It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please pray with me tonight

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Sorry for the pain and loss of all involved... 😔

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

If this sad story can help others, all was not just a waste.

My best wishes go out to all family and friends.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Absolutely , my anti-friend.
And there is something larger than all of us.
No devil mark this time
Peace be with you.

Done.

edit on 11/11/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
No other words but yes.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
My condolences sounds like a terrible situation, I read the news article about the shooting and it sounds absolutely tragic. I hope the young man pulls through.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I will send. I hope it helps.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

so so sorry you and family and friends are going through this....prayers and ((((((hugs))))))

here is something really good music by marconi union called weightless www.youtube.com...

proven in the lab to reduce stress by 68% I like to share during stressfull times
edit on 11-11-2018 by research100 because: spelling

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

“I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word; that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me. And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one: I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me.”

John 17:20-23.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Sry to hear that bro..

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Wow. Sounds like a bad night over there. Guns should never be around when there is a party going on in a place.

I hope the cousin survives. Did the one who shot these people get arrested yet?

I pray for your sister so she can get through this somehow. I bet you are a nervous wreck too.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Oh no ... So sorry to hear this ... I am
A gun owner myself and have grown up around guns . ...unfortunately accidents do happen , and when it's an accidental shooting it is so hard to understand . ..i will keep you all in my prayers .

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

So sorry to hear that AAY, terrifying story

I hope your friends are hanging in there... doing as well as can be expected any ways

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Done.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   
www.reviewjournal.com... sad

~
edit on 11/11/18 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

The individual(no name for obvious reasons) that died is the one that was handling the gun when it discharged. I don't know if he did this on purpose. I wasn't there and refuse to ask my sister or the owner what exactly transpired.

From my understanding the gun was in a night stand loaded but not chambered. The one that died shot himself and passed almost instantly. The bullet went through and entered the current survivor in the head.

He is at the hospital and has opened his eyes a few times and moves the right side of body a bit. He is not conscious yet though.

I have to go to the apt tomorrow and pack up for my sis and her boyfriend as they don't want to be there. I was told the mess is poorly cleaned up. I plan on looking at the bedroom and splatter marks to get an idea of what transpired.

I wish I could tell them that it will get better but then I remember my first time. It has been years and I still wake up screaming.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 03:06 AM
link   

I bless the injured, physically and emotionally, with complete and rapid healing, in the name of Jesus the Messiah, the Son of God Most High.

May the Holy Spirit that created everything, enfold and embrace the injured in love.

May God accept the spirit of the one who was killed into a place where pain, fear and death are no more.

edit on 12/11/2018 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 05:29 AM
link   

May God bring peace and healing to all effected.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Praying.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Added to my morning prayers AAY.
Praying they can find some peace today.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I am a tad late it seems, despite which, I add my prayer to the pile pending on your behalf.

I hope those who survive the fallen, manage to heal the wounds both figurative and literal that they have, hope that they all get the support necessary to do so, from friends, family and those around them.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join