy.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
There shouldn't even be transgenders in school. If you're not considered mature enough to drink alcohol until you are 21, why are you considered mature enough to choose your sex at the age of 3 or 4.

I know this is a high school student but they are pushing this insanity on kinder garden kids.
"Oh little Johnny you don't feel like a little boy?, it's ok we'll start you on some hormone medication therapy to change you into a little girl.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

what if that girl would have been assaulted physically or sexually by the boys in the locker room? i think this situation was handled horribly by all involved.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join