It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Trump stop overseas military ballots?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
thinkprogress.org...

That’s bad news for the military. Ballots from overseas citizens and military voters had to be postmarked by November 6, 2018, which was election day. But as long as the ballots arrive by November 16, the law mandates that they must be counted.

Sorry, first the rain issue and now this?

www.usatoday.com...
“An honest vote count is no longer possible-ballots massively infected,” Trump tweeted, without evidence, early Monday.

Yes I get it, Trump is not saying military votes should count directly, but indirectly that is exactly what he is saying he wants done.

President Donald Trump tweeted that it was time to call the Florida election in favor of the Republican candidate for Governor, Ron DeSantis

Trump said that “large numbers of new ballots showed up out of nowhere” and that “many ballots are missing or forged.”

God Bless our military folks, it seems like they just get used as pawns and screwed by everybody!

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Probably half maybe more of military absentees have been thrown out for years and years.

Depending on the location a military base will not stamp the envelope for safety/security reasons, without a stamp identifying the date it was sent and the location its coming from its invalid. (or at least it was)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Man the left is getting desperate. Military ballots in Florida have until the 16th to make it to Florida HOWEVER they MUST be postmarked Nov 6th in order to be counted.

The issue is the way the SoE violated election laws by booting out required observers and media in addition to bypassing the board of canvassers for questionable ballots. She then has ignored 2 court orders.

On top of all that the 'bomb scare" at the airport in the county was a false report in order to try and hide the fact 2 boxes of provisional ballots were located by an Avis employee at the airport in a car leased to an employee of Snipes (SoE). the false bomb scare was to lock everything down and remove the ballots.
edit on 12-11-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

By ThinkProgress.Org, no less.

Yes I get it, Trump is not saying military votes should count directly, but indirectly that is exactly what he is saying he wants done.

And now you read minds... fascinating.

Grasping at straws from a strawman... LOL

Since you seem to be on their RS feed, have you seen them report anything lately about the probable massive voter fraud going on by Progressive Democrats this election?

How about reporting on all the good economic news?

The trade deals getting worked out?

I mean... anything positive about the USA right now at all?

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Man the left is getting desperate. Military ballots in Florida have until the 16th to make it to Florida HOWEVER they MUST be postmarked Nov 6th in order to be counted.

The issue is the way the SoE violated election laws by booting out required observers and media in addition to bypassing the board of canvassers for questionable ballots. She then has ignored 2 court orders.

On top of all that the 'bomb scare" at the airport in the county was a false report in order to try and hide the fact 2 boxes of provisional ballots were located by an Avis employee at the airport in a car leased to an employee of Snipes (SoE). the false bomb scare was to lock everything down and remove the ballots.
I had come to that conclusions as well, Debbie is in on it.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Another Masterpiece !!

🚬💨

link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I am talking about one thing and one thing only,
the overseas military members votes counting.

I don't care if they are Republican or Democrat or what.
If there is voter fraud that is a separate issue.

Military overseas votes should be counted, they should not be cut short for any reason.

link   

They also failed to report on the Arizona Senate race where the election has been called for the democrat.

Question -
The Numbers -
Governor (R) won by 328k votes.
Senator (D) won by 32k votes.

Maricopa county -
Governor (R) won by 320k votes
Senator (D) won by 32k votes

Can anyone explain the massive difference when you get Republicans voting for the Governor en masse yet decide to vote for a Democratic senator en masse?

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I split my vote.

I think the Republican gubernatorial candidate for my state was a good choice.
I think a leash on the president is also a good choice.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I split my vote.

I think the Republican gubernatorial candidate for my state was a good choice.
I think a leash on the president is also a good choice.

If elections in certain states can be investigated and cleared of fraud the sure I can accept that.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Yeah.

But do you mean "cleared to my satisfaction?" Because we see that happen.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Perhaps you should stop taking off the cuff Twitter remarks as actual policy. Desantis is our elected Governor. Let's hope the fdle does their job and start their investigations into the Broward and palm beach county elections supervisors.

They should drag it out for the next two years on the basis of possible collusion. Bondi could appoint a Special counsel.

Anybody who opposes that , well that would just make them liars and hypocrites to their own hearts if they can support one at the federal level an in attempt to remove our POTUS but not one at the states level for possible election corruption.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Well, I don’t know the numbers but I always assumed most military folk and their family typically vote Republican. I should do a search to see how the military actually votes but I wouldn’t be surprised to learn they vote R, mostly. So I don’t think Republicans are worried about those votes.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

What? My USN post office never let me down.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Well, I don’t know the numbers but I always assumed most military folk and their family typically vote Republican. I should do a search to see how the military actually votes but I wouldn’t be surprised to learn they vote R, mostly. So I don’t think Republicans are worried about those votes.

You are assuming, but you could be wrong. How would they know if votes are not actually counted?
I guarantee you if their right to vote, and it being counted is taken away their loyalties might change!

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I’m sayin is that I doubt Republicans are worried those votes not counted are mostly Democrat because, and my assumptions, I would dare say overseas military votes swing to Republicans, mostly.

I’m off to do a search to see what’s what.

Doing a quick search, it appears military members favored Trump and Gary Johnson for the 2016 elections, according the article but there are issues it even brings up. The poll that was conducted of almost 1000 active duty military folk were mostly officers and NCO's and admitted enlisted folk weren't asked. So we know for sure the top brass of the military votes R. Where do all the enlisted people fall? Well, no one's taking that poll for reasons.

www.militarytimes.com...

edit on 12-11-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
This is why I typically don't get too wrapped up in the political skullduggery of elections -- though, admittedly, I did lose myself in it this time around and I already regret every minute of it. Political elections are akin to that dancing plague of the middle ages. Everyone just gets continually drawn into this never-ending maniacal tap dance until their toes fall off and in the end you're left with nothing but your bitterness and bloody stumps.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

They also failed to report on the Arizona Senate race where the election has been called for the democrat.

Question -
The Numbers -
Governor (R) won by 328k votes.
Senator (D) won by 32k votes.

Maricopa county -
Governor (R) won by 320k votes
Senator (D) won by 32k votes

Can anyone explain the massive difference when you get Republicans voting for the Governor en masse yet decide to vote for a Democratic senator en masse?

Ducey was the incumbent and the polls had Ducey with a 16 point lead. As for Sinema v McSally however, the polls had that race as a tossup.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Awww man, you took the fun right out of that conspiracy!

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: sooth

Well, I mean, this is how our Democracy operates but it’s not the system itself that is muddying the water and creating apathy, it’s the two dominated political parties who are doing it. Our system has been taken over by these two parties but who controls the parties on each side? Not the so called politican leaders, it’s the money behind them. You know, money which is considered free speech by Corporations who are now considered people. Throw in some more dark money via Super PACs and you have some muddy waters to wade through.

And the free speech money from the Corporate person wouldn’t have it any other way. In fact, they pay for top dollar for it!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join