It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Male Teacher Punished, Refused To Watch Naked Female Student In Boys Locker Room

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
If the female identifies as a male, why does the person need to be watched as they walk naked through the locker room? Teachers are not baby sitters, they are there to teach and instruct. I think that the heads of that school should be removed from their position for creating this kind of action to be taken against the instructor.

Because "he" still looks like a biological she in every way. What could happen to a naked female alone with a bunch of naked teenage boys?

I understand why they wanted her supervised, but to order a male teacher to do it is wrong for all the same reasons that it's wrong to just expect a bunch of naked teenage boys to be OK with her presence and to expect her to be safe in there.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie2018
I know this is a high school student but they are pushing this insanity on kinder garden kids.
"Oh little Johnny you don't feel like a little boy?, it's ok we'll start you on some hormone medication therapy to change you into a little girl.

is this happening in the u.s? that should not be legal imo

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Can we just get rid of gym class?
It was stupid when i was in school and it still is stupid.

And then they'll all squawk about how we're all just getting fatter as a nation and re-institute Michelle O's starvation rations. Not to mention, watch all the ADD/ADHD kids go off the deep end when they can't get that physical activity into their day.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

Kindergarten has gender reveal day

The parents weren't told and at least one girl came home extremely upset that she might suddenly change into a boy.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Well, to be fair, in their eyes, that practically makes him a Nazi.
edit on 14-11-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I think that there are more than 2 genders and transgender people should have their own locker rooms. Nothing against them but I'd rather believe Native Indians than believe in psychiatry

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: KiwiNite

I think there are two biological sexes and a handful of people with intersex disorders that complicate that matter for them.

As far as your psychological feelings on the matter? I think we all are individuals and we should stop trying so hard to quantify ourselves as "boy" or "girl". Just be you.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
First of all, they should have had an educational class for the students on transgender issues if they were going to do this.

Secondly, if they felt the need for some security issue that the person needed to be guarded then they should have gotten a security guard to do that not a teacher.

That’s my opinion

I think the teacher will sue that school, probably through the union, but the way things are going I can't imagine how that will turn out.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Agreed to your first point.

As to your second point:
In 8th grade, while on the wrestling team, the locker-rooms were being renovated, so the whole team had to change together on the stage in the MP room (behind a closed curtain). No coaches present. The 6 or so girls (later only 4) on the team invited me to their area (still in full view) to change with them (not that I minded). They basically gave themselves defenders (I do not believe I was the only one they asked).

I hope the teacher sues and wins. In a world where title 9 is everything, this is pure hypocrisy.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Wouldn't this (adult male) PE teacher be risking a charge of being a pervert if he watches a biological girl naked in a locker room (the label of the room is immaterial to the laws in this area). If I were in his shoes, I woudl have refused as well, and spoken to a lawyer about that potential as a reason for him not complying with the school administration.

After all, the school orders cannot override the law. No matter how much they think they are in control.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Refused To Watch Naked Female Student In Boys Locker Room

This is why the mentally of the Liberals supporting or giving rights to transgender is just ill advised and wrong. The last time i checked there are only two genders. This ideology itself is dangerous.
edit on 14-11-2018 by AtlasHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Transgender girls should be allowed to change in a boys locker room without the teacher looking over them if they want.

transgender boys need to stay in the boys locker room for obvious reasons.

Transgender teachers should just stay out of locker rooms in general.

These shall be the rules. No more shall apply.
edit on 14-11-2018 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   
An entire school must change their behaviors and speech to accommodate 1 person's feelings.
This is how to bring civilization to a screeching halt because "human rights".
We're all not that gullible.
Madness.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   
The people running that school need their heads examined.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Madness...... Absolute madness and its past time to be reigned in....

Where are the more left of us, feminists and activist on this forum to explain how this should be handled?

. This is regressive post modern bull, the whole design is to destroy our ideals of decency

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

If the female identifies as a male, why does the person need to be watched as they walk naked through the locker room? Teachers are not baby sitters, they are there to teach and instruct. I think that the heads of that school should be removed from their position for creating this kind of action to be taken against the instructor.

This is middle school PE, I don't think they shower in middle school PE. We didn't. Our middle school took 6th, 7th and 8th graders.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Removed alright! From their damn shoulders!

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Why does anyone (any adult or any other child) other then a medical professional , get to see any naked child ?

Only three people can EVER see a child naked ; a medical professional , thier parent , and that child.

The alternative is that anyone can see anyone anytime. (like nudists)

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

This is retarded. I would change my child's school in a heartbeat over this.

Good on this coach for not being an idiot. Good call.

American academia is full retarded. I have no words.

edit on 11 15 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: dude1
Why does anyone (any adult or any other child) other then a medical professional , get to see any naked child ?

Only three people can EVER see a child naked ; a medical professional , thier parent , and that child.

The alternative is that anyone can see anyone anytime. (like nudists)

What about at a gym when there are open showers? When I was young after swim team there would be adults in the shower at the same time (it was a big room with 6/7 shower heads per wall), 4 walls, This was because the pool was a community pool and only 1/2 of it was used by the swim team and the rest was open to the public.

Is this not how it is done anymore? The pool I recently went to didn't have any different showers for underage people and there were minors in there all the time along with adults, but always the same gender.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join