It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's not make the same mistakes as Germany did with Migrants

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
a reply to: Bloodworth

I know how it works and believe me it's not easy being an idealist either but you what is the alternative?

Italy and Greece were overun with boats coming on shore, sink their boats? Send 'm back?

Bulgaria put up a nice fence and an angry face but that can't be the way forward.

It's a collective problem and we need sollutions. Not just self-interest sollutions but real ones...

Peace

You handle it the way you do any invasion.

Who owns the boats and organizing the events?

It's a hard situation because invaders today dont come with weapons. They can do more damage to the fabric of a country in other ways.

A bomb would be quick and easy to clean up.

These people are bombing every day in out of the box methods and doing more damage then a traditional weapon.

And 95% of people are naive to it

I heard an imam years ago mock Americans who wait with guns and ammo for war.

He said the war is going on and just because we are not using weapons, Americans will be blind to such an invasion and take over.

And such stupid people should be taken over.

He also said how liberalism is an important tool.
Liberals are very bad people he said, because they have the wrong views on womens rights, gay rights, and religious freedom.

But ignore that for now, Because liberals are easier to manipulate and when the time calls for it. To take completely over.

If a military man looked at the map of the world and seen the immigration patterns over the last 10 years.
The conclusion would be that there is a clear strategic placement of these people around the world.
Like a military strategy.
Its take a lot of time and money to organize and transport so many.

It goes deeper then a humanitarian crisis

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Okay...I'm willing to entertain this thought but before we start bombing shouldn't we atleast be very clear on the facts?

Who are "these people"?

I mean, it sounds easy enough but where should we drop the bombs?

Peace

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

I know some russian-germans (who fled before the WWs and came back decades after WW2 ended but don´t have the impression they are the majority who think that. Just an impression.

Truth is, most -but by far not all- Germans keep their politics private and may or may not only discuss politics with very close friends, if even that.

It´s not a topic you talk about in a café. Many Germans, at least in my region and depending on the age are a bit reserved until they get to know each other better. Part of those reasons might be the general mindset that comes from cultural issues. Values etc.

Many ethic topics are handled with sayings, some of them might be wrong, some might hold some truth but many do have their special meaning and a message.

Things like "You can undo many things, but never the spoken word" (translated). Instead of telling someone "don´t say this, don´t say that", it reminds of a deeper understanding.

This is why many Germans might be seen as close-minded or stubborn.

I can only talk about the people I met and the impressions, in no way am I trying to speak for every German. A young person will have other experiences, as the young generation is more unbound and still discovering their way in life.

There are so many misunderstandings between cultures. Sometimes I watch a YT channel, there are some Americans in Germany who do YT videos about exactly the things we discuss here. Most of them are surprised when they learn the opposite of what they we´re told about other cultures.

We Germans are not quick to call someone a "friend" just because we know their name and their adress and shared some time with them. Contrary to that, I like the open and friendly way the Americans have, that I met in real life.

It´s just different cultures and quiet funny, see the differences on both sides.

Although even in this video, some misunderstandings (we don´t eat bread to every meal etc.)
edit on 9-11-2018 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Okay...I'm willing to entertain this thought but before we start bombing shouldn't we atleast be very clear on the facts?

Who are "these people"?

I mean, it sounds easy enough but where should we drop the bombs?

Peace

They are not attacking with weapons so why do we need to defend with them. Bombs?

But dont let them in an you will see how violent they get

And always entertain the thought, have fun with it.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   

No I was serious. If not taking in refugees seems to be the best sollution to this threat and we can't bomb them...what can you do?

Build a wall/fence?

I'm no Einstein but if everybody starts building walls wouldn't it be a lot cheaper to just build a wall around the country where these people are from?

I mean f those people inside...problem solved, right?

Peace

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   

If not taking in refugees seems to be the best sollution to this threat and we can't bomb them...what can you do?

That´s not possible by law. It´s in our german constitution.

Just like if I give someone the middle finger, I can be fined. It does not have anything to do with "freedom of speech".

In the German Constitution, it reads "The dignity of every human is untoucheable".

That means, if I call you an asshole and a son of a bitch, I can be fined because I hurt your dignity.

This is something many -especially US citizens- won´t understand. It´s not anyones right to be an asshole and being an asshole is not free speech. Lying is also not covered with free speech.

It´s the same reason, why UK does not allow the use of the word "fake news" in official documents. The interpretation is up to the individual.

The dignity of someone basically overrules the "freedom of speech". That´s why I can´t say someone is an asshole (well, I can, but may face consequences) but I can say, that one behaves like an asshole.

Big difference

That´s why we are -by our constitution- bound to offer part-time asylum to (real) refugees. It´s not a right to be able to stay and become German citizen just as it´s not a right to claim for immigration and be accepted.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   

No I was serious. If not taking in refugees seems to be the best sollution to this threat and we can't bomb them...what can you do?

Build a wall/fence?

I'm no Einstein but if everybody starts building walls wouldn't it be a lot cheaper to just build a wall around the country where these people are from?

I mean f those people inside...problem solved, right?

Peace

You can help them rebuild where there are.
But there is a reason why certain civilizations Never were able to develop and grow.

Some recklessly have more children then they could ever have the means to take care or that society could handle.

Just because they are not dangerous with weapons doesnt meant they can cause a lot of damage.

A leader of a country needs to make tough and sometimes uncompassionate decisions to protect the well being of his people.

Many cannot even see the danger if its not in the form a traditional weapons and attacks

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

I know it's impossible I was just curious what bloodworth had to say.

Apperently there is a greater force behind the scenes directing this exodus and was hoping he would have some answers for this problem.

So far I guess we reached the conclusion that Germany screwed up big time by taking in so many people and he is here to warn us that the same will happen if you do not defend yourself, your country and it's borders...

Peace
edit on 2018pAmerica/ChicagoFri, 09 Nov 2018 06:41:56 -0600am3041201811 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Yeah sorry for interjecting.

So far I guess we reached the conclusion that Germany screwed up big time by taking in so many people and he is here to warn us that the same will happen if you do not defend yourself, your country and it's borders...

I agree. Learn from Merkels mistakes.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

You can help them rebuild where there are.

In a leaky boat in the mediterranean?

Peace

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   
"Teach a man to fish..."

In a leaky boat in the mediterranean?

It was their decision to leave the country and not fight against what´s wrong in there. That´s not to say children and women to war, but why do so much young adult men leave?

Sure it´s everyones personal decision to leave your suffering fellow countrymen and women behind for a better life. I´m not in that situatuion so I can´t really judge them. But I am certain, if ISIS would wage war in my country just like in the middle east, I would sure stand up against this bull# and not flee to the US.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   

I'm not even going to pretend to understand what life in Syria was/is like but between the regime, rebels and religieus extremists there it must be pretty confusing which side you are fighting for...

Peace

edit on 2018pAmerica/ChicagoFri, 09 Nov 2018 07:13:51 -0600am3013201811 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   

It´s pretty clear wich side, if you are not a religious nutcase or silently supporting their actions because they share your religion.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   

You know, I've worked in Germany a lot of years now and the attitude you are describing seems to fit more in with the Russian Germans...

Just an observation..

Peace

U mean the people from the area that used to be called Prussia or the area that used to be East Germany. It sure gets confusing when there have been a few area's mixed with mixed German/Russian lineages and for different reasons.

Prussia is kind of what led to the unification of Germany, Bismark, Wilhelm etc before WWI and then much of those people were the upper class from WWI, & WWI. These were the original Prussians which had a lot of ties to the Russian Czar and Hapsburg/Holstien-Romanov families.

The second round of "German Russians" was after WWII when Russia took over East Germany and this was largely the Communist's.

So who do you mean by German Russians?

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

I guess I'm talking about the even newer wave...(probably not even a wave). Young russians with a good education working in Germany. Maybe it was just the business I was in (telecommunication) but there seemed to be an overabundance of Russians.

Peace

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I guess you mean "russians" with German lastnames like "Friedrich" or "Huber".

Those are descendants from Germans that fled to Russia. It´s the reason why they can opt for german citizen status very easy, because of that.

It depends where you live locally. My son had a couple of those russian-germans in class. In russia, they were demonized for speaking German (under penalty), in Germany they are demonized for being "Russians".

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

No I do not. Families that lived here in south germany that never was part of prussia (Preußen) moved to Russia during the 19-20th century, very similar to the Siebenbürger that moved to Romania.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
You're wrong. When will people learn, in Europe and the caravan in Central America, I'll put it in big letters so you can get it. THESE ARE NOT REFUGEES THEY ARE MIGRANTS. Same as America, Europe migrants if they were refugees by the UN definition they should claim asylum in the first safe country they encounter. In Europe these migrants in Germany have travelled over multiple safe countries, So why haven't they claimed asylum there. BECAUSE THEY AINT REFUGEES. Migrants have NO claim on any status in any country they enter.
And stop stating Syria, Syria, war zone etc. The vast majority are not Syrians, they are from African nations. That's why they get rid of any evidence, paperwork etc. of where they came from. And they aint running from war zones either, they are after an easy touch and if you can't see that, wwweeelll.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

I heard an imam years ago mock Americans who wait with guns and ammo for war.

He said the war is going on and just because we are not using weapons, Americans will be blind to such an invasion and take over.

I believe you made 100% of that up.
edit on 9-11-2018 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

THESE ARE NOT REFUGEES THEY ARE MIGRANTS

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join