It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you think of any reason as to why World War 3 is much needed?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: nelloh62
a reply to: Claymation213

No. If world wars were the answer, then why did WW1 & WW2 not solve that question.
Because the first war was to overthrow the Csars in Russia to allow Communism to foment so that WW2 could bring down the Germans and Nazism which would then allow the State of Israel and Zionism which would then lead to WW3 between this new State of Israel and the Islamic World.

Read Albert Pike and you will understand.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Lucky for you world war 3 has been raging hot since 2009 at least. Plus we get the added benefit of alien probes visiting g our solar system the whole time.

World wars happen eveytime new aliens discover us and manipulate the status quo in the world.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Kind of like when a forest becomes over grown a fire is needed to kill off the old and make way for the new.
As ugly as that idea is sometimes I think its just the nature of things, including us humans.
Meaning, its all cyclical and since we have nothing that can manage our numbers from the outside we pretty much end up culling ourselves from the inside.
I am in no way an advocate for war but sometimes I think we deserve nothing more then that. The human race is acting like a spoiled child that is in need of a serious spanking.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Have we ever kearnt from the past?

Thousands of wars happened before WW1 and rhey hever learnt abd along came WW1. Nobody learnt WW2.

Then look how many wars since WW2 still havent learnt.

WW3 is inevitable we didnt learn from the past so we will repeat it in the future.

WW3 will happen, the quesfion, who and when starts it.

My money is on China will start it. Ultimately Russia will finish it.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsinthefog
Have we ever kearnt from the past?

Thousands of wars happened before WW1 and rhey hever learnt abd along came WW1. Nobody learnt WW2.

Then look how many wars since WW2 still havent learnt.

WW3 is inevitable we didnt learn from the past so we will repeat it in the future.

WW3 will happen, the quesfion, who and when starts it.

My money is on China will start it. Ultimately Russia will finish it.

Actually we have learned.

Maybe war is a fast way for the mortals that have learned their spiritual lesson, to move on and progress forward.

i believe that we have all screwed up in our past lives and Yahushua has given us all another chance to learn from our past (sins) mistakes.

We all pick a fate (life path) that God gives us that will have many "coincidences" that will make us sense that we have been here, done this, seen this face before and so on.

Once a person has learned their lesson they move on by dying. War might be showing that many people have now learned their past mistakes via this Great Awakening.

We, as mortals are here for a spiritual ride. Those who learn move on and are possibly reborn on another planet in the universe. Those who fail to learn are reborn here via reincarnation.

Oh and wars allow Yahushua to see who the "Dead Beats" truly are. They are the elitists who suck up Lucifuhrurs butt whilst they love murdering women and little children. Lucifer is a coward and all his followers are weak, feeble minded cowards as well picking on others like bully-grunts.
edit on 15-11-2018 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
All WW 1 & 2 did was make ways for the rich to make money from the pore.

the best way to save earth and mother nature
is to wipe out ALL humans.
after 200 years earth will be a beautiful planets.

That until some Idiot animal evolves intelligents.
intelligents! lol so wrong on so many levels.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   

I don't agree with you, although I admit the inherent fault of humanity will ultimately bring the all destructive war that we call WW3.

As of now, I think WW3 has been restrained by powers from above, by Extraterrestrials or call them Angelic forces. For that speak numerous Catholic prophecies, such as Fatima, Akita etc. in wordings like: Our Lady still pleads to God for humanity to be postponed the most destructive war in history, but it won't be postponed forever.

Events like the Great Warning will precede shortly the great war and the following planetary cataclysm. I will just start a thread about the Great Warning - its extraterrestrial interpretation.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join