It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 257
<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: imthegoat

7.0 Mag is just like a burp for Alaska then? Nothing to see here?

I can relax n go for a beer...

You should go out and have an Alaskan martini.

Shaken...

🍸

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: imthegoat

7.0 Mag is just like a burp for Alaska then? Nothing to see here?

I can relax n go for a beer...

I wouldn't say a burp, more like bad indigestion. If this quake wasn't 20 miles deep it wouldve been a lot worse, and it hit north kf the subduction zone. If it was shallower, and on the subduction zone the damage and carnage would probably be 10x worse.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Anyone catch this...

Europe's Dirty Money Machine Is a Lot Bigger Than First Thought

In testimony to European lawmakers this week, a whistle-blower revealed that another seven banks, and countless shell companies, were involved in the $230 billion case. The list includes three correspondent banks, which Bloomberg and other media have identified as Deutsche Bank AG, JPMorgan Chase & Co. and Bank of America Corp.

Two worst criminal banks in the US!

twitter.com...

Q #1021

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ 4 Apr 2018 - 7:02:33 PM
List the estimated wealth of religious organizations.
Billions.
Vatican bank.
$229B.
Board of Superintendence.
Supervisory Commission of Cardinals.
Clown connection.
1832 Rothschild loan to the Holy See.
Q

Also appears these jokers are connected to CF.
Three Senior Executives at Defense Contracting Firms Charged with Scheme to Defraud the U.S. Military in Connection with $8 Billion Troop Supply Contract and with Violating the Iran Sanctions Regime

CF connection:
twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
That's Nancy in the rear.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Anyone catch this...

Europe's Dirty Money Machine Is a Lot Bigger Than First Thought

In testimony to European lawmakers this week, a whistle-blower revealed that another seven banks, and countless shell companies, were involved in the $230 billion case. The list includes three correspondent banks, which Bloomberg and other media have identified as Deutsche Bank AG, JPMorgan Chase & Co. and Bank of America Corp.

Two worst criminal banks in the US!

twitter.com...

Q #1021

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ 4 Apr 2018 - 7:02:33 PM
List the estimated wealth of religious organizations.
Billions.
Vatican bank.
$229B.
Board of Superintendence.
Supervisory Commission of Cardinals.
Clown connection.
1832 Rothschild loan to the Holy See.
Q

Also appears these jokers are connected to CF.
Three Senior Executives at Defense Contracting Firms Charged with Scheme to Defraud the U.S. Military in Connection with $8 Billion Troop Supply Contract and with Violating the Iran Sanctions Regime

CF connection:
twitter.com...

ENM, YOU caught it, that's why you are here!

DBank has other troubles being revealed too.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Good idea CoramDeo, after the Doombar bitter which is well tasty!

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Wonder why "q" stopped talking about Seth Rich, after providing false "clues" and failed release dates...

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

The CEO of senior health care technology company, CarePredict, said ... that 5G will revolutionize health care for seniors.

"Having something like 5G that is ubiquitous, easily available, cheaply available and available everywhere is going to make a sea change of difference for us," Satish Movva told Hill.TV.

"We created a wearable device called the tempo that goes on the wrist of the dominant arm, and it captures ... the motions of the dominant arm. It knows when the arm is lifting a fork to the mouth, or drinks up to the mouth when it's brushing teeth or brushing hair, and it has full indoor, real-time locations," he said. "What that allows us to do is find the activity patterns and behavior of that individual."

Idiots

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
Wonder why "q" stopped talking about Seth Rich, after providing false "clues" and failed release dates...

The Deep State still has enough power to cover things up and make the MSM report false stories.

😎

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
www.theguardian.com/world/2018/nov/30/macron-saudi-arabia-mbs-conversation-g20-summit-caught-on-mic

www.theguardian.com...

'I am worried': Macron's chat with Saudi prince overheard at G20 Microphone picks up French president’s informal talk with prince suspected of ordering Khashoggi murder

The two leaders were having an informal conversation on the sidelines of the summit, standing close together and apparently unaware their conversation was being recorded. According to a Guardian analysis of their only partly audible conversation, Macron replies to the crown prince’s assurances: “I do worry. I am worried … I told you.” G20 summit: can world leaders find unity – or is it simply showboating? Read more “Yes, you told me,” the prince says. “Thank you very much.” “You never listen to me,” Macron says. “No, I listen, of course,” replied Prince Mohammed, dressed in flowing white robes and smiling broadly after apparently becoming aware of a television camera. “Because I told you. It was more important for you,” Macron says, and gives a tight smile, before turning away from the camera to speak further to the prince. Macron then says something inaudible, to which the Saudi leader says: “It’s OK. I can deal with it.” After another indecipherable segment of conversation, Macron says: “I am a man of my word.”

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Does anyone remember reading about this at the time?? I must have missed it...somehow...

Author`s name Timothy Bancroft-Hinchey

08 Dec 2010 at 15:00

Wikileaks, the US secret bunker, the Gulf of Aden Vortex: Contact made?

See more at www.pravdareport.com...

www.pravdareport.com...

Link to original can be found through this tweet since we cannot link the original source here.

twitter.com...

This reminds me of something Cranky pointed out a while back, that I never stop thinking about.

A wikileaks email release of a Huma, I think, email that talked about a weird tour at an airforce base that had VERY odd wording. Otherwordly almost. Something to do with a Tilapia museum and being in the van for hours but transporting elsewhere.

Cranky any hints of search words for that? I can't seem to find it again...

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

There was a phone present. Q has it all.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Hot mic moment for Macron

www.theguardian.com/world/2018/nov/30/macron-saudi-arabia-mbs-conversation-g20-summit-caught-on-mic

www.theguardian.com...

'I am worried': Macron's chat with Saudi prince overheard at G20 Microphone picks up French president’s informal talk with prince suspected of ordering Khashoggi murder

The two leaders were having an informal conversation on the sidelines of the summit, standing close together and apparently unaware their conversation was being recorded. According to a Guardian analysis of their only partly audible conversation, Macron replies to the crown prince’s assurances: “I do worry. I am worried … I told you.” G20 summit: can world leaders find unity – or is it simply showboating? Read more “Yes, you told me,” the prince says. “Thank you very much.” “You never listen to me,” Macron says. “No, I listen, of course,” replied Prince Mohammed, dressed in flowing white robes and smiling broadly after apparently becoming aware of a television camera. “Because I told you. It was more important for you,” Macron says, and gives a tight smile, before turning away from the camera to speak further to the prince. Macron then says something inaudible, to which the Saudi leader says: “It’s OK. I can deal with it.” After another indecipherable segment of conversation, Macron says: “I am a man of my word.”

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

thehill.com...

I can hear the Trumpence now
edit on 30-11-2018 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Ha! Just beat me to it. All for a LARP.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I was hurrying

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
Does anyone remember reading about this at the time?? I must have missed it...somehow...

Author`s name Timothy Bancroft-Hinchey

08 Dec 2010 at 15:00

Wikileaks, the US secret bunker, the Gulf of Aden Vortex: Contact made?

See more at www.pravdareport.com...

www.pravdareport.com...

Link to original can be found through this tweet since we cannot link the original source here.

twitter.com...

This reminds me of something Cranky pointed out a while back, that I never stop thinking about.

A wikileaks email release of a Huma, I think, email that talked about a weird tour at an airforce base that had VERY odd wording. Otherwordly almost. Something to do with a Tilapia museum and being in the van for hours but transporting elsewhere.

Cranky any hints of search words for that? I can't seem to find it again...

The "menu" for a HRC dinner of some sort. The invitation was riddled with Tlapia references, I assumed had zero to do with the fish in question - Tlapia is not that interesting. It did reference The Air Force Tlapia Museum which.. errr. well.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

It was REALLY weird.

I wonder what Tlapia is code for...

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
1MDB's Low Allegedly Funneled Money to Influence U.S. Probe

A Malaysian financier accused of masterminding a scheme to siphon billions of dollars from a state wealth fund allegedly funneled money into the U.S. in an attempt to influence a Justice Department investigation, prosecutors said.

www.bloomberg.com...

Keep on unraveling...may go nuclear by Dec 5.

new topics

top topics

<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join