It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: ketsuko

Beta Males Ugh!

Haven't you noticed that yet? Where are the men in this cabal? They seem to be suborned to women, but if you're following the esoteric, then it's an inversion of the order isn't it? Anti-Christ is to be a mirror, but right now we're mirroring everything. Down with the patriarchy, so the women must be in control.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I see it I just don't like it. I'm a male LOL

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

FACEBOOK DELIVERS FOR DEMOCRATS: Erased 2 Billion GOP Page Views in Purge, Eliminated Conservative Content to Suburban Females

Wealthy suburban voters and women are being credited for the win.

At least 35 Republican lawmakers lost their seats on Tuesday night.

Democrats have a huge advantage over Republicans with their partners in the media complex, Hollywood, and academia.
And, unlike 2016, this year Democrats can also can give a huge amount of credit to Tech giants Google, Facebook and Twitter.
Suburban voters and women no longer were reading conservative articles on Facebook. Facebook eliminated at least 1.5 billion links to conservative articles since 2017. If you add additional websites like The Gateway Pundit, Infowars, Young Cons, Right Wing News, etc. the number tops 2 billion easy. And it likely made a difference on Tuesday night. 80% of women age 18-49 have Facebook accounts. These are the women who get their news from Facebook. Facebook knows this and eliminated conservative content on their platform so their would be no repeat of 2016

www.thegatewaypundit.com... uburban-females/

link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

en.wikipedia.org...

""The whole world is watching" was a chant by antiwar demonstrators outside the Conrad Hilton Hotel the evening of August 28 during the 1968 Democratic National Convention in Chicago.

The event was broadcast from taped footage on the night of Wednesday, August 28, the third day of the convention. Demonstrators took up the chant as police were beating and pulling many of them into police vans, "each with a superfluous whack of a nightstick,"[1] after the demonstrators, being barricaded in the park by the police, began to come into Michigan Avenue in front of the hotel.

The prescient and apparently spontaneous chant quickly became famous. The following year, it served as the title of a television movie about student activism."

link   
Rumor has it Tucker and Hannity running q stories tonight.

Well see I guess

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

That was a rumor started by Neon with apost from infinity.

We'll see i guess

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

"Financial-Related Crimes
Much of the NXIVM crime syndicate was centered around financial-related crimes – which is somewhat bizarre given that Clare and Sara Bronfman-Igtet reportedly inherited more than $1 billion between them."

Like other Illuminati Bloodlines, the Bronfman Family are Trillionaires. But their means of getting money have always largely been through crime.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Trump's anti war roots shining through.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Dbl

edit on 9 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Last night I made this postRE: RBG and the clock which takes us to 4-15 drops.

Q#1164

Re_read Five Eyes.
Avoid US data collection laws.
Hussein.
Public: Dossier FISA.
Not Public: Five Eyes UK/AUS POTUS targeting using pushed RUS decoy meetings / campaign insertions.
Hussein HRC LL Brennan Clapper NAT SEC WH SIT RM OP UK AUS assist/set up.
Q

Let us take a look:

"Five Eyes UK/AUS POTUS targeting using pushed RUS decoy meetings / campaign insertions."

What does George P have to say on this very drop several months later? The man involved...

George's point at the moment is the Russian's he met were not russians at all. Fake.

Q1163Link to RBG disturbing paper on consent age etc.

Q#1162

Later Q says RBG has problems. Why would RBG step down? The paper reveals, she has "issues" with age of consent...?

We made sure a reporter was there - testimony. Evidence. Now here is where things get interesting to me. The line "SC - Supreme Court." I assumed last night it meant second Special Council. Now I'm thinking in refers directly to RM...

Future proves past. So can we assume today, or near today is in fact the future point which proves the drop on LL/RBG trade which was only dropped here - anyone every heard of it prior to this drop? Reporter notwithstanding.

Q#1153

Typo.
SC = Supreme Court.
Q

Revealing. So from this point does SC is to equal Supreme Court? It would seem not, because the next drop says SC - Supreme Court. Everything has meaning, if it was self evident no need to for the clarification a few drops later - SC = Special Council here?

The Supreme Court fight is not about unplanned parenthood funding. The Supreme Court fight seems to be directly tied to all of the above if we are to connect the Q drops referred to on the clock.

What if the "evidence" of the tarmac meeting is an issue? What if they needed to get the okay from the court that BC, LL et al were not protected by some sort of privilege? The court as it was would protect them, but the shift means now RBG must recuse, Soto/Kagan must recuse. The ruling is obvious. The reporters testimony is gold.

I wonder if the Special Council to break this is not a new one, but the current one, one Robert Mueller the current NPC classes favored son?

Reread 4-15 now, future proves past, this is not as confusing now as it was.

link   
a reply to: dashen

The Friday before 11:11... If they did, I doubt it would be positive though.

Thanks for #13...my earlier TY post was removed due to humor

link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Amusing the "Right" is turning into the PC snowflake crowd...

Sure, "q" isn't as widespread, though, I believe a lot of people keeping up with Trump, both right and left "know" about 'q'

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I wanted to star you but I am unable

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

edit on 9-11-2018 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Not One Single reporter has asked him if Q is real? Is he "Q+" or does he meet with Q? Not one.

They're not asking whether he's real because they know he is. They don't want that answer.

How many times have we heard that Q will be taken down, removed, exposed, attacked...yet he's still posting.
The servers he is posting on are hosted by a company with ties to the Department of Defense. That's why
they can't take him down and why they know he is real.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

twitter.com...

"The world is watching."

Wonder where we have heard THAT before.

All the posts this AM were on this topic.

Repubs finally get to challenge voter fraud for the first time since 1982.

"The WORLD is watching" means this was planned. This is not a random event, but a carefully planned house cleaning that is decades in the making.

Frankly Broward just needs to become a ward of the federal government. It needs to be fenced off and doused with rodent killer.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
We better hope that Q is real with an airtight plan and they just don't see it coming because San Fran Nan thinks they just won Christmas.

edit on 9-11-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I'm going to add a bit to my earlier post post as Xue hit it with: bunch of "IF"ocrites

Algorithmic Contrarianism is in fact "if then" and nothing more. The "if's are programmed" and the "thens" are programmed and they machine plays it out regardless if it makes sense on the ground or not. When all else fails just smash things up is the fail safe.

This applies to our current situation and why Q and why now. If you control the earth and all the inhabitants and you never want to give it up, what's the first meeting about? Contingencies if any liberators show up is topic 1 on the agenda.

If you know that if people see a liberating force they will follow what can you do to stop them from doing so and not violate freewill? The liberators (DJT is just one of many, the highest symbol right now) have an "if then" programming against them.

In each brain something we call Trump Derangement Syndrome exists, which is really "if then." If "he/they arrive, then kill him/them." Anyone find examples in history where someone working to liberate has been taught a lesson? Anyone find places where people were killed as an example to those who may come later to liberate? JFK? MLK? RFK? You can go way way way back on it.

Think inversion... Seems liberators in real all die, but the movie one's succeed?
In real life is it not regular folks that are blamed for killing the liberator(s)? Crabs in the bucket...

So why Q? Each Qster broke their "If Then" programming. It is why the Q folks are not violent. It is why they share information. It is why the trust the plan. Among the many purposes of the Q posts and team efforts was to break the programming.

Many folks are still battling the internal demon of "If your liberating forces show up, kill them because the blood eating monsters are them, not us."

Once again, the blood eating monsters put a nifty little if/then in each of us saying "if you see those liberator guys then stop them because they are the blood eating monsters not us." Q calls it projection.

Notice the reactions of those we tied to the blood eating rituals?

This may be the most profound line of thought, that I've seen in at least decades. Anyone can forgive in light of logical arguments. Forgiving for reasons that extend beyond logic...that's some divine snip, right there.

Namasté, fellow souls.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

"The WORLD is watching" means this was planned.

No it doesn't. It means that it will be investigated and that the admin isn't going to turn a blind eye.

I'm all for spit-balling but you guys take some real big leaps in logic.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

It certainly looks like vote counting needs to taken fully out of their hands for the for the foreseeable future.

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join