It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Economic Earthquake will rock USA between ending of 2018 & fall of 2019

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

Really?

Sorry but allucinations don't become real facts, my threads have the bad habit to become reality, there are about a hundred at least of those accomplished predictions that can be traced back in ATS.

By the way I do not even smoke or drink, that perhaps is what people you are into do to evade reality.

Mythomania is not very different than the problem you refer to, living always in the belief that a paternal idealised heroic figure is going to rescue you without too much effort from your side.

I see your subconscious look for ways to continue defending its blind faith in the cult to the super Hero isn't it?

Anyway I am not willing to break the enchantment that has mesmerized you, I am only wanted to make you realize that it is just a dream, the crude reality is different.

It is much better that you start to work smart plans for the next year, survival ones instead to live with the illusion of the Hero.

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 11/10/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

Really?

Why did you lose your other two previous accounts?

For having a good use of them?

or by compulsively lying?

Let's see what the future will determine on this business, my prediction remain as I stated, i am not going to change even a word on it to please you or gain your approval or the one of any body else.

As always I say confident let the facts be the ones to vindicate me, not anybody else words or opinions.

The Angel of Lightness

Well, if you read my post above. I forgot my password and couldn’t recover it.

No worries, reading comprehension and sentence structure doesn’t seem to be your strongest attributes (or predicting the future).

You really should change your name to the angel of heaviness. There is nothing “light” about much of anything you say.

And with that, I will bow out of this thread so it can be buried in the bowels of ATS where all of the junk threads belong.

Oh, and Trump is still doing an amazing job as Commander in Chief, and will continue to do so. Trigger yourself all you like, nothing changes that fact.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

My motivations on this topic are Not political at all, who actually knows well my trajectory realize that I am a modern Mystic of some kind. There is a lot of prayer, reflection and meditation behind each of my threads.

The same way I strongly warned about the crazy obssession with preventive wars of George W Bush, I also warned that the tolerance of Barack Obama toward Abortion industry and his horrendous mistakes in international policy, supporting Angela Merkel Machiavellian agenda in Ukraine, Lybia, Egypt, Tunisia and Syria was suicidal.

Germans with their chronic arrogance triggered two world wars in XX century so they are the less reliable to orient the international agenda of other nations.

I'm not in the game of partisan Politics, not into international conspiracies, no body acting secularly may achieve the records of correctness in forecasts I have.

My gift of prophecy has nothing to do with political Propaganda. When I open my mouth about something that will affect dramatically the lives of millions is obeying my moral conscious, there are philanthropic considerations on it and God bless my intuition.

I am aware that D. Trump stopped or at least slowed down the so fast pace, the mad speed on which America was being driven in course of colission against Russia and North Korea, during 5 yrs in the previous administration.

So I don't think your Hero is a Demon, he is just a man, very humanly imperfect, but with certain useful qualities, of course I am also aware it is neither a Saint. His arrival to power obeyed a purpose, one determined from Above, not just only from Moscow as his enemies roughly claim.

God has strange ways to use persons, to make them believe they are the ones controlling the weel of the automobile when in reality He is who is all the time in charge. This is his Planet, his creation and No body will push it to nuclear anhilation without facing Him.

I'm Not an addict to nothing, that is a blasphemy, don't commit the mistake to underestimate my warnings or confuse them with something else, this thread is highly inspired.

The incoming crisis has not been cooked only by Mr. Trump, the pot was already being heated over the stove long before he was elected.

The issue here is that if he and the people around him do not return sincerely to God paths this is going to have a so dramatic outcome.

I am a witness of the Light, the logos that have shaped the worlds and the Universes, is that superior intelligence or entity the one that name me.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Really?

Sorry but allucinations don't become real facts, my threads have the bad habit to become reality, there are about a hundred at least of those accomplished predictions that can be traced back in ATS.

By the way I do not even smoke or drink, that perhaps is what people you are into do to evade reality.

Mythomania is not very different than the problem you refer to, living always in the belief that a paternal idealised heroic figure is going to rescue you without too much effort from your side.

I see your subconscious look for ways to continue defending its blind faith in the cult to the super Hero isn't it?

Anyway I am not willing to break the enchantment that has mesmerized you, I am only wanted to make you realize that it is just a dream, the crude reality is different.

It is much better that you start to work smart plans for the next year, survival ones instead to live with the illusion of the Hero.

The Angel of Lightness

Your posts are filled with misguided unsourced and unfulfilled prognostication. The oversized ego is always present.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Here you are again,

Ego is possibly the only thing you have to bring to this discussion, thinking that with mere words you can deceive others.

In my case after around two hundred published threads people in general have their own way to judge me, more that just empty words, they don't need to trust personal opinions on that.

There are many things to inspect, a lot of records that I can Not make up or alter, that altogether draw a picture about me and deny emphatically your claims.

If I am so wrong why to invest so much energy and effort in to attack me? Why you are so scared on this prophecy? Why is so important to you?

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

He certainly did good things, but his mistakes unfortunely jeopardized them.

His decision to put America out of Iraq and Afghanistan wars was remarkable, he understood at that moment that the price in human lives and in economic cost on those conflicts surpassed any benefit may be on to continue in them.

His job regulating the market, stopping the fierce speculation that was ruling it for years was also a wise decision that paid good dividends in to recover the Economy.

His effort to provide affordable health care to all Americans was also a very positive achievement, to force an industry that have exploited so much Americans for generations to serve the nation returning to it part of what they took away.

His two great mistakes were:

First, to stop a genocide in useless wars just to fall in the tolerance of a national holocaust of babies killed unmercifully by the corrupt abortion industry plus the millions of children sterilized by the monstrous change of gender one.

The second one, perhaps even worst was to endorse an insensate and corrupt external agenda supporting coup d' etats and civil wars all around the Mediterranean, backing the powerful German Chancellor, the correctly nicknamed Hitlers unknown daughter: Angel Merkel.

Merkel and Obama were pushing the world into WWIII, a nuclear confrontation with Russia.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Here you are again,

Ego is possibly the only thing you have to bring to this discussion, thinking that with mere words you can deceive others.

In my case after around two hundred published threads people in general have their own way to judge me, more that just empty words, they don't need to trust personal opinions on that.

There are many things to inspect, a lot of records that I can Not make up or alter, that altogether draw a picture about me and deny emphatically your claims.

If I am so wrong why to invest so much energy and effort in to attack me? Why you are so scared on this prophecy? Why is so important to you?

The Angel of Lightness

Whatever energy I am investing it is certainly matched by yours.

Why are you so afraid of criticism that you reply constantly to my posts?

Why is the Angel of Light so defensive?

Why do so few members flag your posts?

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

That trend is not just over there, here in America the previous year we saw an emblematic large company in electronics filling Bankruptcy, the Texan one RadioShack that 2 or 3 decades ago was a leading one during the Microcomputers technology revolution.

This year another giant of the past, symbol of the American dream of the 1950s, Sears Roebuck is dealing with an extremely difficult similar situation , they are forced to close more than 40 shops across the entire country in order to dont disappear at all

It is not only two large companies what are failing but a large chain of former suppliers of products and services that were traded through them who are losing completely their way of life.

We can lay down and imagine that everything is alright visualizing and ideal scenario but if we don't encompass a very real national effort to foreclosure the current crisis of lack of consensus and confidence this is going to take over many more companies at faster pace sending a lot of people to the streets unemployed.

Who that has eyes to see it is better that use them to start to see now.

The Angel of Lightness

If a company does not change with the times and invest invest in the future they will fail.

The internet changed the way people shop and do business. RadioShack and Sears have failed to properly lay out a business model that caters to the online shopper and therefore are suffering the consequences.

Companies such as Ebay and Amazon are forcing retailers to change their ways or close down.

Evolve or go extinct.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: liejunkie01

Hammer meet nailhead! Exactly right.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Small town USA here and recently my neighbor was complaining about several empty buildings in town and that it's the box stores fault. My response was "Really have a look and tell me if any are for rent or sale" Off he went and came back sure enough none of the 9 empty buildings are available. It's building owners that killed off business. They want to make a living renting or make a killing selling. If they can't they fill them with their personal junk.

Just a rant..

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

Well, in your own town what you are seeing is just a small sample of what it is already spreading in America.

This is Not just a contagious epidemics of bankruptcies among pensioners, that Is just a symptom of many.

We are at this point of 2018 already in historic peak of large retailers filing out Chapter 11 all over the country from coast to coast.

This is a mercantile economy, it is moved primarily by large retailers, they are the ones that rule out the way to other economic sectors perform and the ones that employ more people and pay more Taxes.

If as some body else in the limit of the ignorance has suggested the most important part of the market is now just only trading in EBay or Amazon we are indeed in a so serious problem.

Ebay and Amazon represent the cheapest of the cheapest in price of products, the lowest in quality and so what generates least income to America and represents least value to consumers for their money.

Sears is just only the latest giant retailer to file for bankruptcy. 

There are many more each one with hundreds of shops in a lot of cities:
Nine West,
Claire's,
The Bon-Ton Stores 
have also filed for bankruptcy this year.

Retailers with a lot of shops but that were at the same time very agressive on the internet market have also filed out bankruptcy this year:

The Walking Company,
Toys R Us,
Babies R Us websites,
Remington Outdoor,
A'gaci,
Kiko USA,
Bertucci's,
Southeastern Grocers,
Tops Markets,
Brookstone,
National Stores,
Mattress Firm.

It is clear that there is people here, not you of course, that are still living in the age of innocence or being completely misinformed by irresponsible sources that are hiding a major crisis entering to America hoping that their sponsors will be the last ones to collapse or the only ones to survive it.

Those are clear indicators that something really bad is taking form and it is time to prepare for a strong shocking wave that will strike the whole Economy, that is what makes the stock market to exhibit the highest volatility in a decade.

Pls check
Business Insider: Retailers default at an all Time high since summer 2018

I'm informed by readers that feel like you, but have sent me emails in reaction to the thread that in large cities in America there are this year 2018 even well established thrift shops of many years reducing at minimum their operations and firing employees due to drastic descend in their sales.

If the second hand retailers are in trouble to sale bargain products that's a terrible red alarm for every body else.

If the government is pushing bills aggresively to tax Amazon, Etsy, EBay online small retailers is because No body else is really selling enough.

Pls check
Supreme Court Ruling in 2018 over Ecommerce nightmare for small online businesses

Pls check
Second hand Retail score during the Great Recession

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Dear Jefferton,

That is a pretty nice nickname, almost the lastname of a prominent leader of the past. I believe I have talked in some occasion about the vein of progressive humanism and positivism that emanates of the founder fathers, but in particular if who did more in to write the declaration if independence or the constitution

The life of people is shaped by the good decisions they made or for the ones were never made, that is a fundamental principle that explains the level of success or failure in anybody's life. That was a key element in what happened on July 4th of 1776 in Philadelphia.

However, to grasp how is the best way to make good decisions and distinguish them from bad choices, from wrong paths that go to the land of no where, we need to consider other essential factors, to understand philosophical or metaphysical principles like:

1 ) Life is never a solitary adventure, we have Not come here to look only for what is good or desirable only for us individually, we have been brought here to help others, to be Light in their path too.

2) There are Many ways to understand our specific personal mission, and to help others, clearly I am Not in to entertain people, although many that read my threads have even manifested to me to have found comfort, guidance, satisfaction, hope, even support on them.

Analogously, there are many different kinds of friends in this world, there are the ones that come the first when we celebrate our birthday, our wedding or graduation, or festivity.

3) Everybody agrees that nevertheless is on challenges that we know who are our best fiends, is who appears in a move out to help us, or that visit us when we are sick or facing a bad moment, and who teaches us what we need to learn and we don't know instead to profit from that need at our expense.

My threads are being written to be Light in good times and in bad ones, the same predicting advances of science and Technology at future, or promising spiritual ascend of civilization, facts that will shape cultural evolution, or to meditate in constructive achievements of the past, outstanding talents of the past, profiles of courage, important positive aspects of Arts, Music, popular culture, or inspirational figures of History or from spiritual traditions or philosophical currents.

I talk about my threads since that is the side you or everybody else in ATS know about me, my personal life is a very private thing, but it is exciting, harmonious, full of realization and growing if that is what you are curious about.

I don't know what kind of threads you use to read from my very diverse production in ATS, or what have been your dominant thoughts when you did it, the intellectual filters you use to perceive, but what I am certain is that you need to think more positively, less judgemental and more seeing what is present than what is absent or perhaps to start to write your own ones.

This thread is about to orient and help people to surpass a challenging moment in the life of America and the world. In that sense is not unique, I have helped in the past many people in ATS warning on time risks or dangers they were going to face.

Of course to understand how we are going to improve we must first be aware where were the bad decisions that we made that produces the undesirable situation we must fix, a people that do not know well, profoundly their own History are condemned to repeat it chronically in an unending circle that goes to no where.

I am Not who is going to condemn anybody for what is to come about this crisis, nor the one that will tell to the people that this is the consequence of to be so diverse, Neither to inject resentment or hatred nor to fire violence against minorities or propose to build walls that separate instead to befriend nations or regions.

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 11/11/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Is this another "prediction" given to you by God or are you just making a forecast based on your analysis of various economic indicators? You know, having a punt on statistical probabilities like when you listed loads of places in the world where earthquakes happen and predicted that there would be an earthquake in one of them during 2018?

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Look, you can deceive yourself all what you want

You mean like a glitch in ATS system that gives some members millions of starts and only a very select few think this is an indication of their contributions to ATS?

I guess the ego needs to deceive other parts of the mind to keep a personas delusions of self importance going.

But I guess we shouldn't jump to conclusions even though there are too many examples in just about every post you do that indicates and extremely egotistical approach.

So lets just read the rest of this post because maybe its just interpretation that points to ego because I have a pretty big one myself

I am here since many years more than even you have enrolled in ATS so your opinion about me is nothing really I can be worried about.

check

Your cheap rhetoric is not going to hide the fact that you are the one that is trying to spread fake opinions on people that is already well known in this community, contributing with good stuff instead to be predating others, not in vane along two decades I am being read by many that trust in my good judgement to predict events correctly.

check.

There is a well recognizable strategy when somebody who really does not have a solid argument to present in a discussion uses, that is not to debate an idea but to try to hurt others reputation, since in absence of them well personal attacks are the only way to go through.

so when posters gives their observational view of your predictions, which a majority seem to observe the same thing,

Its a personal attack because their observations differ from yours?

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale
Who behaves corruptively soon or later commits a mistake, this seems to be a really grave one from your side. My Stats are not good due to a particular score on them, all the scores consistently show a performance that has received a lot of approval in general.

I see your rough and bold way to post finally has fallen in something that show openly your low respect for ethics, it is not just decorum or against me only.

First at all the link provided by you and your friends about such a glitch that you want to apply to me refers to something that is not really proven, and besides it might have happened to people that entered in ATS before 2006, that is clearly stated there. I started to post in ATS since the end of March of 2017.

That issue or in any other similar when ever has occurred it has been treated as an individual case, not a general situation, also the other scores of the member must be weighted, a good ATS performance of a member is not measured on only one of them.

Second, in my case I have thousands of flags and also of posts, my Watts and Karma ATS scores are counted in tens of thousands, plus to have a good number of applauses, so you definitively must learn arithmetics before to spread irresponsible and false speculations that do not resist a serious analysis.

Third, I am member that easily can produce dozens of threads per year and each one of them always receive various stars, since the very first post as well as also flags.

Fourth, you have used as an excuse my predictions to harass me, but I produce threads that have been flagged and stared or applauded here in ATS on popular culture, Music, Arts, Philosophy, History, Science, Medicine, Religion and Metaphysics. I participate actively in around 25 different forums of ATS.

Fifth, I know that ATS is extremely cautious in control quality of what ever is posted and occurs on the threads here and your comment has few respect to their hard work of years doing so.

If I would be you I should think twice in to play too much with continue focused almost exclusively in to discredit others members at any possible cost instead to contribute constructively in the discussion what really belongs to thread topics.

You and your friends are trespassing in this attitude the very limit between posting opinions into personal attacks but, you have done that before to me the point is in this occasion is something even more grave:

launching a sort of defamation campaign along various of my threads, what shows clearly this has nothing to do with the subject of any particular thread, but you have not stopped there, even going into discredit ATS as a site.

Of course I have reported this behavior to the Moderators, as far as I can understand here freedom of posting is a way to exchange ideas about themes, anybody can disagree about anything, even lying systematically or denying facts as you use to do in my threads, but defamation is something beyond that point.

I don't think somebody can fill-out various threads of another member with the same attack, and if that person has good statistics as it is my case to maliciously spread rumors for weakening, disqualifying or trying to damage ATS prestige. Acting in collusion on this scheme i believe is even worst.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 11/15/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

So, if anyone has the temerity to disagree with you or point out that you may not quite have done what you claim to have done, you accuse them of all sorts including blasphemy and report them to Mods and generally have a hissy-fit?

You need to reign in that ego, my friend.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Thank you sooo much for that

I cannot smile any more that someone would really show their true colors as you have.

If I would be you I should think twice in to play too much with continue focused almost exclusively in to discredit others members at any possible cost instead to contribute constructively in the discussion what really belongs to thread topics.

All I have to do is go back to our first interaction and link it to anyone of your posts to show how much a delusional fraud you are.

IT seems there are too many others that have a similar experience when reading your predictions.

But flags and stars just mean so much and prove one thing when mentioned like they have here. and that is why I cannot stop smiling.

Of course I have reported this behavior to the Moderators, as far as I can understand here freedom of posting is a way to exchange ideas about themes, anybody can disagree about anything, even lying systematically or denying facts as you use to do in my threads, but defamation is something beyond that point.

Why don't you do it?

Try finding our first interaction and posting a link to it to prove this above.

Saying I am lying over and over when everything is carved in stone so to speak on ATS just gives me great joy as it further solidifies the fact that your ego has taken over and completely blinded you to any rationality.

You interpret a difference of opinion as an attack on you personally.

I wounder what makes you do that?

Your self sense of great importance will never allow you to see that you are simply spreading your own fears to others.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

You really think it is my pleasure to spread fears to others? You really think I work on this for stars?!!!

You show so much ignorance about me, you are the one needs urgently to do something effective to look for help soon.

This has been a thread since the very initial post full of good advising, nice things to do to be well prepared and protected even if the crisis results in a huge recession.

I never have judged anybody in posting the thread, I was extremely cautious and prudential into don't blame anybody for what is to come

You are the ones that are trying to inject on me fear to stop my ministry. You are losing your time.

You are the one judging me, I just only want you remember that lately, and in doing so you are judging yourself.

You don't have the most remote idea what are you talking about or what you are trying to defame and undermine.

The message of this thread is neither my invention, nor my caprice , it comes from trustable source.

Of course instead of fear I only can feel mercy of you and the ones follow you in such sad mistake, there are days to come when you will wish to have paid attention to this message on time.

You don't need to tell me that you are Not the only one thinking in that way, I know of many in ATS doing so too. Who say that there is an admission exam to join ATS?

There are though who know me along many years here as well and know my messages were always certain and reliable.

May the Good Lord pay you back generously hundred times all what you do to me, exactly in the same way and a thousand times all what you wish to me. In the same way to all your so distinguished associates in the boycott against my threads.

I put all of you, your and my actions in the hands of God. That's much better and effective than anything else to be done with respect to your harassment of me.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 11/18/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   

You really think it is my pleasure to spread fears to others? You really think I work on this for stars?!!!

Yes thought is involved but that is simply from observation, others see it, hence the replies in your threads.

Its what you reply too and how you express yourself in the face of criticism that too many readers observe.

Why are many of your posts defensive?

Why are many of your posts pointing out your .......ego covers it all.

meaning posts like how many stars or flags you have in defense to comments which seems like you are making it out like they are refection of your prediction hit ratio or how you are longer member than others replying too you with criticism.

You show so much ignorance about me, you are the one needs urgently to do something effective to look for help soon.

Please tell me what I need help with oh, great seer that I already don't know about?

Stop getting defensive by interpreting criticisms as attacks,

it shows your mind is so weak that yes, you may have visions but with such a weak mind, you cannot control yourself when triggered by your interpretations and makes you act like a spoiled child pointing how good you are.

For the tiny bit wisdom you have shown you have show magnitudes more of how your ego guides you too God knows what.

You are the ones that are trying to inject on me fear to stop my ministry. You are losing your time.

Now you are getting into delusional side of things.

Your ministry?

Seeing as I am here to entertain myself and yes to waste some time, doing so which I have then losing time is a victory for the little thing I set out to do in the time period I had to do so.

I have no interests in your ministry, pushing your fears based on whatever in the manner you are doing so will only have voices thrown back at you telling you what they see like they are in your threads.

You are the one judging me, I just only want you remember that lately, and in doing so you are judging yourself.

Thanks you for saying this as it allows for hopefully something to open your eyes, I doubt it though, I know how blinding ones ego can be.

If you need to call observing Judging then Go for it, Yes I am observing/judging what I have, I recognize it from a mile away, a massive ego that is.

I too am hypocrite, hence me pointing it out in such an arrogant fashion done purposely to see how you reply.

Do you have the wisdom as you believe you do to see things from maybe a another perspective when your mind is triggered?

Can you tell when your mind is triggered by your ego in response to something as opposed to you having visions or glimpses of something you believe will happen?

I do not know you but observe your predictions as all being negative in nature and how you express yourself to the criticisms pointing this out.

I don't say you are a bad person or an evil person because I believe you are ego driven and spreading your fears and paranoia, that would be judging you based on what you say on the internet, I wont go there, I just point out observations as many others do, you can try and make it personal, its OK your ego is just automated like that.

If I had to Judge you,

I would say you are a good person but lost and cannot see that the avenue you are taking may instill more negativity into peoples minds than positivity.

Many good people do scream wolf because their minds deceived them, But when one keeps screaming wolf.......

I hope you see from a perspective that others such as myself do, its limited to what you and how you share and express yourself with, so don't take it personal or think you are being judged.

You don't have the most remote idea what are you talking about or what you are trying to defame and undermine.

actually I do because again I ma just pointing out what I see.

Not trying to defame or whatever you have in mind.

Of course instead of fear I only can feel mercy of you and the ones follow you in such sad mistake, there are days to come when you will wish to have paid attention to this message on time.

Yes yes , Heed these words bla bla bla.

I hope after everything I said above you can see why I reply to this with what I have.

May the Good Lord pay you back generously hundred times all what you do to me, exactly in the same way and a thousand times all what you wish to me. In the same way to all your so distinguished associates in the boycott against my threads.

Thank you seeing as my intention is to help you see from another perspective that your ego blinds you too.

However

I just hope your little prayer and hopes for me are not based your interpretations that I am attacking or judging you as a person.

I actually said above If I had to judge what it would be and why.

It seems you are really going to the paranoia side of things and are suspecting those that post things that don't sit well you are shills.

I put all of you, your and my actions in the hands of God. That's much better and effective than anything else to be done with respect to your harassment of me.

If we are harassing you then you are harassing us and other members of the public forum by doing the same things we are, posting our thoughts.

Stop making yourself out as some victim.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   

That does not sound like a very Christian thing to pray for.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join