It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Male Teacher Punished, Refused To Watch Naked Female Student In Boys Locker Room

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I can fully appreciate the awkward situation this teacher was placed in, as well as the boys who were caught with "their pants down," when this "girl" walked into the boy's locker room.
I think the teacher's concerns were more religious than practical and I'm not at all sure that the boys were aware of the genitalia of this person or that they actually were caught with "their pants down."

As a parent, I think any school district who enacts transgender policies without notifying the parents, should be condemned.
Should they also be told that there are gay children in the school? Shall we play "guess who's trans" among the students? That's a fun game.

School Board attorney Dennis Alfonso said he received a letter from the Liberty Counsel in late September outlining the concerns. He responded that he would consult federal law, rule and court precedent to ensure the district was acting appropriately.

"This is an area of law that is somewhat fluid," Alfonso said. "We have tried as a district to treat each individual student’s rights on a case-by-case basis, based on the guidance available at the time."

Over the summer, he noted, two Florida school districts received rulings making clear that transgender students should be treated as any others, and should not be subjected to harassment or discrimination.

www.tampabay.com...

It's not nearly as cut and dried as some wish it to be.

Boys are always aware of genitalia in JR high.
From my experience girls are as well.
There is now a new option, just like there was in the 90s.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: soberbacchus

Did we read the same article? You do know we are talking about a girl with female genitals using the boys locker room?

Oh, sorry. Where is the picture???

Does World Net Daily tell you something? I remember when Moderators used to scoff at such sources.

Help me out, what makes you so certain in your specific gender assignment of this individual?

What have you sacrificed in the culture war? your integrity? Objectivity? Intelligent skepticism?
What have you willingly given up for team red?

Who cares? Right? Only a child struggling to find their place in a world that is increasingly trumpian-intolerant of who they are.

Let me be clear..Eff you and everyone that comes for her kind. They belong to America and it's 250 + year promise of tolerance. America has her back.

You want to see naked pictures of children for proof and you say Trump says horrific things?

That's one of the most horrific requests I've ever seen a member here ask. Doesn't get more horrific. Seek help!!

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I see.

When all else fails, blame the source for making things up.

The source is clearly a propaganda outlet.
I don't blame them for being that, I expect them to be exactly what they are.
Just like I don't blame your ilk for being sheep.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   

a reply to: randomtangentsrme

What does that have to do with my question?

Did this person disrobe in view of anyone?

The assumed answer is yes. Do you find it hard to recognize what people do in a locker room?

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

I am not the one that assumed a teenage boy was female because a right wing propaganda outlet told them so?

That would seem a relevant fact to be certain of before feigning outrage?

You feigned outrage over the topic and your apparent imagination absent reason speaks to perversion masquerading as ideological indignation.

edit on 16-11-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

a reply to: seagull

"People are people so why should it be
You and I should get along so awfully

So we're different colours
And we're different creeds"

????

So up to 5% of the population has the unfortunate reality of falling on the "indeterminate" spectrum of sex when born.

Thus doctors "Assign" sex and often recommend infant surgery to meet their assignation.

How about we show a little humanity toward those of us that were shoved down a path their natural instincts strongly disagree with? Maybe we engage in a little sympathy or empathy and not declare them a freak show?

There is a new age coming and it has less tolerance for intolerance. You are welcome to fight for intolerance and comfortable hate, but you will deny your stance when history shames you. I recommend (for as little it is worth to you) being a hero not the villain when the future looks back.

I would like citations for your statements.

Depeche Mode 1984

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustaBill

originally posted by: Blaine91555

Did we read the same article? You do know we are talking about a girl with female genitals using the boys locker room?

Does World Net Daily tell you something? I remember when Moderators used to scoff at such sources.

Help me out, what makes you so certain in your specific gender assignment of this individual?

What have you sacrificed in the culture war? your integrity? Objectivity? Intelligent skepticism?
What have you willingly given up for team red?

Who cares? Right? Only a child struggling to find their place in a world that is increasingly trumpian-intolerant of who they are.

Let me be clear..Eff you and everyone that comes for her kind. They belong to America and it's 250 + year promise of tolerance. America has her back.

You want to see naked pictures of children for proof and you say Trump says horrific things?

That's one of the most horrific requests I've ever seen a member here ask. Doesn't get more horrific. Seek help!!

I just asked for proof of the OPs claim that this was a girl posing as a boy.

Damn though, it appears to be an ants nest of right-wing-nut-job perverts around here obsessed with imagery of teenagers in transition.

you can hopefully deal with that on your own in some therapy or otherwise healthy way, but I'd rather have no part in your abhorrent imaginations.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   

The assumed answer is yes.

Why?

It seems your imagination has got the better of you.

Perhaps explore that with a professional?

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   

You're the only one asking to see "proof" of a naked child. That's on you regardless of how you try and twist it.
What's even worse is your claim the story is propaganda, yet continued to request pics??
Twist it however you want, but YOU requested pics.

Pretty telling about your true interest in this story the moment you requested photographs for a story you believe to be false. Sick

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   

The assumed answer is yes. Do you find it hard to recognize what people do in a locker room?

Yeah, well. You know how assumptions go.

Do you think a trans person would have no problem undressing in front of someone?

My guess would be that they are even more uneasy about their bodies than other adolescents.
edit on 11/16/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JustaBill

Weird you are still obsessed with pictures.

Bottom line the Op says girl pretending to be a boy.

If you don't know that to be true, then what you are doing is imagining things.

I'd rather trust that any teenager willing to subject themselves to assholes like you is telling the truth.

Eff off unless you know different.

I will defend those that find the courage to stand up to assholes any day of the week and twice on sunday.

Believe it or not that aint even political, it's just a humanity thing.

So see you on the other side of your culture war. I don't think it ends how you think it does.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   
DP

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Dude..........

I believe I speak for a large amount of us who say, What the FUG?

Where are the pictures? Of an adolescent girl who identifies as a boy? What the hell is wrong with you dude?

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   

a reply to: JustaBill

Weird you are still obsessed with pictures.

Bottom line the Op says girl pretending to be a boy.

If you don't know that to be true, then what you are doing is imagining things.

I'd rather trust that any teenager willing to subject themselves to assholes like you is telling the truth.

Eff off unless you know different.

I will defend those that find the courage to stand up to assholes any day of the week and twice on sunday.

Believe it or not that aint even political, it's just a humanity thing.

So see you on the other side of your culture war. I don't think it ends how you think it does.

Hey.......dipstick...........nothing youve said has anything to do with the actual OP.....

A teacher is being punished for REFUSING to sit and witness a female who identifies as a male, undress in front of everyone else......

You are both delusional, and disturbed........effing disgusting
edit on 11/17/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   

To be clear I agree, you were the one requesting pics for proof. Twisting it any other way just makes your request seem more nefarious. So stop asking for nudes as any form of proof...period!

While your trying to paint people in little groups you have no idea what "group" I belong to concerning this issue so stop assuming.

I can pretty much agree with all of your support for this child and at the same time support the teachers position. So much for your assumption huh?

My point was clear. Never ask for pictures as proof to defend your position when it concerns a child. You're not their doctor or their parents so your request was beyond inappropriate.

You could have asked for medical proof from this child's medical professional to support or deny what's being reported, but you didn't.

I also find the story to be false, but would never make the request like you did to support my beliefs.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

It's interesting.

Speaking from experience with friends posing for photography. They have the same concerns as anyone when undressing. Which is kinda the point of the thread. Is it not?

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Maybe I'm misunderstanding you since you said "You are both devotional, and disturbed........effing disgustin ."
Are you calling me "disturbed" for calling that poster out for asking for pictures?
Not sure who "both" is you're referring to.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I just asked for proof of the OPs claim that this was a girl posing as a boy.

Damn though, it appears to be an ants nest of right-wing-nut-job perverts around here obsessed with imagery of teenagers in transition.

you can hopefully deal with that on your own in some therapy or otherwise healthy way, but I'd rather have no part in your abhorrent imaginations.

You are trying to bait and switch and accuse him of being a pervert when the one defending the perverts here are the ones trying to shoot down the story or the topic. The OP alone is the proof you need. You just don't want to see it because it does not favor your Agenda. You dont like facts so you pretend to not see the proof while trying to shoot down anyone who is against the actions of that schoolboard that was forcing that teacher into viewing of a naked minor.

Do not think that we aren't aware of your flipping words trying to flip your own beliefs as a right wing. This is the exact tactic the brownshirt nazi used against the jews. Being a jew myself, i can tell you that this tactic is done by the left wing.

As a Jew I will spell it out for you.
1. Nazi's used labels to try and demonize the jews.
2. Whatever the Nazi's did themselves, they blamed on others. (Narcissism is a sickness.)
3. The Nazi's mastered the art of confusion, flipping the world upside down.
4. Nazism dismissed facts to favor their ideologies and globalist conquests.
5. Nazi's hired agents to try and infiltrate groups to try and disrupt, or divert the topics. This practice continues on today worldwide even here on ATS.

The main reason i used my religion as an example is because we the jews have studied the nazi tactics and psychology to the extent where we want to expose those tactics to prevent another holocaust. (this is common sense because my people suffered alot, although don't forget about the Armenian Christian Genocide which was another holocaust done by muslim extremists in turkey. And I can tell you this as a Jew, this is what the left wing is trying to do with those who are in the right wing. Before the holocaust, hitler labeled the Jews as a demon to society, same way as Hillary labeled the right wing and Christians as "Deplorables."

The real Nazi's are the ones using psychology and lies to confuse. Its not surprising that the real nazi's are doing this since most of their scientists came to the U.S after world war 2 during operation paperclip. And George soros himself was an SS agent working for hitler during the holocaust.

The same George Soros who is favoring the left. He is not a Jew, he is of the synagogue of satan pretending to be a jew. The real Jews follows the laws of the Torah. You could say George Soros is continuing his former boss's (Hitler) work. And this is where the transgender agenda comes from. The transgender agenda is an androgynous agenda that represents the Baphomet. (Male and female as one.) This is what the left wants to do, to FORCE convert anyone into their baphomet ideologies. And they are trying to achieve this by using brownshirt tactics.

I seriously hope people can see through this. People need to become aware of these tactics. Anyone who has studied history to the fullest can tell you that the left are repeating the same history as hitler did. (While labeling the opposition as Nazi's, bigots, or racist.) History shows that after demonization of any groups comes a type of Holocaust.

How do we uncover the truth on which side is which? Study the Nazi tactics and what they did. Compare those tactics to what the left wing are doing and it should be obvious.

So anyone who speaks truth is a (Insert label here) according to the left. However ONE FACT remains. A certain person in history said the following. "Ye shall know them by their fruits, by their fruits ye shall know them." -Yeshuah

Actions speaks louder than words. This is also called discernment.

And the way I see it, the left are acting like Luciferians, and it is through Luciferianism that transgender-ism, pedophilia, child sacrifices to Moloch comes from. if you practice luciferian ideologies, that automatically places you as a luciferian. If it quacks like a duck you are a duck. (Also keep in mind that I am merely making a comparison here.)

Disclaimer: im neither left wing nor right wing. I don't believe in that bird. I do however allign with the ten commandments given to moses within the Torah. (Old testament.) That is all i really need in my own beliefs. And one of those commandments speaks out against fornication and adultery. And viewing a minor undress counts as fornication.

So, if this school did this to me as a teacher, to me they are automatically anti semites for trying to force their nazi ideologies while dismissing my moral jewish beliefs.

So, me being a jew, can you force me to believe the leftist nazi tactics?

With that said, i applaud the teacher for doing the right thing and standing for what is morally correct instead of allowing peer pressure to convert him into something he is not.

And if i were that teacher i would file a lawsuit against that school for discrimination.
edit on th2018000000Saturdayth000000Sat, 17 Nov 2018 09:41:29 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoSat, 17 Nov 2018 09:41:29 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Wow one of the biggest load of bollocks ive ever read.well done.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilsonWilson
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Wow one of the biggest load of bollocks ive ever read.well done.

The Same i can say to your bollocks in supporting the schoolboard's actions against a moral teacher who has his own moral beliefs in NOT viewing a naked minor.

Again, viewing naked minors = pedophilia, A few years ago this would have meant jail time for all those involved. But we all know the left isn't about laws, but rather lawlessness.
edit on th2018000000Saturdayth000000Sat, 17 Nov 2018 09:52:04 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoSat, 17 Nov 2018 09:52:04 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join