It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you think of any reason as to why World War 3 is much needed?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
The real question would be this one... Does the world NEED world war 3, to reduce world problems?

I believe so. But what do you think? Everyone should be living rich but can't. How come they can't? That is because it is too many people on the planet for it to be that everyone is living rich. I believe we would all be rich if it was a major small amount of people on the planet, and we were those people. Does any agree? Give it some thought.

The bottom line, we need world war 3 to fix the world. There should be more rich than poor. I am all for world war 3 if it betters people on the planet afterwards in the long run. World war 3 would knock out a lot of problems, and leave those who survive better off in the long run.

This world needs to be straightened out. I believe world war 3 would straighten it out in the long run.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
No, just no.

If world war is the only solution to the world's problems, then it's a world not worth saving.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
You would like the Georgia guidestones then.

a reply to: Claymation213

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

No. If world wars were the answer, then why did WW1 & WW2 not solve that question.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

This world needs to be straightened out. I believe world war 3 would straighten it out in the long run.

I think you need a straight jacket

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
this is the most illogical thinking i have ever seen.

Of course not.

You want to kill everyone so there are more rich people?

What the hell? seriously. what the f.

why not a scientific revolution where people are taught how to live responsibly instead of like consuming morons brainwashed by the education system and media?

No lets kill everyone...

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
When has war solved all problems?

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

you sir / madame are utterly fooking insane

WW3 is not going to " fix " anything - there will be no winner just those who survive - and those that didnt

i can only pray that you never gain power to run anything more organised than a bath

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Great areas would become uninhabitable, Greater areas of spilled pollution and ecological damage. Dams blown, rivers free running, pollution and habitations destroyed. Intermittent power. Picture Venezuela starving times two at least.

Their might never be a recovery. ......middle ages anyone ?

Retaliation might render other countries with similar wounds. Permanent for thousands of years, perhaps Hemispheres uninhabitable for those thousand years. Fauna and fauna displaced or destroyed

No..............I think your mistaken

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

You are incorrect.

There will always be "Makers & Takers"

That is the nature of man. Someone has to do the work.

link   

You are incorrect.

There will always be "Makers & Takers"

That is the nature of man. Someone has to do the work.

link   

war is death. horror. war would never make things better. insane logic.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Riiiight. Because war is always the answer...

Are you enlisting to fight in said war? Just curious.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Wouldn't it be easier to just get a gauntlet and collect stones?

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I am sure you would say "no" if your family was killed and you lost your eyesight. Wishing for war is a foolish thing to do, although I know the OP was rhetorical. War is not nice. World war is suffering at a level that is unimaginable.

What the world needs is a continuation of the steady progress towards peace, and world government, coupled with a reduction in population to something the natural environment can cope with. The world is more peaceful today than it ever was, and so long as the world is run by the English it will all be OK.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomaSempre
Riiiight. Because war is always the answer...

Are you enlisting to fight in said war? Just curious.

The military is requiring more stringent intellectual standards these days. I don't think this poster would qualify.
edit on 6-11-2018 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
We'd be primitives and savages on the other side. Everything we've accomplished this far would be set back hundreds of years. WW3 to solve problems is as childish as sponge Bob square pants.

ETA. Only wanted to add. OP is a genius. He just United the right and left in one simple post.
edit on 6-11-2018 by rollanotherone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
The elite believe that chaos, panic, pain and suffering will transform us into stronger mortals.

The problem is, they are correct. We all have a natural instinct of survival and a WW3 will bring that out instantly.

But this is going to be a Spiritual War. Physical war is impossible: imagine what will happen when America gets hit and every nuclear power station copies Fukushima !!!!! Radiation everywhere - NO MORTAL WILL LIVE.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Hey you know my roof is leaking a little, nothing 10 gallons of gasoline and a match won't fix though......

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Yeah, that's what we need....another World War to eliminate all the unnecessary poor and starving in order to leave a world with enough room and food for us all.

No more illegals.

Lebensraum for the wealthy.

Kill the poor!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join