It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

The Twitter account for Fox News has gone into a virtual hibernation. It hasn’t tweeted in 23 hours, and posted just a handful of tweets since Wednesday night.

That’s incredibly unusual, if not unprecedented, for a major news operation that regularly posts hundreds of tweets a day, and has racked up more than 400,000 tweets on its page. The Twitter account for Fox Business has been equally dormant, posting just one tweet in the past 24 hours.

A source at Fox News told Mediaite the network’s social media shut-down is a response to the protestors that mobbed the home of Tucker Carlson on Wednesday night.

www.mediaite.com...

Weird, right?

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

You think Fox got Jacked?

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

twitter.com...

"The world is watching."

Wonder where we have heard THAT before.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

The Twitter account for Fox News has gone into a virtual hibernation. It hasn’t tweeted in 23 hours, and posted just a handful of tweets since Wednesday night.

That’s incredibly unusual, if not unprecedented, for a major news operation that regularly posts hundreds of tweets a day, and has racked up more than 400,000 tweets on its page. The Twitter account for Fox Business has been equally dormant, posting just one tweet in the past 24 hours.

A source at Fox News told Mediaite the network’s social media shut-down is a response to the protestors that mobbed the home of Tucker Carlson on Wednesday night.

www.mediaite.com...

Weird, right?

Well...that is really odd.

Just checked and it's true....also true of the FoxNewsPolitics account.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

edit on 9-11-2018 by Sabrechucker because: posted

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I started a thread on this but wanted to link it here too.

twitter.com...

1/ Florida's voting laws are designed to assure maximum transparency throughout the process. Supervisors of Election and other election officials are required to provide accurate, timely information to both the public and candidates, and allow candidates to observe all key steps

2/ The lawsuits filed yesterday by @FLGovScott provide detailed allegations and evidence that the Supervisors of Elections for Broward and Palm Beach Counties are materially violating state law and/or the Florida Constitution by operating in secret rather than transparently

3/ The 1st case is against Broward Cnty Supervisor of Elections Brenda Snipes media.local10.com... …. A federal court already held Dr. Snipes illegally destroyed ballots from Rep. Wasserman-Schulz's 2016 primary in the midst of a case over access to them

17 more points at the link
edit on 9-11-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-11-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I don't know but it's really weird.

Why go dark , as a news agency after this???

Promtotion is money and it's a HUGE story.

I feel like it might have more to do with their questionable coverage lately...

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Not buying their official explanation. I am curious what their next tweet will be and when
edit on 9-11-2018 by Sabrechucker because: typo

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I don't know but it's really weird.

Why go dark , as a news agency after this???

Promtotion is money and it's a HUGE story.

I feel like it might have more to do with their questionable coverage lately...

TOL, not that odd from the inside. They have to decide what "triggers" the NPC class right now. Tucker now, who next? I'm sure everyone wandered in screaming "am I next, you have to protect me?" So Lawyers said, "shut down what we can till we figure out something."

oh, and Hope Hicks is communications director...

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
And the Broward County election office is on lockdown with four giant moving trucks blocking the entrance.
Local news crews are on the scene and even election attorneys are not being given access.
Nothing to see here folks

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I see 3 circles in the red wave above Flynn's head... possibly more.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Their is a lot going on in the overlay around the eyes/beak

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

looks like an eagle in motion

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

it does. I also see an eye in a triangle between the eye and beak, in the black shade

-- The cabal tumbling in a red wave --
edit on 9-11-2018 by Sabrechucker because: add

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

As I posted on election night this week, Fox News was ALL IN for Democrats that night.

And, for 3 days, Judge Andrew Napolitano has been loudly proclaiming why Whittaker should recuse himself from anything related to the Special Counsel investigation.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Fox news has gone the way of Drudge

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Wonder where we have heard THAT before.

Two Door Cinema Club?

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
And the Broward County election office is on lockdown with four giant moving trucks blocking the entrance.
Local news crews are on the scene and even election attorneys are not being given access.
Nothing to see here folks

PJ's Live Blog said that Matt Gaetz was also on scene with the angry crowd gathered outside and got into a heated shouting match with a Democrat.

Congressman Matt Gaetz, who won his reelection bid, is present in front of the office and got into a shouting match with a Democrat over the validity of what the recount.

So, nothing to see here indeed ... because we aren't letting any of you see it.

edit on 9-11-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: carewemust

Fox news has gone the way of Drudge

Watch the wives.

When the Murdoch sons took over, this was on the wall. Their wives are both supposed to be very progressive in leaning.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Beta Males Ugh!

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join