The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
I am so sorry if the thread appears to be negative, I am also sure that there will be reactions of any kind, but please consider that I was one of
the few voices in the world on 2017 that correctly foresaw a great Recession coming to America about a year in advance.
I want to give a positive message to the people but also I need to be honest, that is the only way to remain trustable in the heart of the people that
believes that intuition is a great source of crucial information in order to make good decisions on our future.
So I am taking a risk and deciding today to release this from my own chest since the winds that are blowing are not the ones of good things to come
in the near future and their strength suggest this is not going to be a prediction to wait until January 5th to post.
Now, many that read my threads at that time at least had the opportunity to prepare themselves the best they could to be ready when the bad moments
Whoever have read my forecasts in the past knows also that I am one of the few that try to orient the people on how to maneuver during the storm,
so here are some advise to suggest to you:
- This is a time to try to save all the money you can and spend only on strictly unavoidable needs.
- Time to plan our expenses based on the real acquisition capability of our income and not on go into abuse of credit.
- This is also time to repair any credit you have had unpaid for long time,
- This is a time to don't go into large loans, to be very cautious to take any credit with high rates,
- it is also a time to maintain your current position if it is working decently for you,
- Don't abandon your present decent job or business to go into adventures that will put you in serious risk when the economy starts to fall.
- This is Not a good time to fill out divorce in court but to try to maintain your marriage floating over at any cost.
- This is a time also to think in those very interesting courses that may complement with important skills your education instead to go in a hurry
to graduate on a very bad moment to look for a job.
- This is a time to try to pay the most you can on your real state mortgage Now that there is still the possibility in order to
see if you have a chance to get that house right now or refinance the pending part in better conditions.
How is this new recession going to strike the American Economy?
Well i see very large corporations unable to maneuver under the drastic decrease on the demand of goods and services, many cuts of jobs are going to
start to be more and more frequent, also branch offices of important companies are going to be closed.
The great recession of 2008-11 began with an expansion of credit as few times saw in American History, in such a way that people started to become in
debt beyond their real capability of payment.
This recession in my opinion is not going to be triggered in the same way, it will be more a huge decrease on demand at the retail level that
gradually will impact the sales of manufacturers all over the country and the operations on the transportation industry.
It is no longer realistic to think that America can remain solely moved as an effective economy with a market that has been controlled and
monopolized in many sectors by a kind of giant octopus of the walmart retailing networks.
What are the signals that confirm we are not moving into the best possible scenario, but approaching an economic crisis, well they are certainly
1)The situation of the middle American class is not really good at all and the election of Donald Trump as President 2016 was the first ring of a bell
warning us that the recovery period from the Great recession is really ending.
2) The erratic performance of the stock market on the last weeks is a second bad signal, since it reveals great nervousism among the investors, with
rallies that become dramatically eaten by every time larger falls.
3) A third negative factor is the political battle that we are seeing taking place right now in America, the great instability that represents to have
a government that is completely challenged by scandals, not really knowing for how long the current administration can handle the situation, with a
President waisting more than half of his time in to defend himself, in spite of to have a large team of legal advisers.
4) An opposition party that will take over the house of representatives on January more decided than never before to push successfully an impeachment,
and a government party that will do so via acquittance in the Senate extending a political drama that only creates instability and boycott any
possibility to design long run policies through consensus.
5) The domestic violence has increased so badly on the last months, we have right now not a massacre in any place of America per month, but
practically every two weeks, what is showing to us that there is people living under too much pressure and literally driven crazy in such a way that
they have lost ground completely and are gravely insane of social resentment and feelings of failure.
6) The extreme concentration of the wealth on few hands will mess the economy, a grave mistake on the current economic model in to underestimate the
negative impact of such abnormal extreme concentration of income, the so important role that the middle social classes traditionally have had in to
move the Markets with their demand of goods and services.
7) A Media controlled by large foreign corporations is right now so much focused onto underline only the negativism and boost nervousness on the
population by spreading constantly artificially news that are intended not to help to move the country but to weak the institutions at any cost.
8) The intransigent attitude of the political forces that will be present on Next congress to negotiate important agreements over fundamental aspects
due to ideological radical positions that are clearly opposed and so sentenced to fail. The kind of Crises we are seeing on the time of global
economy can not be fixed with simple recipes that belong to the time of dogmas created a century ago in the classical Economy schools developed in
entirely different market conditions.
9) A grave increasing crisis of confidence and trust is taken over the American society as few times seen before, since the confrontation between
political factions is right now spread in many directions affecting the reputation not only of politicians, but of business men, professional sport
men, journalists, actors, public figures and even religious organizations. Never before we have seen so many important institutions involved on
scandals of credibility.
This December-January season will begin to show signals of low performance, one that will turn even more mediocre along the first months of the next
year and by the summer of 2019 we are going to face really challenging scenarios with a lot of businesses filling-out bankruptcy and firing thousands
The thread is of course open to the discussion of the topic specially for all the ones that are also feeling steps of large animal coming in our
As always thanks for your attention,
God Bless you,
The Angel of Lightness
edit on 11/9/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)