It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: CoramDeo

Is there an explanation of post #2042 someplace? It's probably VERY important to understand every line of 2042 right now.

I'm sure there is, but I'm not sure were to look right now.

I have an early call tomorrow, so off to bed.

Vote, and hold your heads high, no matter the outcome tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If I were a betting man I'd wager that there's been far more scandalous actions than this between a President and the media, this is just the one we're gonna get our hands on. I'd imagine that the whole fiasco surrounding 9/11 was crafted into a beautiful pot by the MSM that sold us into more Mediterranean/ Near East warfare at the behest of foreign interests and not USA's interests as the winner, at least in this millennium.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: MojaveDesert

Yea, all the domains hosting the drops have been sluggish today with the onslaught of Q drops.

Awhile back a Q drop was missing then later added forcing all above to increment by one.
I thing Rel or Cranky discovered it back when it occurred.

I don't think this is a case of the server being sluggish, though.

The Q post had it embedded as the 2042. In order for 2042 to incriment, a post had to be added before it, and old 2042 dates back to 31 August. The post added would've had to have been from before 31 Aug.

That would be one hell of a lot of lag in the sytem if it's just catching up now, lol.

I'm wondering if the new 2042 is the added post. I don't remember seeing the links in that post, but at this point I'm saturated. Info is going in my eyes and leaking out my ears.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: WorldUnderCeej

The Spygate scandal involved top levels of the President's Administration, DOJ, FBI, State Department, Liberal Media Outlets, Private Citizens, Foreign Spies, and Australian/United Kingdom intelligence agencies. It's BIGGER than BIG.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Q was right. The MSM is fighting back hard and DIRTY! MSNBC put a graphic showing GILLUM beating DeSANTIS in Florida's governor race.

Image from MSNBC: twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Something weird going on. Just checked qmap.pub... and now its BACK to 2042. Same with qanon.pub...
But if you search on 2042 it brings up wrong drop. It's actually 2043.
The drops are still pouring in so we'll see what happens later.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   
And right on cue, here's 13!!! Now I get to confess that I must boycott the vote because life circumstances got in the way and there wasn't ample time to figure out where the money funding my "candidates" comes from. Because in 2016 certain elected officials did NOT vote as their constituents asked them to, but instead usurped the power of the voter and did as they pleased (or were commanded to do.) I am also legitimately curious to see if I somehow vote Democrat (I am in an area infested by illegals, after all.)

Now I DO urge all those who feel informed enough on the candidates and policies to vote. The informed vote is the crowning achievement of the US republic and it's citizens; use it... LIBERALLY (omg I said it!!!) I DO feel confident that more people are informing themselves of the politic than in any other time in my 28 years of life. This movement has created a mass of informed constituents on both side, and I look forward to the maturing of this crop in the next year. When 2020 comes around, both sides will have the option of using a foundation of well-informed citizens. That's REAL progress in politics! Would never have lived to see it if Trump lost.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   
The world according to Papadop...

The death threats and slander have begun. That can only mean one thing: declassification of FISA abuse, and the exposure of the attempt by Australia and the U.K. to sabotage Trump is near.

twitter

Pray for peace 11.6.2018

Good night.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 02:08 AM
link   

CoramDeo,

When there's a late night/early morning rush of Q posts the chan bakers sometimes miss one or two in their rush to get the posts onto the maps.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Dashen,

I just want to say MUCH RESPECT BRO!... Starred and flagged!

You've led us out of captivity on a 12 month rollercoaster of fascination, pain, desire, incredulity... but always with hope and a seasoning of reality checks!

I'm tempted to call you the Moses of ATS!

...and a "KAVANAUGH" of beers all round to our fellow journeymen and women!
(Prosseco for the ladies)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 02:22 AM
link   

I think I flagged in thread 12 that a Q post from 16th August was added about a month ago, incrementing everything after it by 1.

I believe it was deliberate to throw out some of the blackhats analysing of sequences etc.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Re Q Post #2420... the first decode of pt -13-

The post asks if anons noticed POTUS pointing 3 times at the green neon Q...

The time difference between #2420 and #2419 is 00 05:51:17

In other words:
5:5 - did you see it - Eyes On!
17 = Q
51 = 3x Q!!!

Guccifer method:
Using "q" gives tate' = Tate (gallery) bait - i.e. one for the Art Gallery!
Using "Q" gives ed3 u" is lad = POTUS edited 3 ("I turned and double pointed just to be clear")

And what's more... the timestamp2acronym decodes give:
QHI - POTUS says hi to Q
EYQ - POTUS turns and points again to say "Hey, Q!"
edit on 6-11-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Re Q Post #2428:

This is a 10 Minute MARKER post meaning IMPORTANT in relation to the Medium past.

This is telling us to be ready to fire the memes Q asked us to prepare - on election day!

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 03:19 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: phrugal

If you use Dashens links to go back to the indexes of previous threads, you will find a more readable summary of the last 8 months or so of Q in one of the last 3 or 4 indexes.... it shows as plain text in a grey box.

ETA - found it for you... Point summary of last year or so

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Luck 13....no, wait.

13 is Man's lucky number of salvation. Jesus and the 12 apostles shared the good news of a way to salvation for every man women and child.
Friday the 13th was unlucky for the Cathars.

ETA

THANKS TO Dashen!!!!

I too love this and hope it is true. The alternative as judged by what level's some people will go to gain and hold power, is bad for humanity.
edit on 6-11-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Don't be saying i never give you anything...

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Dashed, thanks for waking me up to The Great Awakening.
Thanks for your hard work and insightful posts.
S&F
edit on 6-11-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join