It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Ginsburg Hospitalized After Fall

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: JinMI

a reply to: Grambler

Yeah, I know... ask a silly question...

How much you guys wanna bet someone sends her one?

TheRedneck

Of each...or?

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Speaking privately, a law clerk sasy the Justice's Cancer has come out of remission

Hardly concreted. However we'll soon see.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

The feces will strike the rotating oscillator.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

The feces will strike the rotating oscillator.

Add Ginsburg to Mueller being either shut-down, or (more likely) re-directed to help Huber investigate Democrats, and you have something much BIGGER. Poop-to-fan will be nothing, by comparison.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Oh the only thing worse than Hillary losing will be the notorious rbg stepping down and trump nominating her replacement

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

any one else know if this is credible no one else is running with it and its a weekly paper in santa monica so not sure how they would get the dirt and no one else would seems too good to be true

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

What you don't trust websites that date their articles for the next day and put no effort into spellcheck?

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   

One of the super-sleuth investigators in the ATS "Q" thread posted a source also, a few hours ago. Also, if you notice, the article is dated November 9th. Maybe it was published too soon?

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Also, if you notice, the article is dated November 9th. Maybe it was published too soon?

It's dated November 9, and refers to the elections as if they haven't happened yet.

On the other hand, it doesn't give a source, so I guess it's as reliable as the New York Times or Washington Post, who also have a track record of not giving sources.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Nuh-uh.

November 9, 2018

The Democrats simply must win back the Senate in November 2018, progressives feel.
Source: www.smobserved.com...

The article is dated for tomorrow, and we have known for two days now that the Democrats did not take back the Senate in 2018.

Not falling for this one, guy, sorry.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

figured it was too good to be true and random that some bumb duck no where paper was running with it lol

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Don't get me wrong... I would not be surprised if it happened. Just not gonna trust this source as far as I can throw it.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

It all adds up. She's still in the hospital.

But yea, that source doesn't pass the smell test.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   

At that age and that feeble, a hangnail would keep her overnight for observation. I wouldn't jump to any conclusions unless she's in there for more than a week.

Any word on how many hospital employees have been admitted for eating too many McRibs? That's the next story...

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   

At that age and that feeble, a hangnail would keep her overnight for observation. I wouldn't jump to any conclusions unless she's in there for more than a week.

The woman goes to work and still does interviews and such. I don't think shes that feeble. Although I've not seen anything super recent.

Any word on how many hospital employees have been admitted for eating too many McRibs? That's the next story...

Early reports speculating that as many as 3 have been admitted for consuming what they thought was donated ribs. No facts to substantiate where they came from.
Stay tuned.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

The woman goes to work and still does interviews and such. I don't think shes that feeble. Although I've not seen anything super recent.

Her body can be feeble and her mind alert. That's how my mother was right up until the end.

She has plenty of aides and interns and clerks to help her around, as long as she is able to be helped. There comes a point where that is simply not feasible, though. Her gait, her posture, all point to a rapidly deteriorating body. That point of no return can come with a moment's notice, and hospitalization will actually be a detriment to her health because she can't exercise as much.

I wouldn't suspect cancer right now, though. Broken ribs make deep breathing difficult, almost impossible in her condition. Pneumonia would be more likely, and is probably the reason she is under observation. If she does get pneumonia in her weakened state, it could trigger a resurgence of cancer. That is the real danger.

Well, that and the McRibs.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   

I watched my grandfather pass within 12 hours of a fall. Internal bleeding. So it's understandable.

Other than the source in this thread and some random guys tweet, there is no other evidence other than the fact that she's still in the hospital. Your reasons are well within reason as to why. I'm fairly certain that something like this would leak without ample evidence to back it up.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Internal bleeding is another possibility, but she spent the night at home. It would have to be minor.

Hmmm... I wonder... I know from personal experience that the recipient of a stent is put on some substantial blood thinners after the procedure (I was on Effient since it is powerful but has a bad bruising side effect that I am apparently immune to). I wonder if she is still on those? Mine were for 6 months, but she's also a lot older than frailer than I am.

ETA: Sorry to hear about your grandfather.

TheRedneck

edit on 11/8/2018 by TheRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Did she? I thought she went in later in the evening/early hours following her fall. Any blood thinners involving internal bleeding would be all but fatal. I doubt we the public would hear of anything until long after something happened.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Staffs for the Justices do a lot of the work already. She just has to be mentally sharp and physically able to stay awake in session. They'll pump her full of stimulants if they can just wheel her behind the bench. Or her seat stays empty for however long she is among the living. I agree -- wouldn't read too much into this incident yet.

Internal bleeding, concussion, etc All sorts if reasons to keep her under observation.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join