It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Matthew Whitaker:

F A C T :

From October 2014 to September 2017, Whitaker was the executive director of the Foundation for Accountability and Civic Trust

During Whitaker's tenure at FACT, the organization had a special focus on the Hillary Clinton e-mail controversy and perceived favoritism in the business dealings of Clinton

For four months, from June to September 2017, he was a CNN contributor.

Four months contributing to CNN, while knowing they received the dirty dossier illegally, that led to the Mueller probe he is now overseeing. As well as focusing on Hillary's e-mail controversy as the only full time employee of FACT.
These people are stupid!

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: crankyoldman

ain't that something...

Is there anywhere other than Q saying his nickname was The Hammer? I have looked and cant find anything.

Probably came from his college football days, when he was a tight end with the Iowa Hawkeyes.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
twitter.com...
James Comey
Verified account

@Comey
Jun 16
So good to see new growth in Iowa and across the country.

-- this was the quote in the pic of comey standing in an Iowa cornfield
Notice he is looking to the right --

Matthew George Whitaker
October 29, 1969 (age 49)
Des Moines, Iowa, U.S.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Comey better watch himself. Whitaker is the guy who'll be deciding when to unseal Comey's indictment.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

The additional charges are expected to fall into three categories: financial-related crimes; immigration-related crimes; and public corruption-related crimes.

Financial-Related Crimes
Much of the NXIVM crime syndicate was centered around financial-related crimes – which is somewhat bizarre given that Clare and Sara Bronfman-Igtet reportedly inherited more than $1 billion between them. But after getting busted by several states for his original Consumers’ Buyline scam, Raniere had vowed that he would never again abide by governmental rules when it came to money.

In addition to the crime of identity theft that has already been alleged against several of the defendants, it is expected that one of the future superseding indictments will include several other financial-related crimes. These are likely to include some or all of the following:

– Money Laundering

– Tax Evasion

– Wire Fraud

Immigration-Related Crimes
Because of Raniere’s penchant for young Mexican women, he also directed that various members of the NXIVM crime syndicate become involved in a variety of immigration-related crimes. These included, but were not necessarily limited to, the following:

– Alien Smuggling – Title 8 U.S.C. §1324(a)(1)(A)(i)

– Domestic Transportation – Title 8 U.S.C. §1324(a)(1)(A)(ii)

– Harboring – Title 8 U.S.C. §1324(a)(1)(A)(iii)

– Encouraging/Inducing Unauthorized Aliens To Enter – Title 8 U.S.C. §1324(a)(1)(A)(iv)

– Conspiracy/Aiding Or Abetting – Title 8 U.S.C. §1324(a)(1)(A)(v)

– Bringing Aliens To The United States – Title 8 U.S.C. §1324(a)(2)

Public Corruption-Related Crimes

One of the lessons that Raniere took away from his Consumers Buyline debacle is that public officials have a great deal of power. Indeed, many consider the power to indict to be the ultimate governmental power.

So, Raniere set about to use the financial wherewithal that he gained by having access to the Bronfman sisters’ fortunes – and the bevy of young, attractive, nubile women that made up most of his inner circle – to convince various public officials to aid and abet his illegal operation. Whether it was via bribery or blackmail – or in some cases both – Raniere was able to get several of his “enemies” indicted and prosecuted on a variety of baseless charges.

Although charges could easily be brought against hundreds of people who participated in – or aided and abetted – one or more Raniere-inspired criminal activities, the latest indication is that the Eastern District of New York (EDNY) team is only going to add less than a dozen new defendants to its case (Whether other individuals will be prosecuted in other jurisdictions remains an open question at this time – as does the question as to whether any public officials or members of NXIVM’s horde of attorneys will also be charged with any crimes).

artvoice.com...

Here's hoping!!

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I wonder if as usual, Comey was sending out a warning to fellow deep stater's that IOWA was coming.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Out and running on day 1.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Friday, November 9, 2018

Acting Attorney General Whitaker Statement On Presidential Proclamation

After President Trump’s Presidential Proclamation regarding the Southwest Border, Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker issued the following statement of strong support:

"Our southern border is in crisis. The hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens who have unlawfully crossed our border are posing a significant threat to the government’s ability to effectively enforce our nation’s immigration laws. Plain and simple, there are too many loopholes in our current immigration system. The vast majority of asylum claims that originated from this system are not meritorious. What’s worse, large numbers of aliens fail to even pursue their claims in court and many fail to appear for their court hearings.

“Today, the President has made a strong statement that enough is enough. Aliens with legitimate claims to asylum can still receive it—they simply have to go to one of our ports of entry. Thanks to this decisive order from President Trump, we are continuing to provide a path to protection for those who truly need it, while stopping our generosity from being abused."

The total number of aliens referred to expedited removal proceedings has significantly increased over the last decade, from 161,516 aliens in 2008 to approximately 234,534 in FY 2018.  The total number of credible-fear referrals for interviews increased from about 5,000 a year in Fiscal Year (FY) 2008 to about 97,000 in FY 2018.

The vast majority of asylum applications are not meritorious.  In FY 2018, a total of about 6,000 aliens who passed through credible-fear screening (17 percent of all completed cases, 27 percent of all completed cases in which an asylum application was filed, and about 36 percent of cases where the asylum claim was adjudicated on the merits) established that they should be granted asylum. 

More than approximately 70,000 aliens a year (as of FY 2018) are estimated to enter between the ports of entry and then assert a credible fear in expedited removal proceedings.  Another 24,000 assert fear to return at our ports of entry.

As of November 2, 2018, there were approximately 203,569 total cases pending in the immigration courts that originated with a credible-fear referral—or 26 percent of the total backlog of 791,821 removal cases.

Of that number, 136,554 involved nationals of Northern Triangle countries.  89 percent of aliens from the Northern Triangle receive a positive credible-fear interview.

But in nearly half of the completed cases involving these aliens, the alien failed to appear at a hearing or failed to file an asylum application.

71 percent were of claims completed with the issuance of an order of removal.

31 percent were of claims completed where the alien failed to appear at a hearing.

40 percent were of claims completed without the alien filing an application for asylum

Only nine percent were ultimately granted asylum.

www.justice.gov...

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Dbl

Meme time!

edit on 9 by tiredoflooking because: Not wasting a double post.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
twitter.com...

Changed again. What has he hidden in this pic?

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Yeah she was a bartender.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
(((AG)))

@AG_Conservative
Follow Follow @AG_Conservative
More (((AG))) Retweeted (((AG)))
Kind of amazing watching national media spin and cover for a public official keeping information from the public and refusing to answer legitimate press questions. At least local reporters seem to be doing their job.

twitter.com...

Don Jr retweeted this...

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

She will be one of the finest Congresswomen is the history of the Country !!

😀

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Media...

Acostthem is tossed out of the white house of asking DJT if he is a racist. I think his next question was to be "are you hitler reincarnated." A reporter just asked DJT if he wants to reign in the Mueller investigation he says, "what a stupid question."

Q is one year old. Many Mockingbird media articles have been written about Q being a larp, fraud, anonnykids, hoax, alt right conspiracy oldest scam in the world something something. So it is a thing either way - more of the thing then russia russia russia.

Not One Single reporter has asked him if Q is real? Is he "Q+" or does he meet with Q? Not one. If the goal is to resist, destroy, bring down DJT, isn't this the key?

He isn't a racist, or hitler, but they keep asking him if he is. There is no russia - just ask the real resistance. Folks show up to the rally's with Q all over, he points to them, makes a Q sign, speaks the catch phrases and not one question? How is this possible?

Today's press pit stop is revealing to me. It appears to me via the tweets, his posture, his language of late, this roller coaster is well into decent and is unstoppable.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Maybe Trump doesn't want to be associated with this rightists conspiracy, and the obviously phoney tale of 'q'

imagine if he denounced it, imagine all the sheep saying that is proof, that he has to, that "disinfo is required"

for him, it is probably better to not say anything and distance himself from it

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
will not go into detail but there is a mass of military hardware moving around, highly unusual to see these types of vehicles - right as I was telling my boss the latest Q LOL He admitted this whole thing is freaking him out lol

Could be nothing - could be something - never saw anything like it though

God Bless America
edit on 1192018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Media...

Acostthem is tossed out of the white house of asking DJT if he is a racist. I think his next question was to be "are you hitler reincarnated." A reporter just asked DJT if he wants to reign in the Mueller investigation he says, "what a stupid question."

Q is one year old. Many Mockingbird media articles have been written about Q being a larp, fraud, anonnykids, hoax, alt right conspiracy oldest scam in the world something something. So it is a thing either way - more of the thing then russia russia russia.

Not One Single reporter has asked him if Q is real? Is he "Q+" or does he meet with Q? Not one. If the goal is to resist, destroy, bring down DJT, isn't this the key?

He isn't a racist, or hitler, but they keep asking him if he is. There is no russia - just ask the real resistance. Folks show up to the rally's with Q all over, he points to them, makes a Q sign, speaks the catch phrases and not one question? How is this possible?

Today's press pit stop is revealing to me. It appears to me via the tweets, his posture, his language of late, this roller coaster is well into decent and is unstoppable.

I snort laughed when he said "what a stupid question" during that press Q&A. He said it a couple times to reiterate too....

I do love that he tells it how it is without sugar coating. Sure...he could just ignore it, but saying what he thinks really shows that he cares to me.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

twitter.com...
edit on 9-11-2018 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
Maybe Trump doesn't want to be associated with this rightists conspiracy, and the obviously phoney tale of 'q'

imagine if he denounced it, imagine all the sheep saying that is proof, that he has to, that "disinfo is required"

for him, it is probably better to not say anything and distance himself from it

I find it funny that some people think Q is some massively widespread and followed conspiracy.

I would bet you my house that I could ask every single friend/family member I have and not a single one would know what I was talking about.

Sure...there may be a hundred thousand that actively follow it, maybe more maybe less....but it is by no means some huge conspiracy known by all who support Trump.

He had 63 Million people vote for him. His support isnt because of Q. It is because many are sick and tired of the PC dem crowd and would like to see the US actually prosper and have pride in being a US citizen.

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join