It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you think of any reason as to why World War 3 is much needed?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Claymation213

I mean, it's the only reset button that most nations are prepared to push, but it's also the reset that hurts the innocents the most and leaves the same politicians and warmongers in charge of what remains.

So, no.

But all it takes is one asinine individual to spark it off, so it's inevitable, regardless as to our feelings of its necessity.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

These days, everyone has something to complain about, some kind of cause or agenda to push forward. I think WW3 will finally shut people up for a while. Keep complaining and hating on each other, and you'll be given something real to bitch about, a real enemy to hate.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

You need help.. world war 3 will be the end of everything, and those few that survive will live in a world destroyed by humans and a toxic cloud.

What you should have said is... we need to start populating other planets, put some money in that project is a much better idea then nuke the world

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
You basically just said a lot of people need to die so everyone can be rich. I'm not sure what WW3 has to with this. You could just kill all the poor people or something. That seems like a great idea, right?

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

How old are you...10??? Have you completely lost your flipping mind??? Or, is this a joke??

First of all, WW3 won't go down like the two previous World Wars. It might start out that way, but I can guarantee you it won't end that way. Conventional warfare is not possible in the shadow of nuclear weapons. And, when nukes enter the conflict it's GAME OVER, there are NO winners!

Second, it sounds like you're advocating mass population reduction, but using "World War" to disguise it into looking like something else due to war's arbitrary nature. There's another word for what you're suggesting. It's called GENOCIDE. So, you must ask yourself; who is it that gets to decide when the right balance remains? And, who promoted them to the role of God?

Third, the "footprint" of a true WW3 will FAR exceed the footprint of the combatants, and could quite possibly end life on planet Earth...for...everything. And you somehow think this might be a good idea????? WOW!

I could go on (for pages likely), but the question is so far out of the realm of sanity I'd just be wasting my time. So, I'll just leave this as my parting shot...

YOU CRAZY!!

ETA - You related to Maxine Waters at all??
edit on 11/6/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Yeah ..no. war is nothing to want. You must have a very narrow ability to think scenarios out.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Uhhh why is it that everyone must be rich? My guess is that most people in poverty don't care too much for Taylor Swift albums or Victoria Secret $40 underwear. Food on the table and a house that isn't under threat from hostile human elements... THAT'S what most of the population doesn't have and NEEDS. Hell, there are millions who would have their government kicking down their door and black-bagging them just for looking at this site.

And, guess what?! That doesn't require the deaths of billions of people (of which you and I would likely be a part of said number) to do this. It requires us to start using the resources of the planet in a sustainable way. We will always be staring down the barrel of our own gun as long as we pretend that the only way to solve world crisis is by mass murder.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Claymation213
The real question would be this one... Does the world NEED world war 3, to reduce world problems?

I believe so. But what do you think? Everyone should be living rich but can't. How come they can't? That is because it is too many people on the planet for it to be that everyone is living rich. I believe we would all be rich if it was a major small amount of people on the planet, and we were those people. Does any agree? Give it some thought.

The bottom line, we need world war 3 to fix the world. There should be more rich than poor. I am all for world war 3 if it betters people on the planet afterwards in the long run. World war 3 would knock out a lot of problems, and leave those who survive better off in the long run.

This world needs to be straightened out. I believe world war 3 would straighten it out in the long run.

Housecleaning...get rid of a few million, more resources for all....

War is big business. REALLY big for companies and govs to rebuild after war

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
humans are the same as lemmings once there is to much they kill themself

and for earth its an good thing ….humans are the couse of global warming so reduce humanity with 80% (20%will Always survive) and the earth is saved for the future !

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk
I appreciate your logical, detailed and sane response but, myself, I just don't see the need to detail rebuttals to inane post such as this. I'd rather just say stupid, stupid, stupid and let it go with that.

Edit: I'm lazy!

edit on 6-11-2018 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

Edit again: Sorry to say, I'm beyond giving a sheat.
edit on 6-11-2018 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Claymation213
The real question would be this one... Does the world NEED world war 3, to reduce world problems?

I believe so. But what do you think? Everyone should be living rich but can't. How come they can't? That is because it is too many people on the planet for it to be that everyone is living rich. I believe we would all be rich if it was a major small amount of people on the planet, and we were those people. Does any agree? Give it some thought.

The bottom line, we need world war 3 to fix the world. There should be more rich than poor. I am all for world war 3 if it betters people on the planet afterwards in the long run. World war 3 would knock out a lot of problems, and leave those who survive better off in the long run.

This world needs to be straightened out. I believe world war 3 would straighten it out in the long run.

If we put half the effort and money into solving the worlds problems that countries spend on defense budgets, we could solve a lot. The problem is there is no profit in humanitarian efforts. If you could figure out how to profit on solving social ills, you would be rich. Invent or wish for that, wishing for war is maniacal..

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: SituationNAFU

Hey you know my roof is leaking a little, nothing 10 gallons of gasoline and a match won't fix though......

LOL 10 stars if I could..

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
While I might not have a ton of posts being a member since 08 and mainly one who goes to the Paranormal and UFO threads I can honestly say that this has to top the list of "Are you serious?" list for posts. Threads about impending Alien Invasions seem more legitimate then needing World War 3 to break out and essentially destroy civilization as we know it and go back to the Dark Ages or farther. I don't think you grasp the concept of War and how it works. World War 3 would not make everyone rich and so on. The rich and wealthy would probably stay that way or profit more from it while people who are not like the rest of the world would be numbers of bodies to count, those who did survive would probably live in a world that would be imagined from someone who has a very dark mind or who would be deemed physiologically ill.

I don't think anyone would want to willingly live in a world like that even the rich. People think I am nuts for thinking we are not alone in the cosmos I think I will send them to this thread from now on. My head hurts.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Keiyentai
There have been many , should I say, not well thought out posts , here but this has to be the most, least, thought out post since the birth of ATS. Are we seeing a reverse evolution in progress here? Is humanity regressing? WTF is happening to humanity? I think we have reached the pinnacle of humanity's sanity. I fear for the future...

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Well..... now that you've had time to reconsider, what do you think ? But peace is an Epoch away. The ultimate evil has not been hatched yet. A peach pastel horizon a blast and heat. Coming your way..

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
a reply to: Keiyentai
There have been many , should I say, not well thought out posts , here but this has to be the most, least, thought out post since the birth of ATS. Are we seeing a reverse evolution in progress here? Is humanity regressing? WTF is happening to humanity? I think we have reached the pinnacle of humanity's sanity. I fear for the future...

I think I have to agree with you completely. I think sanity went off the cliff here and then some.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I liked Avengers Infinity War also but you cant be serious can you, who are you wanting to "let go", the poor, the rich, women, men, children, your family, my family ?

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Nice post.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Welp you just got yourself put on a watch list...........

You can check that one off the ol wish list!!!!

That being said, you MIGHT need to seek someone to help you if youre having thoughts like this....
edit on 11/6/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
We still need to figure out who owns Africa and all their strategic resources.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join