It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: MojaveDesert
a reply to: dashen

Right. Q not subject to Hatch Act. See Q drop 2388 + Qproof

If Q is military intelligence, as many of us suspect, then it is under the Army, and apparently the Hatch Act would not apply.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

i disagree. we are all small

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

The Good news is that /pol/ has assumed control of Cosmic Consciousness, the Bad news is that /pol/ has assumed control of Cosmic Consciousness, there is no other news.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
Drudge is especially depressing this morning.

He seems to be pointing to the dems picking up 45 seats in the house and winning the Senate. That's what he's highlighting, anyway.

Drudge is not /ourguy/ anymore.

Drudge has never been "our guy." He's been anti-Trump from the beginning.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: CosmicAwakening

i dunno, and i didnt say it will happen on the 11th.

Q made big claims for that date.

But it is happening

Fair enough.. I mean I do know there is light at the end of the tunnel, but to me it seems a distant light, looking at current events. I will try to be more optimistic. Just hard to at times when we see the cycles repeat.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Madrusa

Moksha, Here we Come

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Madrusa

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

a reply to: CosmicAwakening

that we are part of a cosmic consciousness observing itself through a system of step-down transformations.

what else you wanna know bröther?

That is a very interesting, and creative way of putting it. But non the less, True

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
As to when will arrests commence? Who knows. What makes me even more curious is why so many are coming to this thread expecting divine enlightenment.

How the heck should any of us possibly know that answer? The decoding, vibe, messaging of Q drops seems to have a strong indicator toward the dates 11.11 & 11.23. I'm a newbie compared to many on this thread. I think most of us here are just following the proverbial bread crumbs hoping to decode some morsels now and then, learn a few new things and to keep our spirits high while remaining optimistic.

Otherwise goto qmap.pub... and enter "indictment" in the search box. Take a crack at when we will see arrests.

I also believe some will not be exposed to public. We may not know or ever know, ya know.
The cabal hierarchy is deeply entrenched spanning decades of evil heinous corruption. Trump & team only been at for 2 yrs.

Some, many, most here IDK but, I'm sure know much more than I as they been on this Q saga for far longer. Maybe we're all just being led down a bottomless MI psyop rabbit hole. Some of us IMO are still having fun. So, jump on the bullet train and enjoy the ride. The thread moves fast but the 'answers' come slow.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

a reply to: PokeyJoe

Some people are opining that he is trying to convey a message, but I'm not buying.

Drudge has been turned.

I thought we already coverred this...

Stop going to Drudgereport

My opinion on Drudge is consistent.

Remember when his radio show was right-leaning and relevant?

The old Matt Drudge left the building a few years ago.

Too bad no one turned out the lights.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

a reply to: PokeyJoe

Some people are opining that he is trying to convey a message, but I'm not buying.

Drudge has been turned.

I thought we already coverred this...

Stop going to Drudgereport

My opinion on Drudge is consistent.

Remember when his radio show was right-leaning and relevant?

The old Matt Drudge left the building a few years ago.

Too bad no one turned out the lights.

I never did have much use for Drudge. Matt Drudge is an "establishment" Republican of the George Bush/Paul Ryan school. He's never been on Trump's side.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I've never done it, but I'd like too since it is the beginning of the new thread.

Q is a larp.
Q is a hoax.
Q is Pamphlet.
Q is Microchip for sure.
Q keeps moving the goal posts.
Q is a cult.
Q folks are just boot licking idiots.
Q never arrests anyone, where are the arrests...
Q fails at predictions.
I know some guys who are Q, they are psyoping you.
If Q is so smart how come...
You're all idiots and I don't even care anyway....

Somehow that just wasn't as satisfying as I thought it was going to be.

Carry on...

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: CosmicAwakening

a reply to: eisegesis

Amazing Times Ahead

What makes this thing even more frustrating is you and a few other's little occultic cryptic posts. Like you all know something the rest of us don't. What aren't you sharing?

They like to feel big by trying to make other people feel small.

It's a character flaw.

Drink until I become attractive.

It's one of your strengths.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Somehow that just wasn't as satisfying as I thought it was going to be.

Probably because some of those are undeniably true.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I came upon this little nugget, for the strategy of the last election. Reading it, it very much conforms to how they were playing out the election........ until trump hit the scene.

www.scribd.com...
better link if the above fails

They really did think she wouldn't lose.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: MojaveDesert
As to when will arrests commence? Who knows. What makes me even more curious is why so many are coming to this thread expecting divine enlightenment.

How the heck should any of us possibly know that answer? The decoding, vibe, messaging of Q drops seems to have a strong indicator toward the dates 11.11 & 11.23. I'm a newbie compared to many on this thread. I think most of us here are just following the proverbial bread crumbs hoping to decode some morsels now and then, learn a few new things and to keep our spirits high while remaining optimistic.

Otherwise goto qmap.pub... and enter "indictment" in the search box. Take a crack at when we will see arrests.

I also believe some will not be exposed to public. We may not know or ever know, ya know.
The cabal hierarchy is deeply entrenched spanning decades of evil heinous corruption. Trump & team only been at for 2 yrs.

Some, many, most here IDK but, I'm sure know much more than I as they been on this Q saga for far longer. Maybe we're all just being led down a bottomless MI psyop rabbit hole. Some of us IMO are still having fun. So, jump on the bullet train and enjoy the ride. The thread moves fast but the 'answers' come slow.

MD, very good points.

I'll add this. We try and decode, learn, explore, shine the light. This does not by any means mean we are getting it right on dates and times. Q stated "misinformation is necessary" so are our decodes built on some of those - surely.

What is irksome is folks will take isn't everyone supposed to get arrested on the 11th and figure that is it. That is a decode presumption by some, not all, and the decode may be wrong. The snark is the same as yelling a first day calculus student for being and expert.

I have well gone on record as stating that HRC was in fact arrested, I see clones and body doubles but not the real her. For me Drop one was clear, for others who fail to see the crooked nose vs straight nose, the different teeth, the different hair, the inexplicable zombie like state she is alive and no arrest - who's correct?

Debunking, contrarianism, simple hate is easy. Learning, growing, expanding, sharing is more challenging and rewarding. Q has clearly reintroduced that to many.
Sometime back I wrote a post about how the process is not about how the world has changed but how I, you, we have changed. May 29th Post

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Nice try but early drops gave concrete dates. No decoding excuse there.
edit on 6-11-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Skada

Be careful with your Sauce.

I fell in and go Ragu all over my loafers.

Real True News

Their tagline is "Fake, but Accurate".

At least they aren't pretending.

Or, they are playing a psychological game and really telling the truth while downplaying the accuracy of their stories.

edit on 6-11-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Nvm.

You aren't worth it.
edit on 11/6/2018 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join