It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Someone tries to legislate one way and someone else tries to legislate another. That is why checks and balances was thought up and put in place.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: PlusUltra

As someone who has had very recent access to the highest echelons of power in Canada, who has rubbed shoulders (2012-2016) with some of the richest and most powerful leaders in my country, I can vouch for the fact that there is corruption of the darkest type at this socio-political level (one step away from the Bronfman family). It bothered me and I dropped out. They, in turn, dropped me - with no repercussions - thank the GAOTU. My experiences caused me much grief but cost me nothing - it was all paid for (I sort of miss the luxury of it all but am okay without it). Maybe I am one of the lucky ones? I escaped the Canadian 'Illuminati', if that's what people want to call it, yet, despite this, I still have a log in the fire, as it were, a minimal, unimportant or uninfluential connection to, or position, in it. Not easy to explain. It wasn't easy to get out of that 1% circle once you are 'in' it. But they generally leave you alone, in my experience, once you decide to leave. Trudeau is absolutely 100 percent in.

Your openness about this surprises me, frankly. Thanks for sharing with all of us. You see, if everyone keeps their stuff to themselves, we' as a whole remain ignorant.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Love the new article by neonrevolt that asks all the right questions:

1. Is Q real?

2. And if he is real, he is either

a) a lie by Trump to get rid of his political enemies, or

b) there really is a corrupt Cabal running the world.

The article explains why it can only be one of these two options (and of course which of those two is much more likely).

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
I just do not get these protests.

It means they lost political power to stop whats coming (end to Muller, start of Whitaker) and are now resorting to Mobs.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 03:27 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

How about a connection between the Thousand Oaks (Borderline) shooting and the Norwegian frigate crash?

Norwegian Colony is a name used for a Norwegian community in Thousand Oaks, CA in the 1890's and early 20th century. They were among the first pioneers to settle in Conejo Valley, and the Norwegian Colony was perhaps the most successful colony in Ventura County at the time.

Most of the Norwegians that ended up leaving for Thousand Oaks were from the small village of Stranda by Storfjorden. Several families followed when Lars Berge left for Santa Barbara in 1885
Norwegian Colony (Thousand Oaks)

Those Norwegians came from the same region in Norway where the ship crash happened: Vestlandet.

Both incidents were only a few hours apart. But wait there is more!

Long lived at the home with his mother. Richard Berge, a friend and neighbor of Long's mother, said Long's mother was worried about her son.

"He wouldn't get help," Berge said.
What we know about Thousand Oaks shooting suspect, Ian David Long

Berge - same name as the Norwegian from the wiki quote above. Bergen is the largest city in Vestlandet.

edit on 9-11-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

It is one of 5 heavy frigates the Norwegian navy has but maybe the others are being overhauled, refitted or something? As to the possibility of hacking or other kinds of sabotage I wrote in another thread:

Reminds me of those Arleigh Burke class destroyer accidents and other misadventures. The Norwegian ship is a Fridtjof Nansen-class frigate. Just like the A.B. class destroyers they are equipped with the Aegis combat system.

Report: US Navy Destroyer Accidents to Temporarily Reduce Aegis Missile Defense Capacity

Aside from "accidents happen": cui bono?

Possibly a payback for suspected sabotage in this recent incident?

Russia’s only aircraft carrier damaged while undergoing repairs as floating dry dock sinks

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I hope they cave quick because this move will also have stopped payments to other countries for products/services sold before the sanctions came in. Think 3 month payment terms etc.

Good move though because European companies will put pressure for it to end fast too!

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: ketsuko

how is someone that dense to even entertain the idea that Antifa and the KKK are the same... like, that is not even logical

Might not be the same but they certainly rhyme, ethos-wise.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Ready for another day of winning.

Good morning patriots!
edit on 9-11-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Alexandria occasional cortex fighting for the little guy,

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez pledges to fix flawed ‘electoral system’ that leaves some members of Congress unable to afford DC housing

twitchy.com... to-afford-dc-housing/

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Alexandria occasional cortex fighting for the little guy,

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez pledges to fix flawed ‘electoral system’ that leaves some members of Congress unable to afford DC housing

twitchy.com... to-afford-dc-housing/

Not even in office and she's looking for a raise.
edit on 9-11-2018 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

That's an amazing catch MDSC!!

I'm loving this timeline for connections... just about to post another one around World War I connection to World War II.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
How about this news ?

Should be a fun meeting LoL

I'm a Trump supporter but: Jesus Christ with crackers, let it go already! Crimea has historically been part of Russia. It was transferred to Ukraine by the Soviet Union with no input from the Crimeans. The population is majority Russian, with a large Tatar minority and only a small Ukrainian minority. They voted to secede from Ukraine and return to Russian control and, politically-convenient howling notwithstanding, there is no reason to doubt that this is what the majority of Crimeans want.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Could be a coincidence but one of the victims of the Thousand Oaks shooting was niece to an actress and a Fox News correspondent!

MSN link - Alaina Housley:

Housley was also the niece of actress Tamera Mowry-Housley and her husband, former Fox news correspondent Adam Housley.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Just parallels my brother - sometimes you have to dig -

Crimea, German Occupation – WW1 (1918)

Crimea is a large peninsula which sits out in the Black Sea has been for centuries the home of the Crimean Tartars, and was part of the Russian Empire since 1783. By the time of the 1917 Revolution, Crimea was made up of a mixed population including Tartars, Moslems and Kariate Jews. After the October Revolution, the local Tartars proclaimed an independent “Crimean People’s Republic”, but within a few months, it was crushed by the Bolsheviks. Taking advantage of the turmoil in Russia, German forces in the Ukraine took Crimea in Apr/May 1918, and on 25 Jun, 1918 established a Crimean puppet government lead by General Maciej Sulkevich, a Lithuanian Muslim.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
Quick question: Has there been any prevailing theory on what Trump meant about retiring Jeff Flake?

"I retired him," Trump said. "I'm very proud of it. I did the country a great service. He is retired. I'd like to call it another word, but we're going to treat him with great respect. "

Flake was forced to retire. He, Corker, and McCain were RINOs who spent most of their time working against Trump. Now they're on their way out, and Trump will have at least 51 (maybe as many as 54) solid Republicans who will support him.

(Actually, more like 52+, since that one Democrat from WV seems like a decent guy who will give Trump's nominees a fair shake.)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

how is someone that dense to even entertain the idea that Antifa and the KKK are the same... like, that is not even logical

Like the KKK only Nerdier. So there is that difference I guess.

LOL. If I tried to be a thug, I'd look embarrassingly like that.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Gotta bulk up if you wanna bash the fash comrade

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

It's Europe. No one lets anything go there no matter how civilized they all seem to be about it right up until the shooting starts.

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join