It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 254
<< 251  252  253    255  256  257 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Re Q Post #2496 - Qclock search reveals more than anons have found:

Panic in DC
Did Whitaker remove [SC] 'special articles' inserted by [RR] re: expanded scope v2?
Was the scope narrowed to the original mandate assigned?
Item used when walking a dog?
Q

Source post timestamp of 23:04:59 is at :04: minutes on the clock.

#1110 is also at :04: and both contain 23 in timestamp (pain). Also 111 indicates cabal:

"RR problems.
Q"

#1114 is also at :04: and both contain 59 in timestamp seconds:

>>974444

In reply to:

Keep in mind that every crumb is not meant to be solved before the event. Some of the drops are things for anons to dig on and make connections with, others are markers for future reference.
>[future proves past]
Some drops are just simply communication to the anons.

What needs to be understood to appreciate whats going here is the fact the Q is basically creating a circular flow diagram that can be referenced and cross-checked with news releases. Q can’t just disclose specifics about a situation or operation without violating security protocol. Instead they drop questions and statements that lead to answers that can be understood once the subject becomes public. This provides the validation necessary for the public to believe The Great Awakening is legit. Disinformation and misdirection with Q is real. In other words Q is pointing over there but really the focus is here and only until you publicly get the news can you go back and understand. (Think SA drops) All of this is accomplished without giving up specific details about the operation. It’s quite genius.

#1117 is also at :04: and both contain 23 in timestamp hours:

"https://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/09/business/international/chinas-embrace-of-foreign-cars.html
Q"

#1118 is also at :04: and both have same CHECKSUM and same hour 23:

>>978080

in response to anon:

CHONGQING, China — For more than a decade, Chinese automakers have been talking about starting large-scale exports to North America and Europe, prompting periodic worries in the West that companies like General Motors, Ford and Volkswagen might be crippled by Chinese competition the way they were by Japanese imports a generation ago….

#1314 is a 30 minute mirror, in date circle = checksum. It also shares 23 in timestamp:

"[Future Comms]
Pre_stage ele_y
Pre_stage sec_y
Pre_stage dir_y
Pre_stage cap_y
[OnReady]
Q"

Which is the start of stage 3 on /Patriots fight/ when the posts were replaced by Placeholders.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Good find EMN as it that one looks like taken just outside door of lift... therefore reflections can be compared!

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
But that will be the info which implicates and hangs James Comey. For instance, there is a person's name edited out of the Carter Page FISA warrant in one paragraph. Experts say it can only be Barack Obama. Just that one "Bleeped" out name makes the entire page, no big deal.

I mean compared to a completely closed hearing or maybe even 2 separate hearings, one public and one private.

Just have the hearing in "private" to get all the questions answered, but redact as needed in a video format. Let them argue later about what belongs and what doesn't. Lip readers will have an advantage, so you have to pixel that out too.

Everyone here agrees to have it all public and DECLAS. If you give the benefit of the doubt, there must be some monumental issues in there to withhold, stuff we can barely imagine.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Kilmurry is in low south of Ireland, near Cork (where my grandmother was born):

Kilmurry - googlemaps

There is also a Kilmurry Hill Rd, in Pfafftown, North Carolina.

This baptism records 1800s also shows some interesting family names in the current context:

Lynch, Brennan, Ryan, Kelly, MCarthy, Crowley, Clooney, Carney, Conway, Cavanagh.

Kilmurry is less than 50 houses now (goog sat pic).

Those baptism records are from 180 to 130 yrs ago - that's a massive hit rate on surnames for basically a village!!!

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

You're right about the information being more damaging than most people can imagine. President Trump said yesterday that he even has information that Bob Mueller has uncovered against Democrats. That's in addition to the multiple FISA warrants, illegally altered 302's, many incriminating text messages and e-mails too.

Trump's boldness with calling Adam Schiff "Adam Schitt" was because he's aware of info damning to Schiff.

CNN was labeling President Trump as "mentally fractured, due to stress" yesterday, because of that image he tweeted of Hillary, Obama, Clinton, Rosenstein, Huma, and others, being tried and jailed for TREASON.

The President would not have tweeted that image out to tens of millions of people, unless he was almost certain that in time, all of them will be indicted and convicted.
edit on 11/30/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Implication of HRC = Evergreen in relation to a picture of a headless Christmas tree? The mind boggles... "Off with her head"?

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Multiple meanings... a lateral thinking review of RED CROSS in Q posts:

..R
R E D
..D

(dots used to get spacing right)

Now draw a diagonal line from bottom left to top right and you have:

Rod Rosenstein
Election
Departure Date?
edit on 30-11-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: dots

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 02:22 AM
link   
jalopnik.com/general-motors-ceo-mary-barra-was-on-hillary-clintons-l-1787923517

jalopnik.com...

General Motors CEO Mary Barra Was On Hillary Clinton's List Of Possible VP Candidates

information comes from the emails stolen from Clinton campaign chair John Podesta and released by Wikileaks, as highlighted by our sister site Gizmodo. That list reveals Clinton’s “first cut of people to consider for VP” included philanthropists and tech giants Bill Gates and Melinda Gates, Apple CEO Tim Cook, and Michael Bloomberg.

Punishing Ohio and Michigan...?

edit on 30-11-2018 by FlyingFox because: freak

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

New detail re Kennedy arrested on charges of spying for NK

Quennedey had been praising North Korea as a Utopian state for nearly 20 years and dismissing its perception as a dictatorial regime as an “American plot”.
French civil servant charged with treason and spying for North Korea

There is a common theme between thep Q narrative and this Quennedey tidbit. NK is not what we were told in the past.

#430 (snippet)

What do Clowns do w/ the access codes and tech?
Who controls NK?
Who really controls NK?

Quennedey is a rare name in France, btw.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:37 AM
link   

EMN,

Re Qclock search, I have improved it to reduce effort by 90%.

You no longer have to enter each post indicated by the dropdowns... just select it from a dropdown and it automatically updates post data in column D. This means you can scroll through items in dropdown with only 2 clicks each (select dropdown, select item).

Example:
I've just looked through #1542 which has 55 Posts/Tweets in dropboxes highlighted by mirrors RED BLUE GREEN rows/checksum YELLOW column - it took 2 minutes and I found 15 timestamp or checksum hits!

New version at same dropbox link as original post linked above.
edit on 30-11-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 04:11 AM
link   

The President would not have tweeted that image out to tens of millions of people, unless he was almost certain that in time, all of them will be indicted and convicted.

Probably just a Rogue staffer....

Like the kind GEOTUS has used to run circles around Mueller, the Deepstate, and the dinosaur media.

I'm sure seeing that retweet made plenty of individuals physically ill.

P.S. There should be an added charge for lying to congress while wearing a nose ring...

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Meadows stepped down yesterday

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Re Q Post #35:

POTUS will be well insulated/protected on AF1 and abroad (specific locations classified) while these operations are conducted due to the nature of the entrenchment. It is time to take back our country and make America great again. Let us salute and pray for the brave men and women in uniform who will undertake this assignment to bring forth peace, unity, and return power to the people.

It is our hope that this message reaches enough people to make a meaningful impact. We cannot yet telegraph this message through normal methods for reasons I’m sure everyone here can understand. Follow the questions from the previous thread(s) and remain calm, the primary targets are within DC and remain at the top (on both sides). The spill over in the streets will be quickly shut down. Look for more false flags – stay alert, be vigilant, and above all, please pray.

“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. Love is patient, love is kind.”

God bless my fellow Americans.

It strikes me that POTUS is in Brazil and therefore his flight home might be an ideal time to be on AF1 whilst 'operations are conducted'?

Are we aware of any other impending AF1 flights over the next fortnight?

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Pelosi?

Kavanaugh?

It has also been rumored that Mueller himself has a massive drinking problem. Maybe thats where the "loaded" message is directed?

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

It's not obvious, that's for sure. I find Q's vagueness problematic.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Pelosi?

Kavanaugh?

It has also been rumored that Mueller himself has a massive drinking problem. Maybe thats where the "loaded" message is directed?

Explains all the "whiskey talk" and "staggering" coming from the "investiQutions".

😬

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
ETA
The question was raised why has potus not pardoned manafort.. The answer is because of sentencing. He has not been sentenced for both state and federal crimes and if potus pardons for federal than it could trigger state sentencing.

Interesting debate i uncovered regarding preemptive pardons. Such is unconstitutional but has never been challenged so it would be a waste of time for potus to try such with anyone. The reason being is that since we the people are presumed innocent until proven guilty then no proven guilt yet exist to pardon.

ETA
What does this mean???

In what is sure to enliven conspiracy theorists, one of his business clients was in Ecuador, where he visited in 2017. He traveled with an email account under a fake name. His friends said he covered his identify on emails for security reasons. He traveled under his own passport.

The Mueller filing said that Manafort, in the last year, “traveled to Dubai, Cancun, Panama City, Havana, Shanghai, Madrid, Tokyo, and Grand Cayman Island.”

www.washingtontimes.com...
edit on 30-11-2018 by TheOne7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Pelosi?

Kavanaugh?

Perfectly understandable. I'd be more surprised if he didn't. I'm about to have a massive drinking problem just tryin to figure out cryptic Q posts + parts of Rel's spreadsheet.
Damn, I need another drink and it's only morning.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TheOne7

No pre-pardons? That means alleviated fears here as there was talk of 0 having some prepardons to work around.

Fake enails are ALL I use so its not shady to me. The lack of a stamp on the passport causes me to think this is more MSM fluff and lies.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Rel,

It may be me but are you sure on those posts/timestamps based on Q post #2496? I'm not seeing those same timestamp digits aligning with 2496.

new topics

top topics

<< 251  252  253    255  256  257 >>

join