It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I guess that means we fell for the old “okie doke”

LOL

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I tend to think that Gowdy, Goodlatte and Sessions were all previously compromised (something in their past, not Trump Administration related) and they were kept on as a security move. Now that is all out the door. Things are happening.

Very much agree.

I also wonder, after listening to Trump today, if we will actually ever see the declas.
I am really starting to think it will be used as leverage, to get Nancy and her gang to play ball.

If I was in Trump's position, I would defiantly want Pelosi as speaker...........
It can only make him look better.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Thanks Cranky, I'll hopefully be able to catch up some this weekend. Their are Plenty of smarts already here, and my energy is at about 10% right now. I'ts been an extremely exciting week in Qland, I've been following.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Watnick is a special kid. I hope he's going to take on a bigger role.

It's amazing to me that the media continue to call Trump an anti semite.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Your header is pretty esoteric, no?

Shamot (Names [Exodus]) 34: 6-7

6 ADONAI passed before him and proclaimed: "YUD-HEH-VAV-HEH!!! Yud-Heh-Vav-Heh [ADONAI] is God, merciful and compassionate, slow to anger, rich in grace and truth; 7 showing grace to the thousandth generation, forgiving offenses, crimes and sins; yet not exonerating the guilty, but causing the negative effects of the parents' offenses to be experienced by their children and grandchildren, and even by the third and fourth generations." 

Micah 7:18-20

18 Who is a God like you, pardoning the sin and overlooking the crimes of the remnant of his heritage? He does not retain his anger forever, because he delights in grace. 19 He will again have compassion on us, he will subdue our iniquities. You will throw all their sins into the depths of the sea. 20 You will show truth to Ya'akov and grace to Avraham, as you have sworn to our ancestors since days of long ago.

Nachum 1:13

13 Now I will break his yoke from your necks and snap the chains that bind you.

Is there something you're trying to tell us?

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
Watnick is a special kid. I hope he's going to take on a bigger role.

It's amazing to me that the media continue to call Trump an anti semite.

TL, this is something I saw with the clips posted - name calling is it. The entire press is "aren't you a racist?" "DJT is a racist, we have witnesses."

Every question is prefaced with a preamble framing him as an "ist" with some gibberish at the end. The semite term is disguise for "that sounds like something hitler would say" only because saying he's hitler isn't going to work.

You know he's won when this is the effort. Nothing on policy. Nothing debunking jobs etc. Just "lil john says you're a racist..." Madness.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I wonder how well ozero's new anti Trump show will do on netflix?

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

originally posted by: butcherguy
I tend to think that Gowdy, Goodlatte and Sessions were all previously compromised (something in their past, not Trump Administration related) and they were kept on as a security move. Now that is all out the door. Things are happening.

Very much agree.

I also wonder, after listening to Trump today, if we will actually ever see the declas.
I am really starting to think it will be used as leverage, to get Nancy and her gang to play ball.

If I was in Trump's position, I would defiantly want Pelosi as speaker...........
It can only make him look better.

I think you're on to something there, lol!

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: PlusUltra

Has anything come out about Rod Rosenstein's meeting at Whitehouse? Has he gone?

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Wait, Lil John called Trump a racist?

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=23936945]TomLawless[/post

Calling Trump an anti semite is ridiculous. I have a gay kid and I would never disparage her despite my conservative bent. Trump loves Ivanka, converted to Judaism, and loves his Jewish grandchildren. He will defend them to the death, just like I would. I would even jump the fence and become a liberal, god forbid, to protect my liberal gay daughter. God I hope here in Canada it never comes to that but, you know, family first.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: YesTodayTomorrow
Not deception, just misinformation.

All- all politicians 'double speak'.

I really feel too much analysis is a drain of good energy.

Is it not time to start "thinking up" our future and making plans to fill the vacuum left, with Good thinking?

I think most people and bots here are trusting the plan - forget proofs and details. Q got them!

Hey, but to all Autists. God bless ya! - the" Devils in the detail"

DJT is Brinksmanship personified!

I hear what you're saying and agree but some of us here I think just enjoy the puzzle & decoding of cryptic Q-info. You know this of course. And beyond that some are looking for the end of the rainbow where one finally gains access to Tomorrowland (Not the one in Belgium) figuratively speaking.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
If RM was their guy...

If RM was to get the russia russia russia dirt and get rid of DJT...

If RM is the savior of the dark...

Why would Bob have let DJT work freely for two years, HALF the term. Bob didn't stop NK, 5th Column, SA, Trade, Jobs, Goresh and Kavenaugh, Back Page, Nxivm. Bob failed to stop Iran, Syria changes. Bob failed to stop Senate midterm white hats and empty FED seats.

Wait, what was Bob's job again?

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

Yeah. Trump uses leverage like no other President in my lifetime.

Ha, Trump walks, talks, and takes action like no other President in modern history!

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Wait, Lil John called Trump a racist?

The acosta clip someone posted earlier, I think he said it was lil john but since I have no need to know who he is I may have gotten it wrong. He also mentioned Omerosa said he was a racist, so this is the ENTIRE media effort.

By comparison: Real Estate Mogul and Los Angeles Clippers owner was a racist and left a trail of verifiable examples from here to the moon. Oddly DJT shows up with zero in his mogul life...

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

Precisely.

Wonder what Hillary's thinking about right now?

If she'll be granted an interior decorator at GiTMO.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
On BBC24News today, every talking point on America is saying "divided country" at least once at the start of the piece.

It's as though the 4am talking points were "divided country" just because "mid-terms"... some people voted for one party and some for another... laughable.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MojaveDesert

If her moomoos are any indication of her fashion sense, interior decorating GITMO? She just might be the first to get shot there.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Jeff Kuhner for PRESIDENT!
edit on 7-11-2018 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-11-2018 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join