It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Re Q Post #2469:

This is the Dark to Light post referencing California fires and diversion of our attention.

This post time delta from #2468 was 07:25

o7 is what you type to get a salute emoticon - therefore implies military op
25=5x5=5:5= Eyes On! -

As previously suggested by me this could be pointing to white hat ops to search some of the properties in California fire areas.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Cauliflower

Jesus, how many different types of cancer can one person get? That’s 3 different kinds for RGB.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

A POTUS quote when reporters recently questioned him about M Obama's statement that she would never forgive Trump for the birther hoax and how it endangered her family.

First of all...didn't Hillary start the birther scandal?

I think Trump's statement here is very telling...

Wictor agrees with me.

Mountains of indictments stacking up to the sky.

He says he doesn't follow Q, but he does.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I'll just leave this here as a reminder and a bookmark in terms of where we're really at.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Awesome. Shows he's also a Q convert! LOL

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon Reminds me of my 1st Black Sabbath album (yes album). Fairies Wear Boots. I ain't skeer't. But you never know what they will throw at you. Stay lock and loaded just in case.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I don't know if this clip of Macron and Merkel, placing a wreath today has hit US media.
BBC wreath clip

This strikes me that she is like a grieving mother being supported by her son. Note the bit where she lays her head on Macrons!

On TV they follow this clip with one of Merkel and Macron in a mock-up of the railway carriage used to sign the Armistice...I can't find it online. Anywho, she looks even sadder on that, as if she's just been given a death sentence.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Praying Medic has a longer thread on Twitter, explaining how Q is being scrubbed from the Internet and a prediction that it will be wiped off the entire Internet except for the military-run Chans.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
TICK TOCK

#OHNOqDIDNT

get ready yall

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
A research piece that claims David Hogg was at home during the school shooting, noting a few discrepancies.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I'll just leave this here as a reminder and a bookmark in terms of where we're really at.

I tried to share the story about the Broward County shredding event and it got flagged by Facebook

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I don't know if this clip of Macron and Merkel, placing a wreath today has hit US media.
BBC wreath clip

This strikes me that she is like a grieving mother being supported by her son. Note the bit where she lays her head on Macrons!

On TV they follow this clip with one of Merkel and Macron in a mock-up of the railway carriage used to sign the Armistice...I can't find it online. Anywho, she looks even sadder on that, as if she's just been given a death sentence.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
I also wanted to say it's just weird Trump went all the way to Paris for this memorial and then "rain" had him cancel.

Also cancelled meeting with Putin.

As if rain kept him from attending, I think there must be more to this...

I think it was a security issue that deliberately grounded him. He wouldn't have missed that otherwise.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Cant f##king wait.

Im restless up in this moth#fu#er.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
BBC wreath clip

The idea that you can send people you don't know to die on your behalf (slaves) and then pretend to be upset about it later is obscene.

There is a look of finality about her, she has that Difi RGB lost look in her eyes. Very unGerman.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: PlusUltra

Praying Medic is as much of a charlatan as "q"

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

You coming to the dark side now... welcome

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

twitter.com...

An attempt on Macron you say?

Hmmm.

Think it might have been meant for someone else.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

In all serioisness though it's true.

Q has ruined all conspiracy theories now...

Tied them all together n stuff.

I'm ruined for life.

There is no going back

new topics

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join