It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Trump stop overseas military ballots?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
This is a funny thread!

Just a few days ago I read a thread here that got a lot of clicks, about not voting down the party line, and thinking outside the box and even choosing people from opposite side if they are good.

And then days later we have people in this thread going: What? People didn't vote down the party line?! No one does that, it must be cheating!

Funny #!

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

I wanna laugh too but I have no idea what you're talking about.

Must be an inside joke?

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I know exactly what you are talking about and it's not funny, it is downright scary.

Even scarier to think people are like, just report on the good stuff and don't worry about questioning anything ever!!

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

I wanna laugh too but I have no idea what you're talking about.

Must be an inside joke?

Sorry, I wish I could find the thread for you. Not good at doing searches here and the page goes all weird with colors when I do.

Maybe someone else remembers seeing it a few days ago?
edit on 12-11-2018 by Mahogany because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I mis spoke slightly, I was referring to my ballots sent home while I was outside the country back in the day at least land bases didn't do a post mark.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Another one with a great imagination
And a link to a glorified headline, in which the article has nothing said about the title
New term folks "Loony Dem Extrapolation"
There , I gave them a way to cover their a__

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Another one with a great imagination
And a link to a glorified headline, in which the article has nothing said about the title
New term folks "Loony Dem Extrapolation"
There , I gave them a way to cover their a__

I'm neither a Dem or loony. I am able to question things with my deductive reasoning.
I'll spell it out for you
President: "Trump tweeted that it was time to call the Florida election"
Reality: Not all ballots have necessarily arrived. The state accepts ballots from military and overseas voters that were postmarked Nov. 6 until Nov. 16.

It is November 12th today. You read that any way you will but to me it says that Trump does not think it is worth waiting for Military votes, period.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
thinkprogress.org...

That’s bad news for the military. Ballots from overseas citizens and military voters had to be postmarked by November 6, 2018, which was election day. But as long as the ballots arrive by November 16, the law mandates that they must be counted.

Sorry, first the rain issue and now this?

www.usatoday.com...
“An honest vote count is no longer possible-ballots massively infected,” Trump tweeted, without evidence, early Monday.

Yes I get it, Trump is not saying military votes should count directly, but indirectly that is exactly what he is saying he wants done.

President Donald Trump tweeted that it was time to call the Florida election in favor of the Republican candidate for Governor, Ron DeSantis

Trump said that “large numbers of new ballots showed up out of nowhere” and that “many ballots are missing or forged.”

God Bless our military folks, it seems like they just get used as pawns and screwed by everybody!

Nice story...But that's all it is, is a story...

The proof is in the eyewitnesses who have claimed they have seen the corruption...And there is plenty of evidence...That's why they are going thru the recounts...

There's no reason the military ballots could not be sent out earlier to be received before the election deadline...Trump knows that...I know that...And you know that...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join